Total Solution My last 'have so much to lose :-(' diary

Hi all my name is Louise and i have decided to keep a diary of my days on exante as I think it will help me to share my bad days and good days thank you for reading and following my losses if you chose too I'm sure in the next few months any words of advice comfort or encouragement will all be very much appreciated :)

I started exante on the 1st of October 2012 at 14st 2lb and I would like to get back to my wedding weight of 10st 6lb.

I gave birth to my third and last child eighteen months ago and my husband and I have decided we will have no more so now I am excited to lose this weight and know my efforts will not be wasted by falling pregnant and gaining all plus more again lol

My 1st week went well with a loss of 10lb was hard admittedly but I was happy I did it and was very happy with my loss however this week I have not been 100% for one day! :-( bits of food here and there no reason really wasn't hungry was just greed and habit I have come out of this week depressed fat and disappointed with myself but tomorow is a new day and I will be 100% from here on and up my water intake this is something I'm really struggling with :-/

so here I go week 3 100% all the way and at least 2lt of water consumed. My aim for Monday 22nd is to be in the 12st bracket :)

hope you are all doing well on your get skinny and healthy journeys thank you for reading i'll update tomorow on my first day back on total solutions 100% :-D

Last edited:
Good luck sweetie xx

I am starting again today - so many attempts (!) but am thinking of easing myself in for a week or two by having healthy low carb evening meal which I hope will get me out of my picking habits!!

iv actally said this on someone elses thread lol so sorry if you have read it lol
but it might help x i dont see the shakes as food i see it as my skinny medicine lol that i have to take three timesa day and one your in ketosis your not hungry so when i want food i think well if i eat it will just just ruin all my hard work x not that that stops my mouth from watering and dreaming off food lol x
but if you takeanti biotics when your on the pill you can get pregnant, if you eat it wil stop your medicince from working lol
god i sound crazy lol but its working for me lol
hope this helps lol in any kind off way lol

Thank you for your replies pinklyn your post did make me smile and despite your crazy explanation lol I do understand very crazy but helpful advice :-D I have been 100% this week and back on track doing well however I have decided to move over to slim n save more for the reason I like to make a for my family and we all sit down and have a chat and was missing this as well as find extremely hard to not give into temptation I had my first meal pack today chilli con carne with broccoli and cauliflower was sooooo yummy and nice to sit and the table with something warm just struggling to believe that I will lose as much while eating 'food' :-/

wish you both all the luck on exante hope pinklyns advice helps you get the results you want :) xxx

Back