My journey to be 12 stone lighter!

Thanks guys :-D
I've just got back from my walk. Brrrrrrrr it's cold out there!! Feel better for doing the extended version though. Every little bit helps after all.
Hope u r all having a good day. X

It is cold today.. well done on getting back on track.. we can all do it and I too dont want another year of wishing id stuck to my plan/diet. xx

Have been looking through your diary cc and wanted to say hello.Well done for getting back on track.Have a good day:).

Hiya! Thanks so much for the support. Hope ur all doing well :-D

Today has been another good day,

B - Apple

L - tuna & sweetcorn sandwich

D - turkey & veg stew type thing with cous cous.

I've also made a fruit salad which I'll have later.

I was talking to my friend today who kept saying how fat she was & how gross it is to be as big as her... She is a size 12! I told her she was crazy & I'd die for a figure like hers. But she said she didn't feel right in herself (which I respect). But got me thinking if she is considered "fat" then what the hell does that make me???
It's terrible that a young woman is made to feel obese for being a size 12! I just don't get it!

Anyway on the whole it's been a good day! According to my fitness pal if I continue have days like this I'll lose 16lbs in five weeks!!! Here's hoping!
Ccxx

well done on another good day!
man i'd love to be a size 12! one day maybe lol!

What day do you weigh in? it would be great to lose 16lb in 5 weeks!!

Thanks Hun. O tell me about it! To b a size 12 eh??

My weigh in day is Monday. When's urs? I'm hoping that I will have lost enough to get me bk to where I was b4 the overindulgence of Xmas! :)

How u doing? Ok I hope
X

my wi is thursdays, quite nervous for tomorrow. not sure what to expect! doing ok tho i think, realy enjoying slimming world. just hope i'm doing it right

Ooo fingers crossed for you hun! Im sure u will have a good wi. Yeh SW is good! What makes u think ur not doing it right? X

Today is going ok. I have stuck to my plan of:

B - apple

L - spicy parsnip soup

D - chicken & pasta salad

Snacks - apple, banana & mullerlight yog

I haven't eaten dinner yet but it's all made. Not particularly hungry. This cold I've got is making everything taste of cardboard so the desire to eat is less than normal lol.

I have been thinking about why I want/need to lose weight today. Lots of awful weight related memories have come flooding back & spurred me on even more. So note to self... If tempted to cheat remember those awful experiences & PUT THE CAKE DOWN!
Ccxx

I've made signs for my cupboard doors, lol.

Haha I love that idea! x

Today has been my first real test since I started again. A take away menu came though the door with offers all over it! I wanted it soooo bad. I started looking through it, choosing what I would have tonight in imagination land. Then I started trying to justify having it for real. I thought 1 treat Won't hurt, I can get straight bk on the diet tomorrow, I deserve it for being good, it's easier than cooking, I'd not eat all of it anyway (though we all kno I would).

After all this it dawned on me. If I order this take away I kno This diet won't work for me again! This is what I always do. I need to break the cycle. Temptation will always b there and I have to resist it! So I put the menu in the bin & came straight on here!

I also met some mates today & while they all munched on crisps, chocolate & nachos... I had diet coke!!!

It might not sound much but that's a big achievement for me. I'm actually chuffed with myself! Long may these days continue!!
Ccxx

Hi Cee Cee - Found your diary threa - no hiding form me now lol!

Well done Cee Cee on resisting the temptation of a takeaway!

We had a takeaway tonight as we have friends round every month! They had the usual ribs, wings, battered balls etc, i spoke to the chef and he did me boiled rice and mixed veg in a nice sauce! No added salt, sugar or msg! Will see if i have any side effects!

Two bits of big news for you!!!

"If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it" oh half proposed on a walk round stone henge!

Second is - we have decided to moth back up north! We will be up by April! - So I was thinking we should meet once a week - nice long walk etc and some diet coke or water! What do you think?

Katy xxx

Awwwwwww congratulations!!! That's fab news!! How exciting! Made even more fabulous to hear with ur beyonce introduction lol. Love it!! I hope ur both very very happy together!!!

As for the take away, go you being all good & getting the healthy option! :)
That's the key u kno! It's no fun saying no to everything, so it's best to find the healthy choice! I'm sure u won't have any of the dreaded side effects!

Ooo what's made you guys decide to come bk to these parts? Good idea about the walking thing... We can kick each other up the bum when we need it lol.

Ccxx

Both our families are up there! And so is our son! We have decided that the fresh start we needed may not have been the best thing! We travel for my consultants at donny and sheffield, just seems easier! Maybe it was the move that made us seem as tho we were growing apart - not our losing our son or the m/c's!

We are next up on the 21st or a few days so if you wanna meet let me know xx

I'll check the old calendar and see what's occurring! Sounds good tho.

Yeh ur probably right. It might do you both the world of good coming home & being with family. I hope everything works out well for u.

Aaliyah27 said:
it's a huge achievement hun! I know how hard it is to resist so you should be very proud of yourself. :)

Also thank you Aaliyah! It's so nice getting such support & encouragement! It really makes a difference. Well done again on ur last loss! Also I saw on ur thread u weren't feeling too good. I hope ur feeling better!
Ccxx

Thaks hun - how you doing so far this week x

Just another thought hun - what size clothes are you in at the mo? x

Back