my journey

colly1873

ok hear goes nothing thought if i did this it would maybe help me through those though times when im hungry!!

joined slimming world on the 23.3.10
weight startin 20st 5n half lbs :cry::cry:
now im not gonna lie i was in tears when i got home that night finding that out, i always knew i was big but i never ever got on the scales if anyone asked i always just kinda laughed it off and said don"t know me and scales don"t get on!!

the night before i started i thought to myself how am i gonna do this what if i can"t do it what if i get in there and people laugh all the things that i knew i shouldn"t have been thinkin i was!!

In i went and met some people who i knew and just started chattin to them they gae me some good advise and reassured me it would be ok and would work for me.

in my 1st week i lost 4.5lbs
i did find it hard the thought of changin the habbits of a lifetime was scary but i knew if i really wanted to do it i could.

i have now been going for 13 weeks and have lost 2.5 stone - 17st12.5lbs
and i feel great i know i stil have a long way to go and at them moment i don"t have a target weight in mind just gonna take it 1lb at a time really.

hopefully wil try and update this every other week if i do this it may keep me on the straight and narrow.

Wow, your doing great, well done on making such positive changes! i have just started a diary too in the hope that it will keep me on track! i love going to the class though, but with the support on here, its great. We have a team going "queensize to princess" in the teams section, feel free to pop over and join us! xx

Fantastic start - just shows what can be done when you really go for it. Keep going!!!

would love to join the "queensize to princess" but think im a wee bit to manly for it should have mentioned my name is christopher!!

xlolx

Back