My Journey

Starting this a little late but thought it would be useful to write down my thoughts each day so i can look back when im struggling and hopefully keep myself on track!

Start (25th May): 14st2
Current (1st June): 13st 6
Next wi: 8th June

Why i'm doing this
  1. Getting married next year is a big motivator; im having my dress made and first fitting is October
  2. To feel confident and happy; fed up of not wanting to go out because i can't find anything to wear
  3. To inspire others around me to improve their health; a number of people in my family are overweight so im hoping if i can show them what can be done, they'll join me
  4. To have more energy; i want to wake up each morning looking forward to the day ahead!

DAY 13
Been a rollercoaster already for me, was 100% SS+ for the first week and lost 10lbs which i was super pleased with, but then the bank holiday has thrown me completely. I went to stay with friends (who dont know im on Cambridge) so came off plan for 2 days, i started again Monday evening and have been 100% since so hoping i wont have gained this week but we shall see!

I havent told everyone because I'm embarrassed that this is what it's come to for me, but i'm starting to think its going to be impossible to do without telling others! My OH knows and is fully supportive (and is a complete fitness freak so is helping me on that side too), and my sister/parents know but i haven't told anyone at work or any friends.... will have to think about this one.

I'm not away for the next 3 weeks now so want to have a good run, then i go to Barcelona for 3 days so am very likely to come off plan.

Trying to remember how i felt monday night after a few days of drinking and eating crap and keeping that for when im tempted to cheat. I felt fat, bloated, guilty and annoyed with myself. not good feelings!

Hayley

Good luck Hayley, sounds like you are doing really well. Hope you still manage to lose something this week even with your planned break.

CC

Thank you! you're only round the corner from me, am in Chislehurst :) small little world we're in x

Day 14

Hard day again with feeling hungry, has become a bit all consuming when im at work - swear im not actually doing anything but thinking about food all day! Stuck with it though and feel good, had prawn dinner as on SS+ and 200g is a lot of prawns which made me happy :)

Ready for second weigh in tomorrow, am due on saturday so feeling a little bloated and fully expecting my weight loss to be affected by this (and the fact that i came off plan over the bank holiday!) but am looking forward to being able to draw a line and look forward to a 100% week. Few plans this weekend but nothing thats going to get in my way (no meals out drinking situations!). POSITIVE THOUGHTS x

Day 15

Had my second weigh in this morning and lost 3lbs! im so pleased as had a few days off plan over BH and am due on tomorrow, so nearly at a stone in 2 weeks :)

Felt very positive today and not hungry at all; i'm allowed bars now and had a peanut one for breakfast - actually tasted like a snickers bar so its made me super happy and im looking forward to tomorrow to have another one! shame i cant have 3 a day really!

Onwards and downwards, trying to think about sunday night and how great im going to feel after having a 100% weekend :) x

Day 18

Well it made it through the weekend 100% which is a mini victory for me :) ws really really tough on sunday as went out for the whole day, and was hard watching other people eat whilst i had my bar but i stayed strong and soooo glad i did! been another hard day today in that ive been starving, weird how i have some days where im not hungry at all, and others where im starved!i think im defo in ketosis now though as i am so thirsty constantly! defo no danger of me not drinking enough water :) off to prep dinner now (i all of a sudden love cooking for my OH), find it strangely helps! xx

Back