My journey to slim and happy...

Hi Slim... wanted to thank you :) You've been so cheerful and positive around the forum today, it was a pleasure to read your comments to others. You have a really wise head on your shoulders and a kind heart.

x

Hi Slim... wanted to thank you :) You've been so cheerful and positive around the forum today, it was a pleasure to read your comments to others. You have a really wise head on your shoulders and a kind heart.

x

Thank you Hun! This is so nice of you to say that. I'm feeling much more positive today. Long it may continue.
I hope you had a good day :)

Well done on the 3lbs! You are a real tonic!

Great loss, well done chick!

Hi slim and happy sorry to hear you've been feeling down, did the good old clear out make you feel any better? and it's great on these boards as everyone really understands

did Minerva say your bmi is under 30 now? Wa hoo!! I keep nearly getting to 'overweight' then fluffing up!!

Thanks ladies.
Been a busy day work wise. I'm shattered so I'm going to call it a night. Will catch up with everyone's diaries tomorrow.
I'm all good though :)

Hope everyone is cool xx

Very true and clearly applicable. Stay strong xx

Hi guys! :D

Buuuuusy day! Work is mad at the moment and today I had to put my 'boss' cap on and actually sack someone :( Never a nice thing to do but in this instance it had to be done.

Diet wise still rocking it. Had a session with my PT this morning and dear Lord he has killed my legs. I will suffer tomorrow lol

The good news is I am finally starting to notice the weight loss. My upper body looks slimmer and my clothes are looser. About bloody time I'd say lol

How is everyone?
Off to check on you all now... Mwah x

Hi guys! :D

Buuuuusy day! Work is mad at the moment and today I had to put my 'boss' cap on and actually sack someone :( Never a nice thing to do but in this instance it had to be done.

Diet wise still rocking it. Had a session with my PT this morning and dear Lord he has killed my legs. I will suffer tomorrow lol

The good news is I am finally starting to notice the weight loss. My upper body looks slimmer and my clothes are looser. About bloody time I'd say lol

How is everyone?
Off to check on you all now... Mwah x

Glad u had a great time with PT! How did u get hooked up with him?
Is it a once a week thing?
Nice when stuff starts to get loose!

Glad u had a great time with PT! How did u get hooked up with him?
Is it a once a week thing?
Nice when stuff starts to get loose!

He's a good friend of mine so I'm lucky to get a cheaper rate.
We have session once a week but I'm thinking of doing two a week from now on. He's really good at what he does and I can see the results even though its bloody hard!

Have a good day everyone. I'm off to work :(

Hope you have a good day at work with no horrible customers!

He's a good friend of mine so I'm lucky to get a cheaper rate.
We have session once a week but I'm thinking of doing two a week from now on. He's really good at what he does and I can see the results even though its bloody hard!

Have a good day everyone. I'm off to work :(

I wish I had one of them!
Enjoy your work, hope it keeps u out of mischief!

Hi slim :) hope work is going well.

I have considered a PT at times. My brother is a gym nut and he is moving to my town in July, so will be training together. We used to do it together and he really pushed me and it was making a big difference.

Back