My last diet! LET'S DO THIS!!!

Sounds lovely! Nice stuffed with mozzarella too Mmm. It's amazing how little people know about it isn't it. It's making me look at what I feed the kids, they generally eat well at main meals, it's more snacks and breakfasts so will be looking to start making little changes here soon too.

Awesome news that you're noticing changes!!!! Best bit isn't it!!!! Keep it up x

ooh that sounds great i def must do that thanks for the tip! I know it is mad I will be spreading the word to anyone I know anyway :) that's really good that you're getting the whole family involved, it is def a lifestyle change and not a diet! Thanks a million it really does feel great, still a long way to go but we will get there :D I am studying to be a science teacher, 2 years left! i'm going on teaching practice in 6 weeks for 2 months so I'd really like to shape up a good bit for that too so I'll feel more confident in front of the class :) I ate 2 squares of dark chocolate just now and it went down well.. it hasn't made me want more thank god! to be honest i found it quite bitter and i could tell it was 90% cocoa so 2 was enough lol but it was lovely for a treat!!! it also made me realise how much sugar they must add to milk chocolate because it tastes nothing like this! I'm leaving for London at 4am in the morning because my flight is very early.. i feel so motivated to stick to the plan over there and i'm coming back late tomorrow night so i think i should manage it :) ooh do you know what the story is with mayonnaise? :) xx

ooh that sounds great i def must do that thanks for the tip! I know it is mad I will be spreading the word to anyone I know anyway :) that's really good that you're getting the whole family involved, it is def a lifestyle change and not a diet! Thanks a million it really does feel great, still a long way to go but we will get there :D I am studying to be a science teacher, 2 years left! i'm going on teaching practice in 6 weeks for 2 months so I'd really like to shape up a good bit for that too so I'll feel more confident in front of the class :) I ate 2 squares of dark chocolate just now and it went down well.. it hasn't made me want more thank god! to be honest i found it quite bitter and i could tell it was 90% cocoa so 2 was enough lol but it was lovely for a treat!!! it also made me realise how much sugar they must add to milk chocolate because it tastes nothing like this! I'm leaving for London at 4am in the morning because my flight is very early.. i feel so motivated to stick to the plan over there and i'm coming back late tomorrow night so i think i should manage it :) ooh do you know what the story is with mayonnaise? :) xx

Science wow! Good for you! Glad you enjoyed the choc, def not as easy to binge on is it!! Mayo you can home make but orherwise try and avoid as full of nasties too x enjoy London let me know how you went when you're back x

Home sweet home! despite being on 2 flights today and only getting 2 hours sleep last night i managed to stick 100% to the plan, delighted with myself because I was really worried! I blended a few berries with some skimmed milk when I was leaving around 4am, then when we got to London I had bacon, eggs and asparagus for breakfast around 10 o clock! it came served with fresh bread which i found easy to avoid, not to much of a bread person thank god.. Around 2 we went to Nandos and I got chicken and ratatouille, and then in the airport on the way back home again I had more chicken and some sweetcorn... we were rushing for the flight so I could only eat about half despite paying 14 pounds for it!! bloody airport prices haha! I am currently nibbling on a square of 90% dark choc and then I am hitting the hay! How did you get on today Rkmriddell? :) x

mmmmm 90% dark choc is growing on me I have to say ;) having it 2 days in a row though is not good so i won't be having any tomorrow for sure! :)

Home sweet home! despite being on 2 flights today and only getting 2 hours sleep last night i managed to stick 100% to the plan, delighted with myself because I was really worried! I blended a few berries with some skimmed milk when I was leaving around 4am, then when we got to London I had bacon, eggs and asparagus for breakfast around 10 o clock! it came served with fresh bread which i found easy to avoid, not to much of a bread person thank god.. Around 2 we went to Nandos and I got chicken and ratatouille, and then in the airport on the way back home again I had more chicken and some sweetcorn... we were rushing for the flight so I could only eat about half despite paying 14 pounds for it!! bloody airport prices haha! I am currently nibbling on a square of 90% dark choc and then I am hitting the hay! How did you get on today Rkmriddell? :) x

Fantastic well done!! You've done really well. How did you find the choc? I've done ok am just so tired lately had a headache too think perhaps I've an intolerance to cheese so am going to cut it out again and see if it improves. I really have been incredibly lethargic with it. Did ok yesterday though breakfast was porridge and skimmed milk. Lunch was prawn stirfry. Didnt carry me through though so had cheese and toms as snack with a bit of yoghurt. Dinner was chicken stuffed with cheese and wrapped in bacon with BNS, broccoli and cauli. Mmmm x

Fantastic well done!! You've done really well. How did you find the choc? I've done ok am just so tired lately had a headache too think perhaps I've an intolerance to cheese so am going to cut it out again and see if it improves. I really have been incredibly lethargic with it. Did ok yesterday though breakfast was porridge and skimmed milk. Lunch was prawn stirfry. Didnt carry me through though so had cheese and toms as snack with a bit of yoghurt. Dinner was chicken stuffed with cheese and wrapped in bacon with BNS, broccoli and cauli. Mmmm x

Thank you! it's really motivated me to know that if you can stick to the plan anywhere which is amazing! Yummy found sounds great! i'm very boring with mine.. usually chicken and pork i think i need to jazz my menu up a bit or i'll be sick of chicken! oh really you should def do that and see if it makes a difference :) it might be not having many carbs too that is making you tired cos carbs give us energy, have you been drinking loads of water? :) I found the dark chocolate fine, much nicer than the first night! but i don't want to get into the habit of having it everyday either!x

Forgot to say I weighed myself and I'm down another 4 pounds, getting closer and closer to those 13s woohoo! currently 14st 2lbs... think all that walking for hours and hours around London yesterday helped out a bit :) 10 pounds in 10 days I can't complain! x

My menu so far today...
Breakfast: porridge made with skimmed milk and strawberries... YUM
Late Lunch: ham and cabbage :)

Dinner is currently cooking... pork chops, roasted butternut squash and leek! i'm trying to vary my diet up a bit or i'll end up with an intolerance to everything haha :) by the way, is olive oil counted as a fat when eaten with a carb meal?? x

Thank you! it's really motivated me to know that if you can stick to the plan anywhere which is amazing! Yummy found sounds great! i'm very boring with mine.. usually chicken and pork i think i need to jazz my menu up a bit or i'll be sick of chicken! oh really you should def do that and see if it makes a difference :) it might be not having many carbs too that is making you tired cos carbs give us energy, have you been drinking loads of water? :) I found the dark chocolate fine, much nicer than the first night! but i don't want to get into the habit of having it everyday either!x

Have you got the recipe book? Some nice bits. Not having carbs def makes me colder, not this tired though... See what happens I might just be run down. I drink loads of water lol. Too much some would say! Choc is yummy I love how our tastes change but like you try not to have it all the time. Could enjoy a glass of wine tonight but going to resist as only had one earlier in the week and prefer to leave the 5 days for it to be out of system so that I know it's the taste I want and not the ingredients I'm craving eh x love this plan x

Forgot to say I weighed myself and I'm down another 4 pounds, getting closer and closer to those 13s woohoo! currently 14st 2lbs... think all that walking for hours and hours around London yesterday helped out a bit :) 10 pounds in 10 days I can't complain! x

Excellent well done. It drives me mad that I'm not weighing to see how in gettin on. I might soon but am scared I'm going to get all control freak about it like I normally do lol x see how I go x you r loss really is fantastic x

Dinner is currently cooking... pork chops, roasted butternut squash and leek! i'm trying to vary my diet up a bit or i'll end up with an intolerance to everything haha :) by the way, is olive oil counted as a fat when eaten with a carb meal?? x

You can use it for cooking in either x food sounds lovely. I really enjoyed my porridge with skimmed milk for breakfast the other day. Had two 97% sausages with some egg and tomatoes today which was lovely and kept me going for ages x

Have you got the recipe book? Some nice bits. Not having carbs def makes me colder, not this tired though... See what happens I might just be run down. I drink loads of water lol. Too much some would say! Choc is yummy I love how our tastes change but like you try not to have it all the time. Could enjoy a glass of wine tonight but going to resist as only had one earlier in the week and prefer to leave the 5 days for it to be out of system so that I know it's the taste I want and not the ingredients I'm craving eh x love this plan x

No not yet but I think I might order it from amazon tonight it seems cheap enough and it will def be worth it! def not ordering it from the same website as last time cos it took so long haha... Omg I find myself soooo cold too, like sometimes shivering! I've always been cold a lot but now I'm almost always cold lol. But it is so worth it! That's strange about the headache/tiredness maybe you should get a supplement or something :) x

Excellent well done. It drives me mad that I'm not weighing to see how in gettin on. I might soon but am scared I'm going to get all control freak about it like I normally do lol x see how I go x you r loss really is fantastic x

Thanks a million! It's actually crazy when I think about it.. When I did the Cambridge shakes last year I lost 10 pounds in my first week and was eating nothing, and it's mad to think I can lose almost as much as that by eating so much! I've been in the 14s or 15s for pretty much the last year so it'll be great to finally get back into the 13s! Ya I know what you mean maybe weighing yourself every 2 weeks? but then you are doing fantastic without it so you know you can do it either way! ooh that's great about the oil I wasn't sure... that breakfast sounds really nice I must get some sausages we can have, i think I'm gonna take a break from the porridge for at least tomorrow I don't want to be having it too much!x

No not yet but I think I might order it from amazon tonight it seems cheap enough and it will def be worth it! def not ordering it from the same website as last time cos it took so long haha... Omg I find myself soooo cold too, like sometimes shivering! I've always been cold a lot but now I'm almost always cold lol. But it is so worth it! That's strange about the headache/tiredness maybe you should get a supplement or something :) x

I always use amazon. So much better service. Altho I tend to download books now lol. Coldness comes with low carb but worth it! I am takin supplements too, that's what makes me think I've an intolerance. Time will tell eh lol. I made cauliflower mash tonight (cauliflower mashed with cream) was loooooovely x

oh my god that sounds amazing with the cream I def must try that! we have family coming over tomorrow for dinner so i think i will treat myself to strawberries and cream for dessert :D Had an omelette with tomato, a tiny bit of leftover salmon and a bit of cheese for breakfast, it was my first time having cheese since starting and it was nice for a change! I think I am going to have some berries and NLY for lunch!x

oh my god that sounds amazing with the cream I def must try that! we have family coming over tomorrow for dinner so i think i will treat myself to strawberries and cream for dessert :D Had an omelette with tomato, a tiny bit of leftover salmon and a bit of cheese for breakfast, it was my first time having cheese since starting and it was nice for a change! I think I am going to have some berries and NLY for lunch!x

So, since my last message I have dropped 13 lb in 13 days yayyyyyyyy. Still in phase one but kinda introducing more into diet now. Just under three stone to go. X

So, since my last message I have dropped 13 lb in 13 days yayyyyyyyy. Still in phase one but kinda introducing more into diet now. Just under three stone to go. X

Omg that is actually amazing well done!! it is amazing isn't it how fast it falls off? how are you finding it? have you been craving much? :) x

Ummmmmm I kinda do crave stuff but only if I see it.....if my husband is eating crisps, he will give me a couple and that satisfies me. I have a small bar of dark choc every day as well. Just started adding milk to water for something hot to drink....and it seems to be keeping me on the diet ok!

i haven't had bread for two weeks now and that is incredible! I am a bread monster...and pretty much anything else monster actually......hence still got three stones to go :)

Thanks for the "well done" comments.

:)

Back