My Journey!

twistedwoman

Ok am starting tomorrow again! I did SS on CD last year and lost 2.5 stone then stopped due to money. Am now starting tomorrow by using spare packs in the cupboard. The good news is that have only put on 3lb from when I stopped. Bad news is that I have 4.5 stone to lose! Am planning on posting everyday once I figure this site out from my iPhone.

Ok so I started this morning with a mint choc shake and 2 paracetamol due to period pains! Probably not the best time to start!

Good luck with your first day,
I'm starting Wednesday and I've got period pains too, the only positive is that we'll be heavier when we first weigh in so hopefully should have a bigger first week weight loss
(clutching at straws or what) :D
How'd you find the shake? mint choc is my favourite x

Hi flower, I love the choc mint and tend to have those as my 3 a day. I have tried the porridge but hated it and all the bars taste like lumps of metal to me so I'm limited! Good news is that I have a headache, which hopefully means I'm getting there! I tend to get to ketosis by day 2 so I'm quite lucky.

I mostly had mint choc, with the odd vanilla or butterscotch, I hate the soups and haven't tried any of the bars but I doubt i'll try them as it would prob make me very hungry. Ketosis in 2 days, hope I get there that quick I didn't go into ketosis last time but can't wait to start again.

:sigh: I have about 12/13 stone to lose, not sure what my target is as I've never been 'normal' sized before.

Ok day one nearly over and I'm coping! Only had one coffee and it was lovely. 3litres of water drunk and still got a headache but upwards and onwards!

Just had a terrible thought of my water bill going up! All the water I'm drinking, the baths to keep my head out the fridge and all the extra loo flushing!!!

Day 2 and according to my ketostix I'm in ketosis. To be honest I did reduce the carbs before starting but always manage to get to ketosis quick. My counsellor things I must have a fast metabolism, my ass disagrees!

I've started today, meeting cdc this afternoon. Jus drinking water until get my stuff.....drank a litre already. Feeling ok....l too had cut down on carbs 5 days before starting this...it makes it easier to get going.

Back