My last every weight loss diary..I hope..

I'll do that, normally I start exercising every day on the elliptical trainer for 20 mins for a week and then never look at it again.lol
I need to start and stick to it.
when's your wi day stephybaby?

well done to both of you. You've both lost 3lbs each. :)
I hope I have a good loss too, I've got 2 days left yet for my wi.

hey, how are you both doing? I'm really stressed out for my weigh in tomorrow as I had some pringles yesterday and it's true with pringles, once you pop, you never stop! lol :D

Dont stress over it u had a blip n moved on lol but I love pringles haha im doin gd I think Ty xx

yes I am, 3 times a day with slimming world. I'm an emotional eater, I had my kidney scan yesterday for being a donor for my son, it just hit me that it's all for real, I'm not afraid for myself but im just scared for my son and hoping it all works out so I ended up eating a box of pringles. :(

Oh bird, that does sound stressful. :-( Well very best of luck for all that.
Dont worry about it, i think the advice to wear a sanitary towel.for the next couple of days and make sure you have old bedding. But then just move on.. it sounds like you deserved the pringles. Have a lovely long weekend (if you get a long weekend) and chin up. You're clearly doing something very amazing... i hope you're very proud of yourself . Super mummy. Xxx

thanks pudders. :)
I am feeling much better and happy today, just weighed myself and I've lost 2lbs this week! I guess the pringles didn't have too much of an effect on my loss. :D

Good news. :) Well done on tour loss!! Have you not been "tangoed".. thats something thats always terrified me...lol.. but i guess thats a good thing! Xx

nope I haven't. I think it was a one off thing so I must've got lucky. :D
how are you doing so far? 3 days left for your wi . :)

Back