1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

My Journey to Size 8

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by never_satisfied, 14 June 2011 Social URL.

1. never_satisfied

never_satisfied Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hey all,
    I'm a little new to this. I recently started SW and have had a really good run so far - 10lbs in 3 weeks!! - but i fell of the wagon last week. I went away for the weekend with OH and just ate like I used to for a few days and said that I would go back to SW on Monday and everything would be fine - it wasn't :(. I found it really hard to get back into the swing of things and so now I am determined to keep on track and reach my goal.

I have a long way to go - I am currently a size 16 and my goal is to be a size 8 so in theory I am halving my size I suppose :S

So this morning for breakfast I had 3 Quorn sausages and a banana with some peppermint tea. For lunch I have a Tomato flavoured cous cous MugShot as I am at work and need something easy. Not sure about dinner yet but probably something out of my SW Free Foods Cookbook.

I am getting all of my hair chopped off tonight like Frankie from the Saturdays and tomorrow I am sorting my wardrobe out - a complete image overhaul!! This is a new me and a new start!!!

Wish me luck xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.