My journey

i'm asking the same thing mate.
have got up dusted myself off and
started all over again.

Wow talk about a stressful few days! Me and OH eventually seperated and he has moved out - so now need to stay motivated and really concentrate on my weight loss - luckily still losing although wouldnt recommend this as a weight loss tool. Feels like an uphill battle at the moment but it is what I want and I will get through this.

I'm really sorry to hear about your recent problems. I hope you can continue to do good progress. Just remember, life throws us some pretty impossible obstacles in the way of our goals. Just up to us whether we get there or not!

Thinking of you. Go for your dreams:)

Hi GND and welcome, I hope you are doing well

Have had a bit of a wobbly week but hey im still here and still working at it!! Husband has children today so not sure what I will do with myself - so rare to have any proper me time!! Got on the Wii the other night and it said i hadnt visited for 577 days - however it did confirm my weight loss which was very flattering!!

Feeling completely exhausted after a really stressful weekend - looking forward to going back to work as a distraction. Have pretty much kept to my plan which is pretty amazing and hopeful for more losses next week.

Morning hun, why was it stressful? I was thinking you'd have a quiet weekend if you didn't have the kids

Thanks for asking Jim - difficult times with the ex !!! Emotionally fraught at the moment, I know it will pass but everything still pretty raw at the moment. I remain positive to be the best mum and person I can in this and to keep my dignity at all times!! I am also staying on plan!!

That's so great to hear how positive you are being - stick with it, hun, it's worth it - and if things do get you a bit down, pour it out here, we're good listeners :)

Well done sticking to plan:)

Ah, I should have realised love, well done then and good morning

Took a half day yesterday and cleaned the house!! Felt so nice to be in a tidy place I cant tell you!! This morning up early to MOT the car and it passed .. all these new experiences on my own is a bit wierd but nothing I cant handle!! My head is now firmly out of my a**e and I need to get organised and enjoy my singledom!! It all feels terribly exciting really ... which I didnt expect. The ex is being more respectful which is a bonus so lets hope it all settles down now. I am still sticking to plan and feel so much better about myself than I have in years ... happy days!!!

Back