Day3 and 3lbs down, woohoo!!

Well I had a brilliant UD yesterday;

Sultana Branflakes with soya milk
2 potato cakes
1 small glass of pure fruit juice
1 pear
Scone, butter and jam
Large Latte
Chips, egg fired rice, curry & 1 scollop (chip shop tray portion)
1 x cabdury mint choc cake bar

Water; 1 litre
Exercise; No gym, but lots of walking

I've lost another 1lb! Woohoo, thats 3 since Tuesday! Although my menu sounds alot, the portions were 'normal' and not 'stuff ur face' portions and I thoroughly enjoyed eating out with my Nana yesterday and not worrying about it - really made me feel 'normal' Yesterday is not a typical menu of an UD as I normally eat healithy anyway, but it's nice to have break every now and then and not feel like u've failed.

My water intake was absolutely pants yesterday, but thats because I was out all day and didn't get time to drink - will definately be drinking lots today as it's a DD for me and I've also woke up with a stinking cold, so lots of hot water with lemon in for me today.

Not hungry at all, and really looking forward to having today as a DD - which is very strange as I've read others feel this way and I never thought it'd be me saying it too lol!

Todays menu is undecided, but thats fine. WIll probably have a tuna salad and a yoghurt later tonight, but I'm simply not hungry at all at the moment.

Have a great day everyone!

Much love, chelle xx

Last edited:
Hi Chelle,
glad you've managed to get into the swing of it now !
I'm on day6 now & am finding it all quite liberating, being able to eat without any attatched guilt. Hope you find it a possitive experience too
xx:)

Hiya!

Yeh I agree, the no guilt aspect its liberating and really unusual terriotary for me - but it's great to eat and not feel like a failure!!

Hope u're doing well!

Much love, chelle xx

Chelle, you sound like I feel - liberated! suddenly we are normal, food is not the big thing anymore. We can have what we want when we want and it is no longer a huge issue. I used to feel so bad about having a biscuit that I would have 5, now i just have one or 2, I am so much more relaxed around the forbidden stuff!

Good for us Juddders - we really are going to do this!

Love

Well today has been ok-ish.
My menu has been;

2 x tesco veggie indian burgers
leafy salad, cherry toms, cucumber, onions, salad cream lite
1 x can of tuna
=550 cals

Water; 3 litres of water, and lots of hot water with lemon.
Exercise; No gym, 40 mins on home bike

Feeling slightly irritated this evening, but that has more to do with my lurking cold than anything I have or haven't eaten.

C. xx

Hi Chelle

Sounds like you are doing really well. Congratulations on your loss too!:D

Dizzy x

sounds like a good day, are you getting into the swing of things now ?
xx

Day 4; Upday!

Wow, another 2lbs gone, thats 5lbs now since tuesday :eek:
I found the evening quite difficult yesterday even though I left my food till 6pm. I didn't eat - apart from 2 bites of hubbys pannini (naughty me, I know), but I can live with that!

An upday today - how exciting!!!
Strangely tho, yesterday I has lots of energy and was cleaning for a couple of hours - very weird!!!
Back later.

Have a great day everyone!!

C. xx

Hi Chelle

Sounds like you are doing really well. Congratulations on your loss too!:D

Dizzy x

Hi Dizzy, yeh definately full steam ahead! It's actually quite fun!!!
How are u doing?

sounds like a good day, are you getting into the swing of things now ?
xx

Hiya! It took me a few days longer than everyone else to get into it, but it's definately working and I'm loving it!!

Hope u're doing well!!

Todays menu;

Cheese & onion omelette (3 eggs)
Veggie Porkless-pork pie (most of the pastry removed) with salad, 2 slices of cheese & coleslaw
Pasta & sauce with 2 x quorn burgers
2 x mars ice cream
2 x cadbury fruit & nut cake bar
Handful of dried fruit

Water; 4 litres water, several cups of tea
Exercise; No gym, 30mins home bike

I bit too much chocolate really, but could have been alot worse and this really is trial and error for me - I'm not used to being in the 'food world.' Will try not to eat anything more this evening, but if I do will choose fruit.

At the gym tomorrow for a good session, but on a DD so will have some protein before going and then save the rest of my calories for the evening - well thats the plan anyway.

C. xx

So glad that you and the other JUDDDers are doing very well and feeling great.

I am veggie, too, and note that you mention a veggie 'pork' pie? Where do you buy them?

Keep up the good work, and enjoy your new routine.

GG XX

Hiya,

Yes, I've also had a bit too much chocolate today, am veggie & was wondering about the pork pie? Never seen one of those.

Glad it's going so well.

Love

Ehhhh duck to water springs to mind hun... this diet or new life plan seems to really work for you!!!

So happy for ya

chat soon

luv

Anja & GG

The veggie pork pie is from Holland and Barratt - it's really yum, a bit too much pastry but it's nice all the same!! It's only 99p for a big one and lasts a few days when opened. Hope u enjoy it! :)

Gen - thanks hun, I don't know about duck to water as yesterday was a bit testing! Hope u're doing great!

Much love, chelle xx

Why are the DDs easier than UDs????!!!
Yesterday was really hard!! Alot of old demons reared their ugly heads, and I found myself eating for the sake of eating - WTF is that all about???? I won't attempt to list what I had - I was grabbing things and not even tasting them or regestering that I was having it. Soo soo annoyed with myself that I let this happen :mad:
As a result I'm 3lbs heavier today - serves me right for being such a piggy! Gutted :sigh:

Well today is a new day, and sabotage is not on the agenda today!! SO what, I had a bad day yesterday? I'd normally let it ruin my attempts at weightloss, but no! 3lbs is much easier to lose than 3 stone, so it stops here and now!
I've not decided if I'm on an UD or DD today. I'm at the gym this afternoon and not only that, my bowels are giving me alot of trouble (sorry if TMI!), so may just eat lots of fibre rich foods today and see if that helps.
Anyway, I'm not stressing about it - whatever I decide, today is going to be a great day!

Much love, chelle xx

Thats the spirit hun.... today will be a great day.... doesn't always have to be about diets and food eh!!!

luv

Thats the spirit hun.... today will be a great day.... doesn't always have to be about diets and food eh!!!

luv

TOTALLY!!
I do wonder if I will ever get my head around this tho.
My Mum has told me to stop dieting or stop attempting to diet. She says that she's seen too many times then when things become unimportant, life has a habit of letting u have them. Maybe she has a point. I've been on diets since I was 9 (wasn't particularly fat then either) I'm 25 now, and all I've done is get bigger and bigger and more miserable about my inability to lose weight in the process. I honestly believe that I'm getting to the 'past caring' stage - make the most of what u've got and stop putting ur bloody life on hold in search of the holy grail of weightloss, it doesn't exist - only in my head. Kinda like trying to get back the balloon u let go of when u were and kid, and see it disappearing into the sky.
I sound defeated don't I?? LOL!!
I'm not, tbh I just don't think I care about it anymore. I feel positive and want to live the fullest life I can, be it fat thin or somewhere in between! I have to stop wasting my youth on chasing something that isn't important anymore.

Ohh, that was a bit deep!! Apologies!! :)

Much love, chelle xx

If you are still undecided about what to do today. My advice would be have a perfect DD. I always exercise on DD and have plenty of energy. You should have lots of stored carbs there ready and waiting to be used!;)

I don't think it does tummy and harm to have a rest either. Especially if you drink plenty of water.:tear_drop::tear_drop:

Here's hoping we all have a fab day!:)

Dizzy x

Hi Chelle,
gosh we both seem to be having the same issues with "eating without guilt" i am hopeing its jus teething problems.
i'm having a down day today & its quite nice to not have to think too much about it.
Hope you have a good day hun
xx:)

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!
Have been on a non-stop binge for the last few days and I have no idea why the hell I do this to myself????!! Seriously considering SSing again, maybe I just need that time away from food as this eating one day and cutting back the next is proving really difficult now!
Trying not to panic about what's happened, but my instinct is to eat all the bad foods and then "be good tomorrow." This dieting lark sure messes with ur head!!!

Much love, chelle xx

Can you be good tomorrow without all the bad food beforehand? If you're good tomorrow you'll work off the cals of the crap you're ABOUT to eat, not the crap you've already eaten. You have to start tomorrow afresh. No saying goodbye to food & no binging.

Back