1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

My Journey......

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Leedslass_juiceplus, 3 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Leedslass_juiceplus

Leedslass_juiceplus New Member

Well it's January and yes like everybody else I've decided to lose more weight and to make a 2014 a year of having better health and fitness. Before Christmas I already lost a stone, so more determined then ever to lose more weight. If people want to know what diet plan I have been following I will happily share, as the plan is more than a lifestyle change than diet.

Been looking through other threads and so lovely to see everyone's determination, I wish you all good luck.

Lesley