My journey to slim and happy...

I hope you feel better soon!! Have a good day at the gym and house clearing... once I actually begin doing it, I always find it's so hard to stop :p

x

Haha! All sorted now ;)

I have not stopped today!
Gym
Pop in to work to pick up my packs as they've been delivered to my work address
Cleaned up the front garden
Cleaned the entire house top to bottom
Changed bedding in both mine and my housemate's bedrooms (he's got it made that boy!)
Did two lots of washing
Now I'm trying to tackle the bathroom mirror. It needs hanging but it needs 4 hooks drilled into the wall that will hold it.
I've done the decorating last week so it's the final thing that needs doing.
Once I'm done I plan to have a nice hot bath and relax. 3 packs down one more to go. I fancy a porridge I think.

Tomorrow is ME time. Gym, nails, hair, tan and relax.

How is everyone doing?

Uber busy and productive day slim!! :D Sounds awesome.

I hope you'll have a lovely and relaxing day tomorrow!! You deserve it!

x

Hi honey! :D

Its old news now...but I can tell you that I was on antidepressants as well and aside from the crazy bad headaches and narcoleptic sleepiness (seriously, I fell asleep at a restuarant with my mom, during dinner!!! lol)....they had no other real affect on me. It was sorta like Minerva said...a forced "YAY, everything is FAB!". Felt surreal and just...bleh. lol. i would rather feel whatever I REALLY feel and just try to deal with it...if you know what I mean. It helps some people, true. But mostly...I would agree that it would be a last resort.

Dietwise, YOU GO GIRL! doing fab!! :)

I'll be going back on it soon ( i know, i know. ugh! lol) but im not going to have any liquid packs (i.e. shakes/soups). What do you have in a day?

Keep it up, honey! :) xxxx

Thank you honey.
I definitely think I can do it on my own :)

Im glad to see you back on here. You'll get back to packs in your own time. I know you won't do anything stupid lol

i don't have soups or shakes. I think I'm scarred for life after having them almost exclusively last time I did LL.
So my normal day is porridge for breakfast, meal pack and half a bar for lunch, second half of bar as a snack and another meal or porridge for dinner. I have my veg and milk allowance too. On my workout days I add extra protein powder post training.

Im off to catch up with your and everyone else's diaries now.
Have a good day :)

Weigh in number 4. Lost 3 lbs :D Not amazing but I'm ok with that. I really really hope I will go under 200lbs next week. This means I have to get a move on and try my best to pull a 5 next week.
Onwards and downwards :)

Well done on an amazing 3lb!! :D :D :D !!! Woohoo!! BMI under 30!! <-- I think that is a fantastic milestone... sort of brings a light at the end of the tunnel feeling, don't you think? ;)

Have a lovely, relaxing day Slim!
x

Hi slim_and_happy

I have just been reading through your diary and I have to say - I think you are amazing :)

To turn such a traumatic year around and make it into something positive is something that not everyone can do - it just goes to prove how strong you are - as are all of the ladies on this forum :D

This diet is not an easy option - in fact I imagine it is a lot more challenging than conventional diets - especially with all the negative comments from the ppl around us who basically don't know what they are talking about.

I'm only on day 2 and so far I'm doing great - I'm grateful for this forum and for ppl like yourself who are willing to share their experiences and give advice to us newbies - it will def help to keep me motivated.

x

Hi slim_and_happy

I have just been reading through your diary and I have to say - I think you are amazing :)

To turn such a traumatic year around and make it into something positive is something that not everyone can do - it just goes to prove how strong you are - as are all of the ladies on this forum :D

This diet is not an easy option - in fact I imagine it is a lot more challenging than conventional diets - especially with all the negative comments from the ppl around us who basically don't know what they are talking about.

I'm only on day 2 and so far I'm doing great - I'm grateful for this forum and for ppl like yourself who are willing to share their experiences and give advice to us newbies - it will def help to keep me motivated.

x

Wow! Thank you so much! Your words mean a lot.
When starting this diary I never anticipated that my story might inspire others. I'm not special nor a superwoman. I'm just trying to keep my head above water and refuse to be beaten down by this!
Yes. This diet IS hard but staying fat is even more tough. I feel blessed for having decided to go on it again. It's exactly what I needed. I slowly start feeling more in control and I love it.
As far as negative comments are concerned I couldn't care less. It's my life and my body so I choose what to do with it! If this program enables me to lead a healthier and happier life then I challenge anyone who dares to say anything negative about it!

Good luck with your journey my dear. Have you got a diary here yet? Could you put me in the right direction then so I can follow your progress and get inspired by you!

This forum truly IS amazing. There is no way I could have done it without you all guys!
#grouphug
Below is a quote I saw on Instagram today. It's soooo true!

"Dreams Don't Work Unless You Do"

Well done on an amazing 3lb!! :D :D :D !!! Woohoo!! BMI under 30!! &lt;-- I think that is a fantastic milestone... sort of brings a light at the end of the tunnel feeling, don't you think? ;)

Have a lovely, relaxing day Slim!
x

Thanks Min! It sure feels amazing!
29lbs to go doesn't seem quite as daunting now!

Wishing you a blessed day too :)

Wow! Thank you so much! Your words mean a lot.
When starting this diary I never anticipated that my story might inspire others. I'm not special nor a superwoman. I'm just trying to keep my head above water and refuse to be beaten down by this!
Yes. This diet IS hard but staying fat is even more tough. I feel blessed for having decided to go on it again. It's exactly what I needed. I slowly start feeling more in control and I love it.
As far as negative comments are concerned I couldn't care less. It's my life and my body so I choose what to do with it! If this program enables me to lead a healthier and happier life then I challenge anyone who dares to say anything negative about it!

Good luck with your journey my dear. Have you got a diary here yet? Could you put me in the right direction then so I can follow your progress and get inspired by you!

This forum truly IS amazing. There is no way I could have done it without you all guys!
#grouphug
Below is a quote I saw on Instagram today. It's soooo true!

"Dreams Don't Work Unless You Do"

I dont have a diary yet - I will get around to starting in the next day or so though :)

I have only told the truth - you are amazing - I just hope I can be as strong as you are while I'm dealing with the mess my life is in :)

I love the quote - it is so true!!!

Back