My journey...

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Cassie-R, 27 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Cassie-R

Cassie-R New Member

Start Weight:
    19st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.61%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So I am joining Slimming World tomorrow - am very very nervous - I did Weight Watchers for about 10 minutes 5 years ago - not for me! Am jumping back on the bandwagon and have seen these forums and they seem like a great support network and will also hold me accountable (which is always good)
    I am looking to lose around 3 stone, hopefully it shouldn't take me more than 6 months if I do it properly!
    So I guess I shall keep you all posted on how I do...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Samsmum

Samsmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Only week one for me but i'm loving it. You've made the right choice. I cant believe i'm on a diet. 1st weigh in tomorrow so i'll let you know how it goes. Good luck for tomorrow. You wont regret it and promise you'll still be loving it after 5 minutes x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.