My journey to slim and happy...

Hey hun I'm sure it must be constipation so don't worry, once things get moving you'll easily have another pound off - or more!!
It's hard when you get to the 'battle weight' that doesn't want to budge. But you can push past it! Xx

Bloody constipation. I feel your pain. Have you taken anything for it?
I always get it really bad when on a vlcd, but I'm now having my veg and an occasional protein meal and it seems to help. That and senakot!

hope you get to the loo soon xx

I agree with the others, once you have been to the loo it will shift. I lost 1lb this week too but I had a KFC and a sandwich this week. No more excuses now that I am moved in, back to the plan 100%. Here's to both of us getting a nice loss next week xx

1lb is still fab, someone posted a wee poem about 1lb of fat and how no one wants to lose that as its only 1lb so it stays and never moves. As everyone has said, a good clear out will see you right :) xxx

I only lost 1lb last week too, and Beelishy sent me some info about the weeks 3 and 4 where your body is kind of resisting the change...I've weighed this morning and have lost another lb already

Keep on going and it'll come off :D

Just dropping by to say...

Panama is booked!!!! Woohoo! I'm too excited :D:D:D

I now have 6 weeks to lose 2.5 stone. Possible? Not! But I'll give it my best shot lol

I'll catch up with everyone soon.

Lots of love

M x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

You could probably get a good amount off in 6 weeks though x

Just caught up on your diary (yes I've been AWOL and bold)
Your trip sounds AMAZING! I'm off to Liverpool (not quite as exotic!) in 7 weeks and also hoping for a really decent loss!x

Hi gang.
I finally managed to catch up with everyone. I see a lot of success stories. It also quite a few of us are struggling a bit. I blame the January! I hate hate hate this time of the year and this month has literally been the longest month EVER! I haven't been paid in 6 weeks and I am literally penniless.
Diet wise I'm doing fine. Slightly worried about my constant constipation. I drink plenty of water, I take fibre and I still feel heavy and bloated most days. I don't want to start taking laxatives as they don't agree with me. I might need to add more veg to my meals and see what happens.
I've decided to do another full month on this plan and try to shift as much as I can in that time and in march I will do two weeks of refeeding before I go away. Obviously I will be eating while I'm away so I want to be ready for the increase in kcals.
Starting moderate training today as I feel ready and I need to start toning. I won't do gym just yet just at home circuits etc. I'm actually looking forward to exercising again.
Other than that everything is cool.
Enjoy the rest of the day kids ;)

M x

Morning. Weigh in day today and I lost 4lbs. I'm very happy with that. Hopefully next week I shall be in the one hundreds! A milestone for me!
Anyway. I'm off for a few days so today I'm planning to go to Westfield and try to get some work trousers (hopefully in a smaller size :D)
I will catch up with everyone later.

Have a good day.

M x

Woop wooop on getting it booked hehe and yaaay congrats on loosing tht much hun yaaay u will have lost nuf in six weeks hehe....omg sooo happy for u xx

Hey hun. Just seeing your diary!!! Youve done so well !! I love west field, i only live 5 mins away lol. Have fun shopping for work clothes. And wooo hooo panama sounds great, goodluck getting those stones off before ur hols. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys!
Back from Westfield. I'm shattered. I hate hate hate shopping. However... I bought a pair of work trousers in size 14 and they fit!!! Get in!!!! :D:D:D
It feels great but seeing myself half naked in the changing room made me realise how flabby I've become! I cannot wait to get back to the gym and tone tone tone!
Anyway. Leaving you guys with a bit of food for thought (pardon the pun).
For anyone who worries what others say about their weight. This one is for you ;)

M x
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1391361525.965480.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back