1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

My last food diary....

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by gleessa, 5 February 2014 Social URL.

1. gleessa

gleessa Well-Known Member

If I don't do it this time, I may as well just give up. I need to get myself slimmer and healthier.

Today is day one. I've just weighed myself and found I'm heavier than I've ever been. I can't afford to attend any groups so I'm going to have to try and do this at home. I hope I can get a bit of support off here because I honestly don't know if I'm capable of succeeding.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. gleessa

gleessa Well-Known Member

I'm feeling way more positive than i was when i started this thread last well. I decided that it would be best for me to go to a group...I need the fear of getting weighed to keep me going haha! So i went to group today and I weigh a little less than i did last week :) I'm going to start my food diary properly today and have just got home after doing a big shop to stock up my fridge, freezer and cupboards. I'm going to spend a bit time now doing a meal plan and adapting some of my favourite recipes to make them more slimming world friendly :)