1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Angelica123

Angelica123 Member

Slimming World
    Hi all

Well it's been up and down for the past 14 months but i've now reached a loss of 3st 3 1/2lb :D

My partner proposed on Christmas Eve :love047: which gave me a boost. But i'm starting to struggle again. Does anyone have any ideas for getting back in the zone??

The wedding is just over a year away :)

losingme likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. losingme

losingme Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    wow first of all congrats on losing over 3st in a year well done im a struggler so thats amazing
    secondly congrats on getting engaged woop woop exciting :)
    all i can suggest is as a maintainer and if your struggling is to go back through the book , try out new things not tried to shake things up and maybe (depending how bad you feel you ve got) start like it was week one ?!
    just a couple ideas to throw in there
    are you struggling just to maintain or do you want to try and lose a little more? good luck on your journey
  4. Angelica123

Angelica123 Member

Slimming World
    Thanks that's a fab idea going back to week one :) I want to lose a bit more possibly another stone. I think i might drag out all of the old magazine and start cooking the old recipies again. I've got stuck in a rut :(

Good luck to you :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.