My journey

Wow Littleone, look at all that exercise :) Well done you!

Your food yesterday sounded yummy. Do you have the recipe for the 5 bean, quorn and bulghur wheat chilli?

Keep up the great work

Carol x

Thanks Carol! The hockey I did with the kids I volunteer with and they were all commenting on how sweaty I was lol. It was fun.

Unfortunately I don't have the recipe for the chilli. I ate it out at one of the wetherspoons chain, (I think it comes in at nearly 600 cals but I didn't eat all of it and estimated). The wetherspoons website has all the nutritional info on which is good.

168.6 today. Getting slightly frustrated wanting the scales to budge a tad more. Hoping I'm losing a few inches along the way. Not really sure what to do about today? I know weighing myself everyday means I will not have big losses but.. I don't know.

Hi Littleone,

I'm going to search for a similar recipe, sounds really yummy!

Try not to weigh everyday, you'll get disheartend if you don't see any changes.

Plus, if you are doing extra exercise, you might be gaining muscle, which weighs more than fat.

Carol x

It was pretty yummy.

I find it better (personally) to weigh myself everyday. I see the downside but if I don't know my weight I tend to think I'm a lot heavier which leads to a lot of binging. So weighing everyday helps keep me on track even though I do get annoyed at only little movements! But thanks for the advice anyway. :)

I think I should choose a day to 'properly' count it though so I can see it from a weekly perspective as well.

Hope I am gaining some muscle.

Today:

Strawberry and banana smoothie - 230
Olive, pepper, tomato and chilli tortellini with tomato sauce - 450
1 slice toast - 100
Chilli and lime chicken breast - 160
Omelette with philly light and olives - 200
Mug hot choc - 40

Which comes out at 1180.

Wasn't feeling very well today so I stayed at home and was in bed most of the day. Forced myself to do about 25 minutes of my Hannah Waterman DVD, and plan to go for a short walk later on if I can manage it.

Stayed at my boyfriends last night so I didn't weigh myself today, and ate randomly and really rubbish food.

Big bowl cheerios - 250
Bowl muesli - 250
Cheese and tomato pizza - 580
2 mugs hot chocolate - 80

Total - 1160

Actvity - only bedroom antics, lol. Will try do some DVD tonight but my feet are very blistery. :(

Stayed at my boyfriends last night so I didn't weigh myself today, and ate randomly and really rubbish food.

Big bowl cheerios - 250
Bowl muesli - 250
Cheese and tomato pizza - 580
2 mugs hot chocolate - 80

Total - 1160

Actvity - only bedroom antics, lol. Will try do some DVD tonight but my feet are very blistery. :(

lol good one, atleast you had fun while working out, i no i would!
x

Just realised I am as of this morning (very only just) below 12 stone. :)

And what a hot day, eh??

Today's food:

2 slices toast, flora and marmalade - 240
Peri peri chicken breast - 160
Rasperry and passionfruit fizzy juice - 100
Vegetable soup - 140
Granary bread - 200
Bowl cheese and spinach pasta - 400
1 slice toast, flora and marmalade - 120
Mug hot choc - 40

Total - 1400

1 hour-ish walk with my boyfriend's dog and will see what DVD/s I can do tonight. :)

Todays food:

2 slices toast, flora and marmalade - 240
Bowl pasta and 2 veggie sausages - 500
Banana and strawberry fresh smoothie - 200
Shared chips and dhal (spicy lentils) - 280
Chicken tikka pieces and salad - 150

Activity:

General walking around town, badminton for about 20/30 minutes, and will do some DVDs tonight.

Decided to count Tuesday as 'official' weigh in day, so that's tomorrow.

Had some tough personal circumstances going on recently that have led me to not care about what I was eating at all, and force myself to exercise. Really, really thought I would've gained so stepped on the scales today with hesitation and...

166.4. So I've lost a little and I'm very happy with that. :)

Thanks Sarah.

The support on here means such a lot!

Just trying to convince myself to get back on track now.

Right had a stupidly bad day yesterday and I don't know how but I'm down to 166.0, nice round number, hehe.

So 1 pound to go and I'll have lost a stone! Wow! How to celebrate, I wonder? Should I tell anyone? Hmm.

I'm going to start writing down my calories again. Just sipping on a red grape and pear smoothie right now. Yum yum yum. :)

Red grape and pear smoothie - 100
Half chorizo, pepper, onion, tomato and cheese pizza - 500
Sausage roll - 200
Selection of small portions of veg and chickpea curry, lentils, potato curry, rice, cauliflower, spinach and potato curry and garlic naan - 400
Special K - 150
Ciabbata roll with marmite - 200

Total is 1550. So not great but we'll see...

No exercise but been quite active.

Back