My Last Restart! I Will Succeed!

Yea, back to work today. Felt dreadful this morning, but ok now!

Apparently you go into ketosis much quicker on atkins.

Good Luck with it then. I loved Karen's post did you. You do look like you need to put on 3 stone in that picture, you've always been blessed with great cheek bones. Unlike me with my chubby cheeks!

Dizzy x

I hope u wont beat urself up about anything to do with CD. I mean...from your picture you look like u need to gain 3 stone! u r gorgeous! (PLEASE DONT TAKE THAT TO MEAN YOU NEED TO GO GAIN 3 STONES...I CANT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT!)

Thanks for that Karen! Shame the body doesnt match the face! Mind you, i am already a stone heavier than in that pic.:(

THIS IS IT GIRLS!!!

Day one again, but for the last time. I am 14st 3 lb, and i have 3 st to loose to get to BMI 25. I have booked a hol in June with some old Uni friends, so this is my target.

I just have a bad day to get over tomorrow, my Nans funeral. Wish me luck, its gonna be a sad and trying day for me.

You'll be cool.... Sorry about your nan, i miss mine.

Yea, feeling better today thanks.x

Had bacon n eggs for brekkie, chicken and a few salad leaves for lunch with a slice of cheese and a pickled egg.:eek:

Having prawns in mayo with salad leaves for tea, with some mackerel.

Also having sugar free jelly with double cream.

Enjoying it so far! Roll on ketosis!

It has been a roller coaster time for you and it is ever so hard emotional when we lose a loved one.

You have lovely memories and stories about your Nan and these memories can be passed on down the years. This is what lasts.

You have done so well already, you will be back on the wagon in no time.

Love Mini xxx

Well, i Atkins'ed all weekend, plus some vodka. I have just got home after being at bf's all weekend, have lost 4lb and have ketone traces! So its going to plan so far! MAY start cd tomorrow, but may give it another couple of days on atkins, just to get firmly into ketosis.

BUT i have another funeral to go to. My kids step- great-grandma passed away on Friday night.
They say it comes in threes, well, thats my three. Nan, Kids step great gran, and ex father in law, who i am still close to, had a heart attack over xmas. But he's on the mend now. Hopefully thats it....

Back