My kick up the butt

Emob

Well that's what I needed. My weigh in after my 3 weeks of refeed, 30th birthday celebrations and holiday, I put on 8lb!!!!!

Now back to it, lets go!!!!!!

That's not bad for all that, I put 5lb back on after 1 week refeeding lol

Did you all stick to the refeed programme strictly? It's really worrying to hear all your stories and it troubles me what will happen after I finish the 3 shakes a day if it just goes straight back on. Surely there's got to be a way to maintain..... Would love to here from someone who knows xx

BabyA, part of this journey is to start examining the reasons why you put the weight on in the first place. If you finished LT and just went back to eating as you were previously, they is very little doubt that you'd gain weight again. Dealing with whatever issues you have without being reliant on food while doing it, I've found to be very beneficial. We are all learning along this journey about ourselves. Use the time productively so your 'training wheels' are ready to be tested when you are eating again and you can be confident that you will be able to cope. This perhaps is more difficult that actually losing the weight but if you are willing to face the issues that is progress in itself x x x

Great advice thank you teapot! I agree and think keeping the weight off will be much harder than losing it. I have been reading your refeed blog earlier - its by no means easy but you're doing so well!! But you're absolutely right, it's all about examining why you put it on in the first place. Simple on one level and quite profound on another! And yes, I really need to give this some serious thought before I refeed - much appreciated and good luck with your continuing refeed and maintenance xxx

You're welcome x x x

Back