ProPoints My last stone after 4years ;)

Sounds like a plan x

If anyone looking for a good app to track and point food . " the ultimate food diary" is fantastic !! You can track your food and exercise , even water ... There is a massive database of food already stored on it and there's even a scanner so when in supermarket you can scan the packet and it gives you the pp before buying ... I've often got stuck when something looks small and nice but it turns out to be higher in points than my dinner :(
It's about 2.50 euro but well worth the investment xx

Sounds like a plan x

If anyone looking for a good app to track and point food . " the ultimate food diary" is fantastic !! You can track your food and exercise , even water ... There is a massive database of food already stored on it and there's even a scanner so when in supermarket you can scan the packet and it gives you the pp before buying ... I've often got stuck when something looks small and nice but it turns out to be higher in points than my dinner :(
It's about 2.50 euro but well worth the investment xx

I've got that App and its AMAZING! Pretty much identical to WW Esource and you can use it on your iPad and iPhone and only pay once! X

My views on weeklies and 0pp for you guys to read :)
As for your question on weeklies and eating 0pp food .... I believe we should eat them or as much as we need anyway on good food. I'm at ww a long time and made mistake of using points for rubbish and diet food etc, now I use them all on good food like real butter , real 7up, sugar instead of sweetener etc. I have much bigger losses. They say your daily isn't enough calories for a woman's body ... Then we need some or all our weeklies , you should play around and see but defo eat some of them as we a really need the calories but use them wisely for a good loss Hun as I was eating a lot of rubbish but staying within my points... My weight stabilised and I was gutted each week until I changed my menu and mind completely x Also 0pp or free food all has calories so if your eating a lot of this aren't you just aswell to eat your weeklies so? It's all calories xx. Hope this helps

I've got that App and its AMAZING! Pretty much identical to WW Esource and you can use it on your iPad and iPhone and only pay once! X

Sure is ... I'm so glued to this app now too :) actually looking forward to another 26pp day tomorrow and undoing the damage I done. Haven't been this motivated in ages. Your great thanks a mill for following x
Still only planned breakfast tho ... Hmmmm

and thats your porridge with jam! :D

I'm having prawn or calamari stirfry with noodles for lunch and then taking a prawn salad to work with me, love both those dishes and really looking forward to tomorrow! x

I'm having prawn or calamari stirfry with noodles for lunch and then taking a prawn salad to work with me, love both those dishes and really looking forward to tomorrow! x

Awe delighted your looking forward to tomorrow too and I'm not the only o e obsessed at the mo haha !! Don't really eat fish ... Have coronation chicken wraps and oven chips in my head for dinner ... Mmmm just lunch !!!!!!!
Enjoy your plan tomorrow Dizzy and well done x

Awe hey Dizzy :) I'm not big into fish ... Always find lunch a problem !! I nearly turned into spaghetti and toast before haha. I have coronation chicken wrap and oven chips in my head for dinner just lunch been a stickler !!
Awe well I'm delighted I'm not the only one looking forward to a planned day haha.. It's just such a good feelin going to bed knowing you have stayed in your points :)
Good luck with your plan tomorrow x

I can't do fish of any kind, I can't even sit on the same table as somebody eating it, even chippy fish! And as this has become worse, I can't even eat, smell or touch tinned tuna or salmon, both of which I loved !

But I love all kinds of shellfish.......prawn, crab, lobster, whelks, cockles.... you name it I'd eat it!

I do neither of the above :) the odd bit of tuna but has to be smothered in mayo :) or cheese ( downfall)
Here's to a good pointed day tomorrow xx might have to dip into a few weeklies for wrap and chip dinner tomorrow.. But at least it's food and not rubbish :)

Afternoon to all :) another day at home where I can't do an awful lot because of my back ... But here is my plan for today

Porridge 30g 3pp
Skim milk 242ml 2pp
Strawberry Jam 18g 1pp

Sliced apple 0pp

400g Cully&Scully veg and chicken soup 4pp
Cracker Bread 2pp
Laughing Cow Light 1pp

Breast chicken 4pp
Mayo light 15g 1pp
Teaspoon curry powder 1pp
Teaspoon chutney 1pp
Tablespoon raisins 1pp
Chunks of pineapple 0pp
Grated carrot 0pp
Lettuce 0pp
Large tortilla wrap 6pp
Oven chips 100g 5pp

32/26 = 6 into my weeklies x

Sounds lovely hon! I've got EL laughing cow in the fridge - do you know the pp for that, seeing your LC for lunch has just reminded me!!

Enjoy x

Has anyone checked out

The skinny dolls journey on google? She has amazing web page set up with blogs and pp for absolutely everything !!!!!

LC extra light is 3 portions for 1pp

LC light is 2portions for 1pp

Just LC is 1portion for 1pp xx

I bought 32 Light Triangles in Asda today, I think the woman thought I was a Mouse! Just for future reference if you accidentally buy Dairylea Light, they are still 2pp for 2 triangles! X

Has anyone checked out

The skinny dolls journey on google? She has amazing web page set up with blogs and pp for absolutely everything !!!!!

I read her Chocolate/Treats PP List before and it was very comprehensive and accurate. X

Back