Total Solution My journey to a slim me

Hi All,
I am really writing this for myself but feel free to comment or advise.
Little about me, I have got my shakes they arrived today Bumper box month supply of shakes so no turning back.
I am 29 and will turn 30 2nd july and really dont want to be this big. (19st 6lb) I have a few goals before then being trip to disney land paris end of May (would like to get down at least 2 stone by then. Then 6 weeks later my birthday (not to worried for this date) 20th July a hen weekend as we are going as flapper girls i NEED to be smaller then Xmas as my main target for being 11stone.
Would be so great going into next year slim plus want to have another baby but want to be target weight before trying.
I want to feel pretty and slim and not feel like my husband and kids are embarressed to be with me. I dont like going out the house as i feel i am being judged all the time. So i will be doing this.
Going to cinema tomorrow to watch titanic 3d so last treat before i start on monday and i am actually really looking forward to it as i wanna see the numbers on the scales go down down down

Hiya and welcome.

You'll get lots of support on here, everyone is so friendly and motivational.

You seem to have realistic targets, good luck on your journey. Oh and I'm sure your husband and kids love you totally, whatever the scales say! :hug99: xx

Tip for the cinema- cut your bar into small pieces and pop in a little bag to munch on during the film. And have a great time, I've heard it's amazing in 3D xx

determinedlady said:
Tip for the cinema- cut your bar into small pieces and pop in a little bag to munch on during the film. And have a great time, I've heard it's amazing in 3D xx

Oh sorry just noticed you're starting Monday, ignore my tip ;-) lol! Xxx

Ok so evening before i start and i am quite exited about seeing the scales move down. I will weigh myself first thing as i probably put a few pounds on as i have indulged just a bit to much with the lead up to starting. Am well prepared for all the side effects but i am hoping they wont be to bad if i drink enough water.
So i will sign in tomorrow with exact weight and how i am getting on xx

DAY 1
Well here we go i have had 2 shakes so far today, Strawberry and then chocolate have got vanilla for my dinner. I am doing ok but cannot stop thinking about food. But thinking about those scales going down is even stronger in my mind.
One thing though is I wish they were a little thicker! Any idea are welcome. i use ice so 250ml water about 4-5 icecubes then i mix in a blender. when i used to do Cambridge that made them like think milkshakes.
Will probably post later when kids are in bed and i am on my own as hubby is at work till midnight i would of had my last shake and probably feeling sorrry fo myself lol xx

DAY 1 CONTINUED

OMG my head hurts so much i have drunk the right amount of water had 2 lots of headache tablets but i wanna scream. And i am hungry but i will push past this and i know i still got a couple of bad days to get through. When oh when does the energy pick up too i havent got the energy to even do my house work living room done and got to do my kitchen but had a break on here till my energy gets back up then i am having an early night.

30&slimplease said:
DAY 1 CONTINUED

OMG my head hurts so much i have drunk the right amount of water had 2 lots of headache tablets but i wanna scream. And i am hungry but i will push past this and i know i still got a couple of bad days to get through. When oh when does the energy pick up too i havent got the energy to even do my house work living room done and got to do my kitchen but had a break on here till my energy gets back up then i am having an early night.

Hey it does get easier !! Don't give up hang in their first day or two u might feel drained n have headaches, it will pass! U done so well... Xx well done on day1.. Me also done day 1, n got into my bed lol x

Ok so nearly through the day well for me anyway lol not got headach as much just a thick head feeling it a lot can only think about food and have to keep telling myself i have clothes to get into but why is all i think about food its driving me mad hope tomorrow is better day. feel really sorry for myself xx

30&slimplease said:
Ok so nearly through the day well for me anyway lol not got headach as much just a thick head feeling it a lot can only think about food and have to keep telling myself i have clothes to get into but why is all i think about food its driving me mad hope tomorrow is better day. feel really sorry for myself xx

Hi it will get easy! Ru on day 2? I'm on day2 n feeling better.

30&slimplease said:
Hiya yeah i am on day 2 but starting to feel pants lol was ok up untill about half an hour ago lol xx

Awh I know the feeling but cheating is just not the answer i did that last week !! Its an awful feeling n bloated .. Don't let the food get to u! Just tink slim n it's all ere waiting for us til we hit our target goal! Lolx

Hiya, hang on in there. It is sooooo worth it! :hug99:

Back