My journey to a size 10 <3

Jennjennx

Silver Member
Hi everyone I'm relatively new to slim fast, i started again as of Sunday, and have been 100% since then, my starting weight is 13 5lbs and I'm hoping that by July 27th I can get down to a size 10, as I have a wedding to go to and have already bought a size 10 beautiful dress to fit into :/!! I have invested in a rowing machine which I have been doing everyday for at least an hour, my first weigh in is Sunday I just hope that I will see a difference. I'm also taking zotrim which is a weight loss tablet, just to try and boost my weight loss. The thing is I really struggle to stick to things so I'm going to need all the support in the world! Does anyone think that it's possible to lose 3 stone by July or is that cutting it a bit tight :/! Any advice about slim fast or any other weight loss tips would be much appreciated :).

Todays menu:
Breakfast:
Banana slim fast
Snack:
Alpen light
Lunch:
Banana slim fast
Snack:
Dairylea dunker
Tea:
Ww lasagne, veg and micro chips
Snack:
Ww mini ice cream

I'm finding slim fast relatively easy, the thing that I'm struggling with is other people around me trying to destroy what I'm doing, anybody else find this?

Well anyway here's the start of my journey to a size 10, wish me luck , jenn xox

Well I managed to stick 100% lastnight even though I was absolutely starving! Instead of heading for the fridge, I jumped on my rowing machine, whacked towie on and rowed all the way through that, by the time I had watched it whilst rowing :D I forgot that I was hungry. Xox

Hey just started slim fast today :) well done for yesterday, iv had one shake so far and a piece of fruit and feel surprisingly satisfied...although I'm sure by tonight that will change ha. Good luck x

Thankyou starkissed, good luck to you too :D we can do it!!

Today's menu:

Breakfast:
Banana shake
Snack:
Alpen light
Lunch:
Banana shake:
Snack:
Alpine light
Tea:
Ww lasagne, micro chips and toast

I will have a ww mini ice cream tonight for my third snack, I've been drinking alot of water, I feel like a huge waterbottle lol. I will do an hour on the rowing machine tonight whilst I'm watching the soaps, and with any luck I would have lost some weight or inches soon, I can't wait to see a result! Xox

Well I'm pleased with myself today, my over half and sister in law were sat in front of me eating chicken kebab, and to be completely honest it didn't bother me one bit :D! I'm just so focused on losing the weight and I know nothing tastes as good as being skinny! I'm going to stock up on slim fast tomorrow I'm thinking the strawberry one for a change. Its only 14 more weeks to the wedding tomorrow does anyone know if it is possible to lose 3 stone in that time I'm really panicking about it? Xox

Hey hun! You look like you're really motivated! To loose your 3stone in 14 weeks you'd need 3lbs a week which from what i've read is possible (i'm hoping so as thats what i want per week)

Good luck xx

Hello you seem to be doing really well how much have you lossed so far . I think if you carry on the way you are and keep doing the rowing machine then you will definitely lose it.

Back