my journey to slimville

WELL DONE!!

Youre doing really well AND you get to move your ticker a step in the right direction ;)

Heres to another great week!

Yes Bethany i do go to meetings, but couldn't stay today as my son had his Easter service at school. Here's to another day tomorrow!!!

Rach

Thanks Starlight, always makes me feel better when i come on the threads and have a read.

You're doing great by the way!!

Rach

Well just a quick update as i'm of down my caravan for the Easter weekend.

Can't seem to get my head together for some reason, maybe with the packing etc, but i'm just going to relax as much as i can this weekend and see what happens.

Catch you all on Monday

Rach

Well Easter has come and gone, I've never been so busy. Have been rushing around to got the caravan ready for renting, building a picket fence and friends came and put a lovely patio down as well.

Well have not had time to think let alone stick to a diet, but went and got weighed yesterday, put on 1 1/2b in two weeks, so was pleasently surprised thought it would be a lot more.

Back to work today with lunch box and head ready to get back to focusing on diet.

Would like to say SORRY, to all the people at the Bath meet, i was suppose to be there but picket fencing called!!!

Rachael

Well weigh in day comes around much to fast, but it is a loss 1lb this week, better of then on i say.

Rach

Hi everyone, been really busy this week. Had my weigh in and have lost yet another 1lb, well must say not the quickest weight loss every but still going down.

Hope everyone is well.

Rach

Well done Rach!!!! that is fantastic - as you have said yourself - better off than on!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back