Step 1 Sole Source My Kindof SS diary

Dream2Real

Just joined and so thought I would start myself a diary...always find that when SS'ing it helps to have someone to talk about it with. I've done it before and replace eating with talking, its far more nutritious :rolleyes:

I've changed my life over the last year... left my husband, quit my job, moved house and finalised my divorce. Its been a rollercoaster of emotions and I probably have added to my already excessive weight with emotional eating. I have also suffered with depression, but.... somethings changed inside me recently. I feel positive...I have a clean slate, I just got a fantastic new job and I'm motivated to diet and exercise. Its going to be a long journey as I have ALOT to lose but every journey starts with one step :):):):):)

Regarding the diet, Ive been following it for maybe a week...initially because I had some shakes in my cupboard and was basically so poor I couldnt afford food. Ive been on benefits for several months and its caught up with me. Thankfully I start a new job this week and so I will soon be earning again and so the diet wont be enforced it will be one of choice. Anyway being forced to start SS was a blessing as I'm enjoying being back in control. I have been having the odd bit of chicken/salad when I have been offered at my mums house so I'm not entirely SS'ing but these arent out of control binges they are still within the realms of the CD steps...im just making up myself really...the main thing is I'm in control :):):):):)

I've started exercising as well, just walking for now, but its great, gets me in the right mindset and encourages me to stick to the diet. I have also been doing some toning exercises in the house and I'm just feeling soooooo positive, I just know that I can do this. Its going to take lots of effort and determination and hard work, but I'm going to use this diary to record my progress and help me stay focussed.

Wish me luck ;););););)

Dream2Real

Back