My journey to be 12 stone lighter!

Thanks Aaliyah! Bout time eh? Lol. How u doing? I've not been keeping up with everyone on here lately. Xx

think most people go through good and bad times. i know i do anyway. now is definately one of them. have been moaning on my diary about it so won't start on yours lol!

Lol aw bless ya! I can totally relate!! I'll get on ur diary & see if I can help. I have lots of words of wisdom to share that people kindly said to me! X

Hi Cee Cee,

How you doing?

Speak to you soon

Katy xxx

Hi everyone! Just a super quick one to say... I'm back!!!!!

Hope ur all well xx

Welcome back! :)

Thanks guys, having a good week so far. Got my meals planned for today:

B - toast (1 slice)

L - soup & fruit salad

D - baked salmon, new pots & mixed veg

Snacks - yogurt & an apple

Oops sent that b4 finishing!

I'm going to go for an extra long walk after work too.

Hope ur doing well :)
Ccxx

Thanks Kas,

Today's been good. I was up & walking the doggy at 6am! Meal wise I've had

B - toast

L - soup & apple

D - tuna pasta salad

Later on I'm gonna have a fruit salad & yogurt & walk the dog again (he thinks all his bdays have come at once now he's getting 2 walks a day lol)

How's ur day been? Xx

I really didn't want to get up for work this morning!! My bed was soooo comfy! Oh well... Another good day ahead.

Planned to have;
B- toast
L - salmon salad
D - chicken curry (sw)
Sn - fruit & yogurt ( & perhaps a digestive at work to get me through the day lol)

Walking the doggy later & going to a dance class.

I haven't weighed myself since my slip up, I'm giving myself till monday to undo most of the damage. So gotta be super good... Which of course u will be :)

Hope u all have good days xx

Yesterday was a pretty good day. I walked the dog & invested in a pedometer. I know they say you should aim for 10000 steps a day... I was no where near that lol. Going to gradually increase my number of steps till I'm at least somewhere near 10,000.

Food wise I had:

B - toast
L - a small bowl of left over veg curry (no rice)
D - chicken & pasta salad
Snacks - apple, banana, digestive

This weekend will be a test. It's weekends where I have tended to snack more. Got to stay focused & take each day as it comes.

Ccxx

So I actually made it through the weekend without blowing it all! Yay!

I've stuck to my meal plans, done some exercise & even turned down some chocolate!

It's my wi tomorrow so keeping everything crossed it's a good one!
X

Omg as I wrote that last comment I was txted to say I have to wear a works promotional tshirt next week! Their large is a size 14!!!! I'm going have issues with this, how embarrassing is this going to be?!? Oh no! :-(

Back