My Journey to slimville...i hope!

Morning Everyone

First day of my hols, wooooooo! i am moving house while im off, so things are gonna be busy! but anyhoo, im having a cosy day today!

Havent had any bread since Saturday, i am so proud about that. I have missed it but i am planning on carrying on without it! I loooove homemade bread, i put chunks of cheese in it, then bake till its all gooey and slather with lovely cold butter! That is how i got here! So that aint gonna be happening any time soon!

Ok. So todays meal plan is gonna be a bit of whinging it i think.

HEXA - 42g Low fat cheese
HEXB -

Bananna
Peach
Watermelon

Jacky Spud
Cheese
Beans
Onion
Tomatoes
Lettuce

Syn Free Pancakes with Pineapple, Strawberry and Watermelon, dollop of fromage frais.Nomnomnom

Honey Glazed Pork Loin Fillets
Stir Fry

Syns: Walkers Baked (5)

How bad is that, i havent eaten brekkie yet and dont know what will be eating til tea. I am really not hungry. Which is not like me!!! Will update as i go xx

Last edited:
Thanks eternal, i did find the food in the end! Had an "everyday" lunch of jacky spud with beans and cheese, boring but tasty, and made some syn free pancakes. Yum. Hope your having a great day too xx

Attachments

• lunch 1.jpg
    lunch 1.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Syn Free Pancake.jpg
    Syn Free Pancake.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 23
Morning! well afternoon!

Well im just back from WI and reporting in with 2lb loss. I am pleased with that. Have set myself three mini targets for the next three weeks, i want to lose 5lbs over the 3 weeks, mini targets are:

1. 2lb loss leaves me with less than 100lbs to lose! yay!
2. 4lb loss gets me into the 16 stones! Wooo!
3. 5lb loss gets me a nice shiny new 2.5 stone sticky!!!

So my meal plan for today is:

HEXA - None so far
HEXB - Choc & Orange Hi Fi Bar

Bowyers Sausages
Bacon medallion
Mushrooms
Tomatoes
Beans
Scrambled Egg

Watermelon
Raspberries
Strawberries

Joes Pork and Apple Burgers
SW Chips
Salad

Syns:
Sausages (2)
Salt and Shake Crisps (6)
Cashew Nuts (3)
Curry Sauce (Unsure)

Will Count syns as 15 to be safe with curry sauce!!!

Okey dokey, will get off as im nipping out to do a bit of shopping. having a dvd day today with my hubby and sis! xx

Last edited:
What a lovely day it is today, it is definitely bbq weather! no way i am making a full roast dinner today!

My Menu for today is as follows;

HEXA -
HEXB - Choc N Orange Hi Fi Bar

Two Boweyers Sausages (2)
Baked Beans
Portobello Mushrooms
Fresh Tomato

Raspberries
Strawberries

Syn free chicken tikka skewers
Lettuce
Cucc
Tomato
Onion

Roast Chicken
Maple glazed parsnips (1)
Carrots
Mushy peas mmm
Mashed Potatoes
roasted onions

Syns:
Sausages (2)
Walkers baked(5)
Butter (1)
Gravy (1)
Maple Syrup (1)

Ok so today i will finish on 10 syns.

Ooh, also am thinking of treating myself to some fitflops! They have brought out a new range which are really quite nice. Also saw an advertisment, for Wizard Jeans, which are meant to suck you in and push you up if you know what i mean, £100 a pop though so not sure about them! I dont know if they would even work really!!! Would love to know if anyone has tried them

Will Update later! xx

Last edited:
:eek::eek::eek: Hmmm well today has been a nice chilled day but im actually feeling a bit bored.

I am determined this week to increase my exercise, i am meant to be walking a couple of miles per day which i am failing miserably at!!! So now that i am off for four weeks, i want to make the most of it! I think il go swimming tomorrow. Although the thought of catapulting myself into a swimming costume fills me with dread. Eek xxx

Last edited:
Hi Losc

I know how you feel about the swimsuit issue :eek: -when I last lost weight I used to swim 5 days a week -130 lengths at a time , at the moment there if NO WAY Im gonna try and shoehorn myself into a swimsuit *just the thought of it brings me out in hives*:rotflmao: . Although as soon as Im a 16 possibly 18 I will be hitting the pool ..and next summer we will both be slipping into a nice size swimmy :D
Hope you have a great time swimming -should be nice with how bloomin hot it is right now
Have a good week..

Wow, 130 lengths hun! i only manage about 50 normally! I hate wearing my cozzy! but i do love to swim, i find myself swimming about that planning my exit from the pool! i hate those little ladder things! neurotic i know, i cant wait either till next year hun. Twill be fab! xxx

Morning

Up nice and early this morning. So have made myself a nice hot brekkie this morning, i have really struggled to eat brekkie the last few days! so i have started early.

I have made tonights supper, a lovely chicken curry, gonna serve it with basmati rice and syn free chips! Not sure what lunch will be!

I am going to try and take piccies of all my meals from now on, it will help me when im trying to think of ideas what to eat in the future!!!

Was hoping to do some exercise today but have woken up again with a sore foot, its so strange, i keep waking up with a really really painful ankle!!!

Have a great day all!

Menu Plan for today is:

HEXA - None
HEXB - 2 X Alpen Light Bars

Bowyers 99% fat free sausage (1)
Sliced Tomatoes
Egg
Bacon

Raspberries
Strawberries
Pear

My Hubbys Homemade Pea and Mint Soup
Fresh Peas
Onion
Fresh Mint
Garlic
Stock

Chicken
Onion
Garlic
Peppers
Curry Powder
Tomatoes
Basmati Rice
Syn free chips

Syns:
Sausage (1)
Alpen Bar (3)
Yoghurt (1)

Total syns for today : 5
xx

Last edited:
Starting as i mean to go on:

Piccies of todays brekkie & Lunch and some scotch eggs from weekend:

Attachments

• Brekkie.jpg
    Brekkie.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Brekkie2.jpg
    Brekkie2.jpg
    318.1 KB · Views: 21
  • scotch eggs.jpg
    scotch eggs.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 24
  • lunch.jpg
    lunch.jpg
    286.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Morning ladies

Ok well today i had a lickle lie in so ate breakfast a little later than usual.

I am having syn free chicken tikka kebabs for tea, which i love! yummy. - Didnt end up having this! had a really quick tea as was on the go! was still nice though!

Dont know what was going on last night but i had shocking pains in my left side, disappeared after a short while! the human body eh! Am failing miserably on the exercise front....apart from my mouth that is....havent stopped catching up with friends! need to stop talking! My sister is having such a hard time with a bloody idiot in work, so feel all stressed for her. what i would do to be in there for the day...!!

Okay. So my meal plan for today is as follows:

HEXA - Two dashes Semi skimmed milk
HEXB - 28g Porridge Oats made with water

Porridge
Strawberries
Maple Syrup (2)

Sausage(1)
Baked Beans
Jacky Spud
Lettuce
Tomato
Onion

Tuna Cesear dressing
Lettuce
Tomatoe
Onion
Curried and Chilli wedges
Pineapple
Melon
Strawberries

Two Boiled Eggs

Syns:
Syrup (2)
Sausage (1)
Alpen Light (3)
Caeser dressing (0.5)
Hi Fi Bar (6)

Technically, i could have counted today as a green day, and had the hi fi bar as a HEXB, but i am gonna stick with my extra easy week and count the syns for it!

Will catch up later, have a great day everyone xxx

Attachments

• P1010103.jpg
    P1010103.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Lunch2.jpg
    Lunch2.jpg
    354.3 KB · Views: 22
  • tea 2.jpg
    tea 2.jpg
    307.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Thanks eternal, thats a good idea, i needed a bit of kick up bum! thanks chick. Shall bounce around tomorrow and get some of this wobble off!!! Hope your getting on well. Not long now til your hols...Wooo!!!xx

Morning everyone

Well today is another EE day, suprise suprise!!! Its decided, im starting a fishy week on monday with team queensize! Am really looking fwd to it, as i love fish, so any recipe ideas gratefully received!!!

Todays meal plan is as follows:

HEXA - Dash of Milk
HEXB - 6 Ryvitas

Peach
Bananna

Lemon and Corriander Cous Cous
Peas

Egg Fried Rice
Basmati Rice
Garlic
Onion
Egg
Peas
Broccoli
Curry sauce (2)

Strawberries
Melon
Apple

Syns:
Cous Cous (0.5)
Yogurt (1)
Alpen Bar (6)
Curry Sauce (2)
Oats (3)

Total Syns: 12.5
Will be back later to update xx

Last edited:
Morning my dear.

Mmm I like fish too. Gonna do the fish week next week. I've got a salmon teryaki one if you like:

1 Salmon Steak
sweetner - 1/2 tsp
spring onion
Dark and Light soy sauce 2tbsp of each

Put into a bag, the sauce and onions and sweetner, and then the salmon, marinade for at least 6 hours or overnight if you can.

Serve it with stir fry, its lovely. x

Mmm thanks eternal, i will definitely be trying that next week! is the sweetner very noticeable in it? I am gonna sort out my fish week menu today, starting on sunday, we will have to keep in touch thru the week and see how were all finding it! What day are you gonna start it? capricorn is starting sunday too hun xx

Fishy Week

Sunday
EE
Brekkie - Sausage, Bacon, Egg, Mushrooms, Tomatoe
Lunch - Thai Crab Cakes with sweet chilli dipping sauce and salad
Dinner - Fish Pie, using Cod/Haddock
Carrots, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Peas
HEXA -
HEXB - Alpen Lights

Monday
EE
Brekkie - Fresh Fruit/Yogurt
Alpen Light
Lunch - Smoked Mackarel and New Potato Salad
Dinner - Teriyaki Salmon/ginger & soy salmon, steamed, with Parsnips, Baby corn, mange tout and broccoli
HEXA -
HEXB - Alpen Lights

Tuesday
EE
Brekkie - Fresh Fruit/Yogurt Alpen Light
Lunch - Salmon Nicoise Salad
Dinner - Baked Pesto Cod & Garlic Mash
HEXA -
HEXB - Alpen Lights

Wednesday
EE
Lunch - Pesto Cod Salad
Dinner - Tuna Ratatouille Roasted Veggie Skewers
HEXA -
HEXB - Alpen Lights

Thursday
EE
Brekkie - Sausage, Bacon, Egg, tomatoes, Mushrooms, Baked Beans
Lunch - Tuna Pate/Mousse with salad/crudittes/ ryvita
Dinner - Smoked Salmon Kedgeree and Broccoli
HEXA
HEXB -Alpen Lights
Ryvita -

Friday
EE
Lunch - Tuna Pasta Cuccumber Lettuce, Tomatoe, Onion, sweetcorn, gherkin
Dinner - Sweet Chilli Prawns, stir fry veggies, Rice noodles
HEXA
HEXB - Alpen Lights
Sweet Chilli Sauce (1)

Saturday
EE
Lunch - Salmon/Cuccumber Salad Sandwich
Dinner - Cod & Chips & Mushy Peas
HEXA -
HEXB - 2WW Bread
Alpen Light (3)

Okey dokey, so here is what i think ill be eating on fishy week starting sunday. No doubt a few things will change, as i really wanted to try a fish curry recipe, so i will have to chop and change something but wanted to get organised!And dont worry, i will also be having my syns, i just see what i feel like for them each day!!! xx​

Last edited:
ooo im doing the fishy week too and Ive started mine today. good luck! xxx

Ohh that menu looks really good.
I'm starting fish week tomorrow after weigh in although I have just had salmon for tea so technically tonight :)
Good to see how we all do x

Hi girls, good luck for fishy week! i was gonna do it red, but it was confusing me too mush, so i am gonna go EE but try and stick to portion sized of red! and see how i go!!! xx

Back