My journey

Well done Maddie, that's great.

Wow go you well done on another great loss.
Cathy

Wow great loss. As the others have said, come on here to off load. It really is a life saver when the only option feels like food related.

Keep up the stirling work, onwards and downwards xx

Fab, you must be proud of how well you are doing xxx

Feeling much more positive today. Enjoying being on the programme. Have been shopping for bits for both children, but particularly for our nieces 6th birthday. Hope everyone is having a good day x

Things are starting to get into a routine. Have been weighed today another 3lb gone, not bad considering it is the wrong time of the month. Emotionally still very up and down, but that could be due to my hormones.

Well done on your 3lbs!! The diaries are so inspiring and great for keeping me motivated!

Well done on your loss, your emotions will settle xx

Continuing to be100% focused and on the plan, managing to drink approximately 4 litres a day. However I am still struggling BIG time with the changes in my life. My feelings and emotions feel like they have been put in a blender. To make matters worse I can feel myself putting a distance/ brick wall between myself and my partner. And the children have only been here for a week. The only good thing is that I am back to work on Tuesday after 2 weeks off and maybe then things will settle down. I feel like a stranger and an outsider in my own home :(

Oh dear Maddie,
Sorry to hear that the emotions are hard for you at the moment. Not surprising really as you have so much going on as well as LL.
Well done for staying 100% under difficult circumstances.
Starting this programme does mean that we focus ion ourselves - often for the first time in years. We seem to be the kid of people who usually put ourselves at the bottom of a pile of food to keep the emotions at bay.
Are you able to speak to your partner about how you feel?
Your LLC/group would also be a good place to discuss your feelings and emotions.
Good luck :)

Amazing hunny, well done you are doing so well xxx

Well done Maddie, hope the emotions are settling down x

Not really sure where to start. I am still all over the place emotionally, can't sleep, feel like an outsider in my own home. Work this week has been full of deadlines and pressure. Still sticking 100% to the plan and pleased with my total weight loss.

Back