My journey to release the skinny me!!!

My mums scales have broke!!! Can't weigh so will do it at home tomorrow morning! Arrgggghhh hate not knowing!

Also forgot to take a pill to work with me today so have tried extra hard to be good!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weighed in and I've lost 2lbs!!! Very happy today as thought the wedding would have spoilt it!

Would like to lose 4lbs for next week to be in the 14's but know that is something I've never lost before!!!

I am really going to try to exercise this weekend.

Have had a really good weekend eating wise. Haven't felt the need to eat 'naughty' food and really haven't missed weekend treats.

Spent yesterday taking down two trees in the garden, weeding and mowing the lawn. Then took the girls for a walk to the shop.

Today I've not stopped!!! Housework, walk to the park, played in the garden and loads of washing!

Feeling very motivated at the moment, hope it stays...

Just think of the cals burned taking down the trees :)

I have just realised I've lost 6.5lbs not 8.5lbs since I started 3 weeks ago! Must have had a blonde moment adding them up! Hopefully tomorrows weigh in will be 2lbs so it adds up correctly!!

I've eaten well this week and hoping to do an 90min walk tomorrow.

I'm going on a hen weekend to Leeds this weekend. I'm really nervous because I am one I the biggest (as always) and also I dont think I'm going to eat very well. We are having lunch when we get there (11:30), then afternoon tea at the spa, dinner out and cocktail making then onto tiger tiger. It will be great fun but not sure I will take alli as cant risk effects!

I'm having my first weigh in at doctors tomorrow (have been weighing weekly at home) I hope they are pleased with results.

Back from hen weekend!!!! It was the most eventful one ever - the spa in Leeds was evacuated after us being there 10mins due to chlorine gas leak. We waited 2 hours to see if we needed to be decontaminated (didn't need to) and finally get our clothes back!!!! All the time the hotel plied us with free wine!

My eating this weekend has been ATROCIOUS!!! I've eaten and drank everything and anything.

I feel so rubbish now but going to have a nice tea then back on alli diet as off tomorrow.

Not going to way till thurs and hopefully won't be too bad.

Back on the 'diet' since yesterday.

Was really tempted last night by hubby's galaxy bar, which I asked him to hide and he did (but not well enough). I stayed strong and went to bed!

Tonight we went to mother and father in laws for a BBQ. I think I did really well, I only had chicken, salad and some boiled potatoes. I didn't even have any of my fav halloumi cheese and passed on the ice cream.

Out again tomorrow night for a meal so going now to see if menu is online!

You did well. Willpower is great I wish it came in tablet form :) but then I guess that would go out of stock as well

After putting a pound on last week, I have been really determined to try hard. But had a sneaky weigh in this morning and I've not lost anything :-(

Thurs and Friday were fine but went to my mum and dads for a BBQ on Saturday and even though i think I kept in my calories, I really didn't end up having much.

My dad had tried hard and got low fat houmous and dips etc but they were all still really high in fat. I tried to stick to fish, chicken and salad.

My m+d are both very overweight and I'm hoping me losing weight might help my mum and eventually my dad.

My mother and father in law are super skinny. Went to lunch there on Sunday and was starving with my 'healthy' portion lol! But they do have an outside pool so I spent about 4hrs in the water just playing with the girls. It was soooo lovely. Hoping to go again on tue as I finish work at 4:30.

I'm going to look for a scale that measures body fat and other things to have at home and that might give me extra motivation.

I just wish I could be my ideal weight now!!!!! (I'm so impatient).

Have just hopped on the scales as I've been so good since Sunday and it showed a 2lb gain :-(

I'm not going to give up or anything like that but it's just so annoying and frustrating.

I go away to Anglesey on Saturday, and am going to try and plan meals so I know cals and fat for everything. But if I can put on 2lbs at home doing 100% what's it going to be like after a week away!

I know I shouldn't get on the bloody scales but was feeling so positive! Oh well that's them away until thurs am.

Your prob retaining water because it's so hot!! Are you drinking enough water ?

Your probably right, yesterday I was so busy at work and outside for most of the day, think I only had 2 cups of tea, and 3 glasses of juice till about 6pm!

Today I will try to drink loads of water!!!

Thank you x

I really think it does help drinking water. The weeks that I have drunk 2 litres a day I have had really good losses.

Off on my holidays tomorrow!!! Woo hoo. We've got a brand new static caravan and I'm sooo excited. I've got a big ikea bag full of low fat/calorie food and a meal plan (which includes a takeaway chicken kebab, pub lunch, Indian takeaway(?) and a cafe lunch!) not sure I'll get a loss this week but I'm going to enjoy every minute and get lots of extra exercise, fresh air and no stress!

Hope I'll get some signal/wifi so I can keep an eye on here! (also taking my prescription in case Wales have a stock!)

Back from holiday!!!! Had a fantastic time, didn't do as much exercise as I'd planned as weather was pants and my four year old has lazy legs!

Eating wise I was really really good. Sat with a cuppa tea at mcdonalds and harry ramsdens! Had a sneaky weigh in this morning (missed thurs weigh in) and I'm 15 stone really pleased!

Next wedding in 2 weeks, have a size 16 dress to wear, will look much better if I can lose about 4/5 lbs, so really trying this week.

Back