My journey to slim and happy...

What is food week? I've seen a couple of references now. I threw my S&S book away - have they added a food week? I'm having a food day on May 28th (wedding anniversary), but that'll be all protein and fat.

What is food week? I've seen a couple of references now. I threw my S&S book away - have they added a food week? I'm having a food day on May 28th (wedding anniversary), but that'll be all protein and fat.

Have a look on the SnS website but basically they recommend to have a 'break' every 12 weeks. In that week you are allowed more carbs like other veg and more milk.
I haven't a looked into it properly yet as I'm not ready to have a break but it works wonders for people who are plateauing.

Hello and good evening!

I feel like I haven't been on here properly for ages. This week has been so busy! I don't know where the time goes...

How is everyone? I've been much better. Mentally I'm back to my strong self apart from fighting off (successfully I must add!) the biggest craving for frozen yogurt from Harrods. They are Devine and working right opposite to it does not make it easier. I am pleased to report that in the me vs frozen yogurt fight, I have won! lol

The guy from Texas has been back in touch (love of my life who is in love with me but lives with someone else). I've told him about my health worries and he called me straight away. He sounded really concerned and insisted on letting him know as soon as I get the results. That's from someone who claims he cares for me as a friend. Hmmm... Ok.

Anyway. I hope everyone is cool. Lovely day today over in London Town.
I'm off to catch up with everyone's diaries now :)

Have a fabulous day!

He obviously DOES have stronger feelings for you than perhaps he even realises or will ALLOW himself to admit (for some reason). Perhaps the distance. Perhaps something else. People do funny things with emotions.

You're doing amazingly well, as usual, my dear. Keep it up!

how's your cold? xxxx

Well done on not having the yogurt it is so hard when u really fancy it and its looking at u lol. Hope you get better soon. X

Hi Slim :)
How are you today?
Hope the message from your mystery Texan hasn't affected you too much... Of course he's concerned, he does care about you - that wouldn't easily change. Take it in your stride and maybe read over what you wrote a few weeks back - has any of that changed? Do you want him back in your life? Are you ready? :hug99:

I wish the London sky would already settle on something!! Sun or cloud?? Make your mind up -_- .... hate English weather. If it's sunny I can sit in the living room with the patio door open, let the cat out and study with sunshine... if it's cloudy I sit in a cold kitchen...

x

Hi. I'm good thanks. Just tired. Saturdays are hardcore if you work in retail. Busy busy busy.
Nah Min. I'm not planning on going there with the 'Mystery Texan' (he's actually from Luton though lol)
I know where I'm at with him and that's that. He is in a relationship with someone else and lives on the other side of the world. I still think (in fact I know) he's in denial but that doesn't mean I will be waiting here for him to change his mind.
I'm here doing my thing and I'm ok with being on my own. It's all good.
Diet wise nothing to report. All is going smoothly. I'm off tomorrow so I shall be chilling and doing 'me' things! Might gym it as well.
How is everyone?

OMG I've just had the oatmeal pancakes for breakfast. Lush!!!!! Very filling so I will not be having this often. Maybe as a once a week treat.
Thank you Lou for posting the recipe.
Beautiful day here in London. I hope everyone has a great Sunday. :)

I've just tried the oatmeal pancake not sure I did it right it came out more like and oatcake lol but was still very nice and very filling :)

Wish it was a nice day up here in the north west :( it's very grim today! Have a lovely day Hun xx

Evening :)

Just managed to sit down and read through everyone's diaries. Busy day. Mondays usually are.
Two things to update on.
1. Blood test results came back all clear. That's a massive relief but it still doesn't explain the erratic TOTM's. if they don't regulate themselves soon I'm going to have to get a second opinion.
2. I've got a bloody cold again! Sore throat, runny nose etc. ffs!!! I wonder if its the previous cold resurfacing as I didn't get any proper time off or if its a new thing. Just enough!

Other than that all is well. Off tomorrow so gym and the movies with my girl.

How is everyone?

Morning honey!!

Boo on the cold! The blood results are promising....but still very strange and doesnt really solve anything, eh? So is that it? Is that where the doctor left it....just "your blood results are fine...so youre fine?"...if so...I would probably see someone else. you need some kind of answers at the very least!

Gym session like that, on the kind of diet. I honestly DO NOT know how you manage it. You dont get a whole lot more than that number of cals in 3 days of eating on the diet!! Mind blowing, really!

Have a great day today! :D xx

OMG I've just had the oatmeal pancakes for breakfast. Lush!!!!! Very filling so I will not be having this often. Maybe as a once a week treat.
Thank you Lou for posting the recipe.
Beautiful day here in London. I hope everyone has a great Sunday. :)
Hi folks how did you make them x

Morning honey!!

Boo on the cold! The blood results are promising....but still very strange and doesnt really solve anything, eh? So is that it? Is that where the doctor left it....just "your blood results are fine...so youre fine?"...if so...I would probably see someone else. you need some kind of answers at the very least!

Gym session like that, on the kind of diet. I honestly DO NOT know how you manage it. You dont get a whole lot more than that number of cals in 3 days of eating on the diet!! Mind blowing, really!

Have a great day today! :D xx

Hi Bee! How are you?!

Don't worry. I hardly ever go THAT hard at the gym. I felt fine, had lots of energy so I kept going. I up my calories quite significantly with extra protein when I work out so I'm absolutely fine!
I've always exercised so my body is used to it.

Doctor said no further action is required so I will wait what TOTM will do in the next few weeks and if it comes again I will ask for a referral. I might go to my GP when I'm in Poland. If I get enough time as I'm only there for a week.

Day off today and I'm off to see the Iron Man 3 tonight! Can't wait! :D

I've put on a pound! How?!! Why?!!
I don't understand! Diet has been on point. Exercise too. I do not see how my body would just decide to put ON weight.
I'm going to assume this is just water retention and I will keep going. There is no way I will let this one pound bring me down!
Hope everyone will have a good day! :)

Don't worry, could be anything. If you've stuck to it, it can't be a 'real' gain so will be off again. Been drinking much water?

Don't worry about the scales, could be water weight, could be muscle building etc... It can't logically be a fat gain because you're following the plan and exercising, try not to worry about it xx

Back