My journey to release the skinny me!!!

IM BACK!!!!

I have been away from here for about 5 weeks! I have still been dieting but without Ali (was running really short and can't fill either of my prescriptions, so saving a weeks worth for emergancies!)

During this time I have only lost 4 lbs but I have been to a wedding weekend, a Eden project weekend away and a day at a music festival with my 'eat all day' family!

In the week I have eaten really well but just mess up at the weekends. I am still logging onto mfp so I can see when I'm going wrong.

I'm still not doing any excercise. I just haven't got the time (terrible excuse) but I work from 9:00-18:30 and have to young daughters. We are going away for 6 weeks to Anglesey next Wednesday so I'm aiming to do at least 1 hrs walking everyday.

The other reason I've not been on here is my mum had Cushings disease and had the tumour removed in feb. it has not been successful and now they fear it's too close to the brain. With this she has piled on the weight (extreme) which is a side effect but also I think abit of self distruct. I was thinking what's the point but now I want to show her that I can do it and hopefully so can she.

My new target is to lose 10 lbs by sept.

X

Sorry to hear your mum isn't well honey, I have a friend with a tumour due to the proximity of the tumour to her brain she has made the decision not to have any operations due to the risks & she is amazing, lives life completely to the full & we are all just there for her on the bad days.

You really can do this honey & we are behind you every step of the way! Enjoy yours hols x

Thank lexi, just staying positive for her.

I'm proper proper back now!!!

I went to aldi this morning and bought lots of great food and I've done a meal plan.

I weighed in on Saturday morning (will normally be a Friday) and it was a disaster back up to 15st7, that's about a stone on. I'm a bit gutted but know that I can lose it.

Feel good to be back in control.

And have read lots of your diaries to inspire me!

X

Just read your diary, sorry to hear about your mum, it's lovely that you are trying to inspire her :) I hope things improve for your mum.

Thanks!

I've even more reason to lose weight... We have decided to try for baby number 3!!!

Im going to have my coil removed on the 20th sept, I'd then like to leave it one cycle (to get my body back to normal). Ideally I'd like to be under 14 stone before i conceive but thats a 1 1/2 stone drop, before Christmas, so about 8lbs a month?

We will see....

That's an exciting decision :) and with all your new healthy habits hopefully your weight gain while pregenant will not be as much.

Thanks everyone!

Think the majority is water though. But I'm sure I can do it now without orlistat.

Yesterday I rang about 25 pharmacies and nowhere has had any since june/july and are no longer keeping scripts incase.

But it's us that lose the weight not the blue pill, it was just a little bit of extra will power.

Just popped back to say hi! And fill in an update.

I'm still weighing in at 15:06. Which is a 1 lb loss since sept.

Im feeling very sorry for myself at the moment.

I decided not to take orlistat whilst trying to conceive incase of the side effects. I was determined that with a baby in mind I could really focus, but instead I've just yo yo'd around 15-15:07.

Going to be fat for my birthday which was my main goal :-(

I've now got 4 1/2 weeks to lose a stone and 1/2. No chance. And that was just to get to 14 stone.

God I'm so miserable, need to give myself a shake and get back in the zone.

X

Hey lovely! Ok you may not be able to lose a stone but you will be able to have a decent loss if you set your mind to it. Think of what a lovely thing you have to look forward to!!! And just try & focus on that babe you can do it x

Back