My journey

Aw, thanks but I've gone back up to 166.4 now... I haven't been overeating but then I haven't been counting my calories. So no I never did really get back on track, plus staying at my boyfriend's and those little gains were so discouraging. :(

I'm aiming to lose 10 pounds in June. So I'm starting over in my head. I really need to be strict with my calories and exercise.

Breakfast - Special K - 200

Just to remind me there.

Thanks so much for checking on me.

Sorry you have had things going on, hope your ok now and things are back on track! well done on losing a stone!:D have you had any comments? all the best for June x

No comments yet. My boyfriend said 'have you lost weight?' I said 'yeah, does it look like i have?' and he said 'no, i just noticed you were eating better and exercising' .

Can't wait for my first comment! In the past I wouldn't have liked attention being paid to me about my weight but now I'm doing something about it I don't mind.

I can't fit into clothes I couldn't a few weeks ago which is great.

Thanks! I am, I think.

So far today...

Special K - 200
Apple - 50
2 veggie sausages - 200
Spinach and ricotta tortellini - 250

(700)

Hi I've just started calorie counting & wanted to say well done for yr losses so far. x

I just read through all of your posts Littleone! I started calorie counting a week ago and I'm weighing myself every day too. I know it's bad but it does help me because I wake up excited to get on the scales. Lost 5 lbs in about 10 days so far which probably makes this my most successful diet ever! We're all here to support you, WELL DONE on your stone loss! I'm dreaming of being able to say I've lost a stone!!

Oh what lovely messages to log back onto! Thank you so much and I wish you the very best of luck. Losing the stone was like 'wait, I think I'm only a pound of a stone' and then a few days later 'wow!'

Yesterday's food:

Special K - 200
Apple - 50
2 veggie sausages - 200

Large salad - 200
Big bowl special K with chocolate sprinklings - 400

1300 (think I counted that right lol)

And today I weighed in dead on 165.0! :D

Oh what lovely messages to log back onto! Thank you so much and I wish you the very best of luck. Losing the stone was like 'wait, I think I'm only a pound of a stone' and then a few days later 'wow!'

Yesterday's food:

Special K - 200
Apple - 50
2 veggie sausages - 200

Large salad - 200
Big bowl special K with chocolate sprinklings - 400

1300 (think I counted that right lol)

And today I weighed in dead on 165.0! :D

well done hun x

Thank you. :)

I got my first comment today! My friend who I visited in hopital said had I lost weight and I looked good. Really pleased about that.

Today:

Bacon sandwich - 400
Toast with marmalade - 150
Homemade minestrone soup - 150
Jacket potato with cheese and salad - 300
Curly wurly - 115

Total: 1115

Ate most of that quite late on so I hope it doesn't affect things.

I do feel a little different but mainly I'm relying on clothes fitting better. I bought some denim shorts yesterday and I really like them. I hope they start getting looser though!

I feel much better that I'm doing something about my weight.

Completely forgotten what I eat yesterday. Weighed in at 165.8 this morning.

It's funny, I've noticed a little pattern. I go down quite quickly a few pounds and then I hover for ages round one and then go down quickly again.. Anyone else notice this? People that weigh daily I suppose? I think I'm hovering at the moment. Hope so anyway!

Staying away tonight so won't be able to weigh in tomorrow. See if I can hit 164 when I come back!

that's exactly what's happened to me, lost 4lbs last week, then 1 at the beginning of this week and I've been so active and never gone about 1400 a day, and I haven't lost a single pound more!

I try to think of it as my body actually taking a longer time to lose the weight-two weeks- rather than losing one week and not much the next. Somehow the lower/nothing week seems necessary.

Back