My last diet! LET'S DO THIS!!!

Ya I will def go easy on the fruit and introduce things bit by bit... i weighed in this morning and i've still lost the 6 lbs and nothing more since Sat... a bit disappointed but I need to think that if I had waited the full 5 days I would have been delighted with 6 lbs in 5 days! but to brighten me up MY BOOK CAME just as I was writing this yayyyy! can't wait to get stuck into it... not back to uni until Monday so I have this week to read read read! they sent me the harcombe diet for men aswell for free so I might learn a bit from that too you never know! feeling very bloated and crampy but my time of the month is due today or tomorrow (edit - officially here now lol) which might be something to do with not losing much! I love Mondays they are so fresh and new! Here is to a great week everybody :) xx

Ah great about the book! Get reading. Don't be disheartened by the scales. They're just a number. Have a look at this. http://everydaypaleo.com/attention-scale-addicts-part-2/ and totm def causes bloating x

That was so interesting and so true! :) I still did a phase 1 day so far today but might have dark choc later i shall see. I have been craving a bit the last few hours, bissuits and cakes and other starchy/sugary foods!

For breakfast I had an omelette with chicken and tomato, for lunch a had soup with rice and then some NLY. I haven't had dinner yet but it will be pork and veg! I really don't know whether to have to dark chocolate sine I have been craving junk today? but it is not the dark choc that I have been craving so maybe that is a good sign that I can have it... Ahhhhhh it's a tough one!

I was thinking if I start phase 2 today and do every second week of phase 1 and 2... I shall see anyway!x

That was so interesting and so true! :) I still did a phase 1 day so far today but might have dark choc later i shall see. I have been craving a bit the last few hours, bissuits and cakes and other starchy/sugary foods!

For breakfast I had an omelette with chicken and tomato, for lunch a had soup with rice and then some NLY. I haven't had dinner yet but it will be pork and veg! I really don't know whether to have to dark chocolate sine I have been craving junk today? but it is not the dark choc that I have been craving so maybe that is a good sign that I can have it... Ahhhhhh it's a tough one!

I was thinking if I start phase 2 today and do every second week of phase 1 and 2... I shall see anyway!x

If you're craving dont touch the choc! The sugar won't be your friend. And will only make things worse. You might not think you're craving it but maybe it's the sugar in the choc you're craving and trying to talk yourself into it cause its a better cheat?

I'm having a want to eat day too am just waiting for dinner to hopefully curb it. Think it's maybe cause totm due but I've been exhausted and want to eat my weight lol.

Haha ok I will leave it for tonight just in case thanks for the advice :) natural yogurt all the way lol ;) cravings have gone now thank god!! hope yours are too! Just waiting for my dinner too! I haven't been too hungry today surprisingly, i couldn't finish my lunch but it is prob just due to being all bloated today...
I'm loving the book so far but I wish I had ordered the stop counting calories and lose weight one.. I might have to pick it up! This is her new one that only came out in 2013 and although it is really good there is only a few pages on the actual principles of the diet in it and what foods to eat and it even said on the first page that if you are looking for a booking solely on the diet then my other book is for you!! She should have written that in capital letters on the front page so I would have known haha... but it still has given me loads more info on phase 2 so I feel like I know what I can have inside out now! and I still can't wait to read more later because it is still is really interested and def worth the money :) xx

Haha ok I will leave it for tonight just in case thanks for the advice :) natural yogurt all the way lol ;) cravings have gone now thank god!! hope yours are too! Just waiting for my dinner too! I haven't been too hungry today surprisingly, i couldn't finish my lunch but it is prob just due to being all bloated today...
I'm loving the book so far but I wish I had ordered the stop counting calories and lose weight one.. I might have to pick it up! This is her new one that only came out in 2013 and although it is really good there is only a few pages on the actual principles of the diet in it and what foods to eat and it even said on the first page that if you are looking for a booking solely on the diet then my other book is for you!! She should have written that in capital letters on the front page so I would have known haha... but it still has given me loads more info on phase 2 so I feel like I know what I can have inside out now! and I still can't wait to read more later because it is still is really interested and def worth the money :) xx

Feel better now I've eaten but now fancying a glass of wine and choc lol. Am going to bed in a minute tho knock them all on the head. Is just cause I'm tired I think. There's only a few pages on the principles in the other one too. That's because there's not much to know really. What's important is to accept why everything else has failed and discover thd way of eating. But don't rush out for it especially the one you have (I think why do you overeat) is the better of the two! It's about the understanding and when you've read it read it again x it's def a good read x

So I started phase 2 today and no cravings at all! I was in tesco and saw all the junk and didn't remotely want it or acknowledge it waheyyy! Still only gonna introduce tiny bits of phase 2 foods bit by bit so I'll know what the cravings may be due to.. So far i know berries are ok for me anyway!
i had a late breakfast of porridge made with water and I put 2 strawberries and blueberries into it to sweeten it up and it was lovely :)
Just had some NLY there and for dinner I am having pork and loads of green veggies :)
The big bar of dark chocolate is still sitting in my freezer lol still debating whether to try some!!x

Well I have decided to avoid strawberries and dark chocolate because I had both of those yesterday and it all went downhill!

But at least I can put something down on my 'what not to eat' list! Ha xx

So I started phase 2 today and no cravings at all! I was in tesco and saw all the junk and didn't remotely want it or acknowledge it waheyyy! Still only gonna introduce tiny bits of phase 2 foods bit by bit so I'll know what the cravings may be due to.. So far i know berries are ok for me anyway!
i had a late breakfast of porridge made with water and I put 2 strawberries and blueberries into it to sweeten it up and it was lovely :)
Just had some NLY there and for dinner I am having pork and loads of green veggies :)
The big bar of dark chocolate is still sitting in my freezer lol still debating whether to try some!!x

It's great when the cravings go isn't it! Am still avoiding fruit as I looooove fruit and don't want to start any cravings yet x dinner sounds lovely x

Well I have decided to avoid strawberries and dark chocolate because I had both of those yesterday and it all went downhill!

But at least I can put something down on my 'what not to eat' list! Ha xx

Ya i wouldn't chance it if they made you crave yesterday! I haven't had any chocolate I'm too scared to try it in case it sends me off the rails lol !! x

It's great when the cravings go isn't it! Am still avoiding fruit as I looooove fruit and don't want to start any cravings yet x dinner sounds lovely x

Ya it feels amazing!!! but they could easier be back tomorrow i have only been doing it for one week today so it might be a bit soon to think i'm cured of my addiction haha! dinner was lovely indeed.. i put a bit of homemade garlic butter on the veg and it really was so nice for a change! and I just had 2 boiled eggs there because I missed lunch today so was a bit peckish! The only thing that has been different to phase one has been the berries today, I haven't been too adventurous!!! x

Ya it feels amazing!!! but they could easier be back tomorrow i have only been doing it for one week today so it might be a bit soon to think i'm cured of my addiction haha! dinner was lovely indeed.. i put a bit of homemade garlic butter on the veg and it really was so nice for a change! and I just had 2 boiled eggs there because I missed lunch today so was a bit peckish! The only thing that has been different to phase one has been the berries today, I haven't been too adventurous!!! x

Best way to be. Slow and steady will help you to identify any intolerances x garlic butter sounds lovely too might try that soon. I had a couple glasses of wine last night and a few squares of dark choc. Enjoyed them, they seem to be ok for me occasionally but am careful with them, don't want it too regular to cause cravings or stop me losing x

Best way to be. Slow and steady will help you to identify any intolerances x garlic butter sounds lovely too might try that soon. I had a couple glasses of wine last night and a few squares of dark choc. Enjoyed them, they seem to be ok for me occasionally but am careful with them, don't want it too regular to cause cravings or stop me losing x

ooh sounds yummy i hate wine so i'm lucky i don't want any! that's really good that you are knowing your limits and it hasn't given you cravings :) x

Just had breakfast of 30g of porridge made with skimmed milk and some berries! it was so much nicer than with water and was so creamy! the skimmed milk is a new food and so far so good with it woohoo! heading to London tomorrow I can't wait :) x

Just had breakfast of 30g of porridge made with skimmed milk and some berries! it was so much nicer than with water and was so creamy! the skimmed milk is a new food and so far so good with it woohoo! heading to London tomorrow I can't wait :) x

It's funny how much creamier it tastes isn't it lol. Changing fade buds although 30g wouldn't fill me for long. How did you find it filled you? I had asparagus eggs and tomatoes for breakfast today then had tuna and cheese salad with nly for lunch. Steak for tea :) Mmm

It's funny how much creamier it tastes isn't it lol. Changing fade buds although 30g wouldn't fill me for long. How did you find it filled you? I had asparagus eggs and tomatoes for breakfast today then had tuna and cheese salad with nly for lunch. Steak for tea :) Mmm

Ya it is so much nicer.. i couldn't eat it at all on phase 1 with just water and no fruit it was so bland! i found it filling and i got a big enough bowl but i suppose i had the fruit in it to fill me too! i made 50g yesterday and only ate half of it so 30 was perfect today! ooh food sounds lovely :) have you been staying away from carbs? I had veg soup and chicken for lunch, still deciding on dinner... decisions decisions decisions! :) x

Ya it is so much nicer.. i couldn't eat it at all on phase 1 with just water and no fruit it was so bland! i found it filling and i got a big enough bowl but i suppose i had the fruit in it to fill me too! i made 50g yesterday and only ate half of it so 30 was perfect today! ooh food sounds lovely :) have you been staying away from carbs? I had veg soup and chicken for lunch, still deciding on dinner... decisions decisions decisions! :) x

Yeah am trying to steer clear as I'm a proper carb addict and don't want to start anything off. Having porridge or rice cereal occasionally and have had some wholemeal pittas but find fat meals so much more filling generally x

Dinner is currently cooking... i made some sort of homemade chicken kiev - well a plain chicken fillet with some garlic butter in the middle and wrapped in bacon! think i'd give the harcombe recipe book a run for its money lol ;) and i am also having green beans and broccoli!
Today has been another craving free day so far thank god! really wishing i had heard about this diet before and i am so thankful that i happened to come across the article in the daily mail because i was really at the end of my wits...
I know it's early days yet but I have a full week done and I'm feeling great... much easier than weight watchers and any of those other plans i have tried but everyone is different I suppose. Definitely noticing a difference in my body too, my tummy is visibly smaller and not bloated at all and people have commented that I look thinner in my face which is nice to here! :) x

Yeah am trying to steer clear as I'm a proper carb addict and don't want to start anything off. Having porridge or rice cereal occasionally and have had some wholemeal pittas but find fat meals so much more filling generally x

Ya I'm the same I think rice and porridge are fine for me but i'm going to stay well clear or bread, potato and pasta for a while! i'm back to uni on Monday and that is when I will really test myself.. i always get a sandwich or a wrap but not anymore!!!x

Dinner is currently cooking... i made some sort of homemade chicken kiev - well a plain chicken fillet with some garlic butter in the middle and wrapped in bacon! think i'd give the harcombe recipe book a run for its money lol ;) and i am also having green beans and broccoli!
Today has been another craving free day so far thank god! really wishing i had heard about this diet before and i am so thankful that i happened to come across the article in the daily mail because i was really at the end of my wits...
I know it's early days yet but I have a full week done and I'm feeling great... much easier than weight watchers and any of those other plans i have tried but everyone is different I suppose. Definitely noticing a difference in my body too, my tummy is visibly smaller and not bloated at all and people have commented that I look thinner in my face which is nice to here! :) x

Sounds lovely! Nice stuffed with mozzarella too Mmm. It's amazing how little people know about it isn't it. It's making me look at what I feed the kids, they generally eat well at main meals, it's more snacks and breakfasts so will be looking to start making little changes here soon too.

Awesome news that you're noticing changes!!!! Best bit isn't it!!!! Keep it up x

Ya I'm the same I think rice and porridge are fine for me but i'm going to stay well clear or bread, potato and pasta for a while! i'm back to uni on Monday and that is when I will really test myself.. i always get a sandwich or a wrap but not anymore!!!x

What do you study at uni? Yeah lunches can be difficult do you have access to a microwave? I have cold stirfry for lunch tomo x

Back