My journey to slim and happy...

Well done on your 4lb loss xx

Woo Hoo - 4lbs!! Something's shifted hey ;)

Yay to Panama being booked! That's a great incentive if there ever was one!! Ooo how exciting!
I'm so jealous!
So 6 weeks - you'll easily have a stone and a half off and very possibly 2 stone which is a super great loss and also a good dress size or two down.
:)

You have great determination so I'm sure you'll do fantastically.

I hope pay day comes soon. January's been a lonnnnnnnnng month!!

Xx

Hi ladies.
Weekly update and I put on 2 lbs! :(
I don't know why. I just finished TOTM plus I had two lifestyle days last week but that shouldn't bloody make me put on 2lbs! I'm pissed! Every time I come close to breaking the 200lbs mark I end up plateauing. So weird. I have to trick my mind to stop thinking about it as a negative thing.
Back to basics for me next week then.
Onwards and downwards..

hope everyone is doing great.

M x

It wont be a real gain though and will drop off this week probably. I know how frustrating it is though xx

Don't be disheartened - think of the wise words you would say to us if it was any one of us that had a strange ghostly 2lb gain. It'll come off - it has to. I think our bodies panic sometimes and do weird things on the scales.

:)

Keep going, the only way is downnnnnnnn Xx

Hey hun ima sure the 2lb will disappear reli quickly prbz js water retention or sumthig hun dnt wori abt it hun uv done amazin n i know u will continue doing so hun xx

Hey hun how you getting on? :) Xx

Was just wondering where you had gone, hope all is ok? xx

Hi guys. I'm still here!
Im sorry I went AWOL but I haven't been very well. Two weeks ago I suffered the most horrific allergic reaction to a pain killer I took for my plantar fasciitis. As a result I ended up in emergency with my whole body swollen and on fire!
I'm ok now but it was very scary. I didn't know what was going on as I was never allergic to anything before in my life!
Understandably I had to come off plan for a few days so I can recover. I've been back on it for a week and I'm still losing. Slowly but it's moving in the right direction.
I will update my stats in a bit and I can't wait to catch up on everyone's progress.
Missed ya!

M x

Aww welcome back hun, sounds awful what u went through, happy ur ok now xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back