My Journey to slimville...i hope!

What a nice cool morning it is today!

Well i have been ravenous today, nomnomnom, so just enjoyed a fave of mine...beans on toast! first bread in nearly two weeks, but it will keep me going and in two weeks, maybe ill treat myself to another HEXB of Bread!

So todays meal plan is as follows:

HEXA -
HEXB - 3 X WW Bread

Bananna
Peach/Nectarine

3 x WW Bread
Flora (1.5)
Baked Beans
Strawberries
Apple

Kelloggs Bar (7.5)

Pasta
Passata
Cauliflower
Broccoli
Peas/Beans
Onion
Cumin
Paprika
Tumeric

Syns:
Flora (1.5)
Kelloggs Bar (7.5)

Okey dokey, i will update in a little while, off to catch up on some posts! xx

Last edited:
OOoh havent been on here too much the last two days. been feeling a tad unwell, but feeling lots better today. Will update with my last two days food shortly. So, am starting my fishy week tomorrow, have got some lovely fish in and am looking fwd to starting it! Reporting in with a 1lb loss today, was dissapointed at first, but i really have no right to be, yes i stuck to plan, but it will all show on the scales at some point, keep repeating my new mantra...slow and steady wins the race! have a great weekend all, will update tom with my new fishy week diary! xx

Hi Losc2522

Glad you are feeling better and 1lb off this week is still good, thats 4 apples worth of weight gone and a 1lb of butter hun. Better off then on and just think it may be trickiling but its still coming off, remember the first day on the plan? And then how far you have come now? Keep it up.

I'm starting my fish week on Tuesday as WI is Monday eve, hoping for a decent loss, even 3-4lb will be such a bonus :).

Enjoy your weekend xx

hey losc hope your feeling better today.

well done on your loss,it's coming off thats the main thing and thats all that counts.:)

loving your diary your menus and pics are great .good luck with your fish week.
xx

Afternoon Louise
Well done on the loss :clap:... your mind set it spot on -sometimes the scales just don't always show the work you have put in :mad:-but as you say-you have stuck to plan, so it WILL show up eventually.
Hopefully the fishy week will help things along *Im not really loitering waiting to find out how the thai cakes went* -honest :whistle:
Have a lovely day -and here is to a good week :D

Hi lovely ladies, thank you for stopping by.

Well i was soooo naughty yesterday, i had a flexi day, not used in the way it should be, ie. i didnt really plan it. but it makes me feel better to flexi syn it! Hubby dont reckon i ate that bad at all, but i ate the way i used to eat and boy do i feel sick! so glad to get back to my "normal" sw way of life! honest, never thought i would ever prefer my new eating habits to the old, but i 100% do. Hopefully i wont have done that much harm, and i have enough time to let fishy week have an impact.

Ooops, capricorn, i ate the tinned crab so need to pick up another tin for the thai crabcakes! did you manage to get some tinned crab, dont forget i can send you a few tins if you need!

Thanks Nikki, capricorn and Surreygal, you all made me feel loads more positive about my 1lb loss! im happy with it now, i will get there in the end and thats all that matters. In 3 weeks i have lost 8.5lbs, so i really have no right to moan!

Okay, so todays menu is as follows (i will be loitering in our lovely capricorns diary to check im on the right track!) - EDIT -Have alreadyswapped a few things about, have had a slice of ham to start me off today! but am going with the fishy theme for lunch and teas. cant do it for brekkie!

HEXA - 28g Cheese
HEXB - 2 x WW Bread

slice of ham
tom
lettuce
cuccumber
spring onion
2 ww bread

Strawberries
Apple

Cheese and Broccoli Pasta
Lettuce
Cuccumber
Tomatoe
Spring Onion
Mayo 0.5

Salmon
Lemon and Corriander Cous Cous
Babycorn
Broccoli
Sweet Potatoe

Syns:
Mayo 0.5

I was not eating bread, but after a lower loss after two weeks of no bread, i had started to wonder if porridge/cereal bars maybe cling to my body a little more, and i should just stick with the ww bread!

have a great day all
xx

Last edited:
Good afternoon!

Ok.So...change of plan, fishy week starts saturday this week after WI. Had a naughty treats over weekend, and i want to feel the full benefit of fishy week, after being naughty, i feel i need my carbs and stuff to be saintly on EE this week, so im gonna have a full fishy week from saturday! cant wait to see everyones results!

After seeing capricorns gallant bravery at putting on some piccies, i may did my piccies out, but i too will probably lop the head off them..watch this space!

Ok. So my meal plan is as follows:

HEXA - 28g Cheddar
HEXB - 3 X WW Bread

WW Bread
Ham
Grated Cheese
Cuccumber
Tomatoe
Spring Onion
Mayo 0.5

Jacky Spud
Tuna
Mayo 0.5
Lettuce
Tomatoe
Sweetcorn
Onion
Strawberries

Lamb Cutlet
Mint Sauce ?
Broccoli
Peas
Cauliflower

Strawberries
Apple

Syns:
Mayo 0.5
Salad Cream light 1
Mikado 6
Monster Munch 5

I also need to use up some fresh rice noodles too, mmm, may use them at lunch instead of the pasta n sauce, maybe with some beef, chilli flakes, soy sauce, will update when i know.

Stressful week, waiting to move house, was supposed to move saturday. We have recently moved back up north after living down south for 5 years, we left some of our furniture in friends storage, and we cant get in touch with him for the movers to go and get our furniture...we cant move in until we have our things....im so fed up waiting. I am off on hols and am back in uni 2nd August, so i really really really want to move back in before then. Have work to do on house and i just know i wont get chance once im back in uni! pinkies crossed for me please.

Have a great day everyone xxx

Last edited:
afternoon louise.moving is so stressful,i hope things work out for you and that you can manage to move whilst you are on holiday,i'll keep fingers crossed for you:).
have a good day.x

:wave_cry: thank you hun. I have been sooo stressed about it, :cry:I hope it all gets sorted soon, hubby doesnt think its anything to worry about and has assured me all will be sorted soon, so im just gonna chillax and leave him to sort it out like he says.

That coupled with * week being around the corner, has really not helped my plight! i am craving chocolate so bad! :eek: Ill be alright though! xxx

Evening everyone!

Wow, cant believe its been 5 days since i last updated! seriously not like me, am committed to being on here everyday but have had a mare of a week! I am in the middle of moving house at the moment, so am living out of boxes! But we will definitely be moved in by fri at the lastest! woooo! our much loved furniture has finally all been delivered to us, no breakages ......so far!!!, although at one point it was doubtful we were ever going to get it due to a wasp nest! long and boring story, but its all here and i am delighted! kitchen finished, just need to unpack all my lovely kitchen goodies! and living room getting finished tom!

Have not been able to be as strict with sw as i usually am, have not eaten very much at all, but when i have, its been on the go food, with not much superfrees! But i am reporting in with a 1lb loss, and that will do me fine for this week! Back on the wagon properly now, lots of superfrees from tom and am going to start fishy week just as soon as im moved in! cant wait!

So, i think tomorrows menu will be:

HEXA - 28g Cheddar
HEXB - 28g Porridge Oats

Porridge
Maple Syrup (1)
Strawberries
Banana

Jacket Potatoe
Tuna
Ex Light Mayo (0.5)
Lettuce
Cucc
Tom
Onion
Sweetcorn
Peach
Strawberries

Chicken Curry(chicken, peppers, onions, mushrooms, garlic, curry powder, tomatoes, apple)
Basmati Rice
Sw Syn free chips
Melon
Pineapple

Syns:
Maple Syrup (1)
Mayo (0.5)

So thats me for the day i think, May swap the porridge for hi-fi bar, depending on whether i am the new house decorating or not! but will update tom!

xx

Okay. So yesterday went as planned!Wooo!!! Didnt eat my HEXA again though!!!

Back around the house again today, so just a quick post!

My meal plan for today is as follows:

HEXA -
HEXB - 28g Porridge

Porridge
Banana

Jacket Potatoe
Tuna Mayo
Lettuce
Cuccumber
Tomatoe
Onion
Sweetcorn

Peach

Salmon
Babycorn
Mange Tout
Cous Cous
Roasted Sweet Potatoe

Syns:
Mayo 0.5

Total Syns for the week so far is 35

Have a good un all, be back later to update! xxx

Good morning!

Just a quickie!

My meal plan for today is:

HEXA - 28g Cheese
HEXB - 28g Porridge Oats

Porridge
Maple Syrup (2)

Sweet Potaoe
Tuna Mayo
Onion
Sweetcorn
Lettuce
Peppers

Salmon
Mange tout
Babycorn
Broccoli
Cous Cous

Syns:
Maple syrup 2
Mayo 1
Salad Cream 1
Cereal Bar 5
Biscuit 4

Have a great day everyone,will try and get some more superfrees in too! will update later xx

Last edited:
Ok. So i gained 1.5lbs at WI today!:cry: Was expecting it but in a tiny way,im glad it happened, gave me the kick up proverbial i have needed to get organised....been a very very hectic and stressful fortnight.

Fishy week this week!!!

My meal plan for today is;

HEXA -
HEXB - Alpen Bar

Peach, pear, pineapple,
Alpen light bar

Tuna
Pasta
Onion
Mayo (0.5)

Alpen Bar (6)

Fresh Salmon fillet
Asparagus
Lemon and corriander cous cous
black pepper and lemon butter (2)

Strawberries

Syns:
Fruit 2.5
Mayo 0.5
Alpen Bar 6
Butter 2

Total Syns Today: 11
Remainding Syns: 94

Will update later xx

Last edited:
Ok. So todays meal plan is as follows:

HEXA -
HEXB - Alpen Bar

Strawberries
Alpen Bar

Tuna
Pasta
Mayo
Onion

Potatoes
Carrots
Mushy Peas
Cauliflower
Asparagus
Salmon or Chicken

Pea & Mint Soup

Syns:13
Mini Twister 2.5
Remainding syns for the week: 79 xx

Aww thanx spanx! hopefully it will give me a good boost after a couple of patchy weeks!!! Il be happy with just a couple of pounds!

So the house is coming along very nicely now, although we did decide to start stripping all of the woodwork in the house, must have about ten layers of paint on it, so the heat gun is sweating! will look lovely though when its all done, even if it does take us ten years!!!

Day 3 of fishy week...except i had roast chicken for yesterdays dinner!:eek: have only eaten fish though apart from that!

Ok. So todays meal plan is as follows:

HEXA - 28g Cheese
HEXB - 28g Porridge

Porridge
Strawberries
Maple Syrup (2)

Bubble and Squeak (2)

Banana
Nectarine

Salmon fillet
Asparagus
Baby Corn
New pots
Birdseye Pasta (1)

Syns:14

Will update later.xx

Last edited:
So i survived the many treats and temptations at uni today!!!

My meal plan is as follows:

HEXA - 28g Cheese
HEXB - 1 slice Bread

Bacon
Baked Beans
Poached Egg
Mushrooms (2)

Jacket Potatoe
Baked Beans
Cheese
Lettuce
Cuccumber
Peppers
Tomatoe
Onion

Time out 1 finger 4.5

Homemade Smoked Haddock Pie (2)
Broccoli

Syns:
Mushrooms 2
Time out 4.5
Fish Pie 2

Will update later xx

What a day so far!!!

Have eaten too many syns already today i think! but have some spare so no cause for alarm. Didnt have a cooked brekkie in uni as didnt have time, but unfortunately, i did have a sandwich and pack of low fat crispies!!! oh well, i have syns spare so will just have to syn everything! todays meal plan is as follows:

HEXA -
HEXB - 1 Slice wholemeal bread

Banana

Tuna mayo sandwich (4)
Crisps (5)
Fudge (5.5)
Cadburys snack! eek (will go and work out syns in a sec)

Cous cous
lettuce
cuccumber
tomato
onion
salmon

Syns:
Mayo 4
Fudge 5.5
Crisps 5
cadburys snack - to be confirmed

will update later, have a great day xx