My journey to be 12 stone lighter!

I'm not doing too bad for a change lol. I've stuck to my cals, done a bit of exercise even turned down some chips... So I kno I've turned a corner lol.

Wi on mon so fingers crossed the hard work shows on the scale!

How's ur week been? Xx

Not been as good as i had hoped - with my uncle etc! Could have been healthier tonight i suppose, but had to celebrate somehow! Hoping at least 3 pounds off at WI in morning then I have lost my stone!

Fingers crossed hun! A stone would b amazing! Ur doing very well!

O god I'm ashamed to say I've gone up in my dress size now to a 28. :(
Y what u thinkin? x

Was thinking I am currently a 24 - 26 and also have clothes that are smaller that I WILL fit into soon! My 24 jeans are already looser on my waist! They are all good quality etc and if i plan to lose all this weight they will all be going to charity shops etc! If you want them you are more than welcome - I will bag them up when they no longer fit and you can take what you want! Saves money! ( i know some people don't like used clothes only an idea so won't be offended if you say no)

Katy xx

Aww bless u! That's a lovely idea! U sure? That's really kind of u.
Great news that your feeling a difference in your clothes! That's proof it's working!
Xx

I'm defo sure! We ought to start a forum for it lol - clothes exchange! It saves money for everyone just pay the postage lol!

It makes more sense then me taking them to charity hun, and as you are aware us bigger ladies have to use shops like evans and yours so we know the are good quality x

Cheers hun! :)
It's true! We shuf start a thread about it! I bet folk wud b up for it. It can b expensive buying clothes for every size/stage of ur weight loss.
Lol yeh gotta love Evans & yours. I'd b naked without them :) xx

lol - and the sight of me naked weighing this is not a pretty site lol x

Ooo thanks Missus! I'll defo have a knebby at that. X

Well done on the food front and turning down chips, keep up the good work :)

The clothes exchange idea is great. Think i'll have a nosey :)

Thanks guys :) hope ur all doing well. I'm actually a bit nervous about wi! I have everything crossed.

I'm in bed right now & I really cud just munch my way through a big plate of sumthing utterly filthy & just plan bad haha, which means it's time to go to sleep..(eating in my dreams is at least calorie free lol)

Night all. Let's hope tomorrow is a good day for us all.
Ccxx

I lost 5lbs!!!!! Whooooooo! So chuffed. :D it's all Xmas weight but I don't care! It's still 5lbs off!

Just got back from the supermarket & I got some right bargains!! Im super chuffed :)
I resisted all temptation & only brought food I can actually eat.

I've also been to legs, bums & tums today, which was fun in a bizarre way lol.

Food today is as follows :

B - weetabix, dried fruit & milk

L - beans on toast

D - chicken, sw chips & roasted veg

Snax - fruit salad

Good day all round. :)
Ccxx

Well done Cee Cee xxx

Thanks guys x

Well done on the 5lbs hun. Onwards and downwards :)

Haha I like that kas! Here's to that!! Lol x

Back