1. Angelica123

Angelica123 Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all

Well it's been up and down for the past 14 months but i've now reached a loss of 3st 3 1/2lb :D

My partner proposed on Christmas Eve :love047: which gave me a boost. But i'm starting to struggle again. Does anyone have any ideas for getting back in the zone??

The wedding is just over a year away :)

x

losingme likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. losingme

losingme Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    wow first of all congrats on losing over 3st in a year well done im a struggler so thats amazing
    secondly congrats on getting engaged woop woop exciting :)
    all i can suggest is as a maintainer and if your struggling is to go back through the book , try out new things not tried to shake things up and maybe (depending how bad you feel you ve got) start like it was week one ?!
    just a couple ideas to throw in there
    are you struggling just to maintain or do you want to try and lose a little more? good luck on your journey
    lyns

4. Angelica123

Angelica123 Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks that's a fab idea going back to week one :) I want to lose a bit more possibly another stone. I think i might drag out all of the old magazine and start cooking the old recipies again. I've got stuck in a rut :(

Good luck to you :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.