My journey to slim and happy...

I have family over for Xmas which is why I probably weigh even more after now than a week ago.
Sister left today but mum and dad are here till Friday. They are not happy with me refusing to eat their food but they're going to have to just deal with it.
I've made up my mind now.

Once the minds made up it's actually easier! It's when you kind of um and ah about whether to start is when things tend to go wrong as it's only a half hearted approach! I've got lots of things coming up to tempt me but my diet head is on and I shall persevere! Once the first day, 2 days, 4 days, first week is underway then it gets easier I find xx

I'm back on today too. Was going to wait until 1st Jan but as meals out have been cancelled I am getting stuck back in to S&S xx

Way to go Jewel!! Xx

So day 1 is nearly over. It's been a busy one.

I got up at 4 to drop my sister off to the airport. Got back home for 8 am and I couldn't get back to sleep.
Instead dad and I ended up painting the entire downstairs, sorting out the shed and clearing the airing cupboard.
I'm glad I have my parents here for one more week. I need all the help I can get during my first week on plan.

So far I had porridge and a spaghetti bolognese with veg and about 1.5l of water.
Doing ok so far :)

Well done on nearing the end of day one x

wow can you send your Dad to mine to do some painting?!!

well done on kicking day 1's butt :D I'm on day 3 now as I didn't have any plans over this weekend so was able to get a head start. There is a LOT of chocolate around here still though that I'm not looking at

Wow I knew distraction was the key, but hey you've taken it to a while new level!! Lol.
Great stuff. You'll be in ketosis with a tip top ship shape house before 2014 kicks in!! Xx

Haha! Going back to work today so I will be distracted by other things lol

I usually find easier to be off work while getting into ketosis but it is what it is. I'll be off on my day 4 so hopefully by then I would have been over the hill.

Hope everyone has a good day.

M x

Hey :) Welcome back, like you, I also lost weight, just under 6 stone, I'm back with (I think) 2.7 of it back on, not officially weighed yet!!
Here to subscribe!
I can't wait to go back to work and be away from all the treats in the house!! Xx

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey. And welcome :)

I find first few days at work quite challenging actually.
Maybe it's because I work in retail and I need to be on my feet all day. I find it quite tiring when getting into ketosis.
Also drinking water is tough as I can't come off the shop floor to wee do often lol

Oh well we'll make it work ;)

M x

Yeah ur right it is tough! I'm sort of the same, I'm never out the classroom, my breaks are used up by sitting with misbehaved children so only really get my dinner! I only go back to work on the 6th so planning to get into K before hand, well that's the plan!

Good luck today xx

I really struggle with that too being a teacher, that's why I'm glad I'm starting on the 2nd and am not back at work until the 6th though the kids are back on the 8th so u should be in ketosis then so should be easier. As you find it difficult to pop to the loo at work do you find you just don't drink much? I don't really, need to work on it.

Hey Caz, I start on the 2nd too. Ahhhh yes I don't drink enough, and I suffer from water infections when I don't drink enough too, so it ends up worse when I do s&s!! We need an en suite in the classrooms haha! Xx

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Haha that's a great idea! We have a toilet in our PPA room which is really close to my room but it's still difficult to find the time or to even just remember to go! Got to work on drinking more though, sometimes I go all day and have nothing.

Wow a PPA room! Very posh haha. Ahh no that's not good going all day! I ALWAYS have atleast a can of Pepsi max or coke zero lol im.addicted.. Literally :p xx

Hey sweetie, have been reading your diary all morning (yes all 20 pages! Crazy how it mounts up!!).
It's good to see you've taken control again.
Are you still gymming?

Day two of restart and am hungry!! Have held off shake number one so far but will be indulging soon!! Really fancy a walk but fear I'll be blown away!! Xx

Back