ProPoints My last stone after 4years ;)

Ya I think it's brill ;)

Hope all you guys had a good day xx mine was ok ... A little like Groundhog Day been off with my back :( can't wait to be a little more active !!
Today I stuck to my plan which is great ... Had a little bit of stress this eve and all I want to do is eat the rest of my 43 weeklies in chocolate :(
But I'm making an executive decision ... Washed my teeth and gone back to bed :)

Ya I think it's brill ;)

Hope all you guys had a good day xx mine was ok ... A little like Groundhog Day been off with my back :( can't wait to be a little more active !!
Today I stuck to my plan which is great ... Had a little bit of stress this eve and all I want to do is eat the rest of my 43 weeklies in chocolate :(
But I'm making an executive decision ... Washed my teeth and gone back to bed :)

Well Done on resisting using your remaining 43 on chocolate, I'm so proud of you Sweetie. X

Hoping your back is a little better today, so difficult to remain focussed when you are so frustrated! Big hugs to you hon, and well done for stepping away from the chocolate!!

thanks for the info on the LC triangles, may just have 3 on toast for brekkie this morning!

Hoping your back is a little better today, so difficult to remain focussed when you are so frustrated! Big hugs to you hon, and well done for stepping away from the chocolate!!

thanks for the info on the LC triangles, may just have 3 on toast for brekkie this morning!

You're Welcome Sweetie. X

Afternoon ladies xx

Thanks Dizzy :) ya I'm feeling better thank God. Seeing consultant in the morning. Hope you LC was good ... No want for chocolate today thank God !!!
Hey Serena hope your having a good day too :) No to the chocolate haha!!
Any weigh ins today ladies??

My diary today x

40g Cheerios 4pp
142ml Skim milk 1pp

Ww yogurt and banana 1pp

Salad:
Lettuce , feta cheese, grated carrot , diced peppers, vinaigrette dressing 3pp
Chicken 2pp
Boiled egg med 2pp
Prawn sauce 2pp
Beetroot and pineapple 0pp
Coleslaw 2pp

A little treat for saying no to bread, diet seven up and choc all week is .....

2x dr otker pizza baguettes ... Wait for it !!!! 16pp
But with good reasoning behind then

Sugar 5g and milk for my cuppa 2pp

35/26. 9 weeklies so 15 into weeklies altogether !!! Not bad for a girl who always ate her weeklies with rubbish :) go me

Afternoon ladies xx

Thanks Dizzy :) ya I'm feeling better thank God. Seeing consultant in the morning. Hope you LC was good ... No want for chocolate today thank God !!!
Hey Serena hope your having a good day too :) No to the chocolate haha!!
Any weigh ins today ladies??

Hello Sweetie, WI for me tomorrow, the scales of doom! X

My diary today x

40g Cheerios 4pp
142ml Skim milk 1pp

Ww yogurt and banana 1pp

Salad:
Lettuce , feta cheese, grated carrot , diced peppers, vinaigrette dressing 3pp
Chicken 2pp
Boiled egg med 2pp
Prawn sauce 2pp
Beetroot and pineapple 0pp
Coleslaw 2pp

A little treat for saying no to bread, diet seven up and choc all week is .....

2x dr otker pizza baguettes ... Wait for it !!!! 16pp
But with good reasoning behind then

Sugar 5g and milk for my cuppa 2pp

35/26. 9 weeklies so 15 into weeklies altogether !!! Not bad for a girl who always ate her weeklies with rubbish :) go me

Pizza Yum Yum! X

Hello Sweetie, WI for me tomorrow, the scales of doom! X

It will be the scales of big smiles I'm sure :) xx I'm gone to the hospital at 8.30am and prob not back until after 1pm so good luck darlin xx you should be well proud xx what a brill week and with your help I'm doing so well ... Thanks xx

Hello all :) just wondering is anyone else guilty of what I was the day of my weigh when I was going into meetings ( I will be going back to meetings again just haven't been in three weeks with my back and nearly half stone on !! Woops... I'm fighting fit on my own now to get back to where I was ;) )
But the guilty pleasure was ... Just eating a breakfast , starving the rest of the day , I'd weigh at 5pm then come out and eat all round me!! Then I'd start pointing the following morning again !!
But this time around it will be different or il never get to my goal and after four years of it I have shares in the feckin company !! I deserve to get to my goal and I have to realise I'm the only one holding me back :)
We can all get to our goals !!!!!
Wow I feel better after that rant .. Thanks for listening ?

It will be the scales of big smiles I'm sure :) xx I'm gone to the hospital at 8.30am and prob not back until after 1pm so good luck darlin xx you should be well proud xx what a brill week and with your help I'm doing so well ... Thanks xx

You're so very welcome Sweetie, ill be sure to update once I've seen my fate and then you can read it at your convenience when you are back :) I'm so pleased that you're doing so well too, glad to have been of help. X

As my day has progressed and such a big salad for lunch I'm not hungry for two baguettes !!

So more of my story ;
Monday after three weeks of pure bad eating with been off work I weighed at 10st 13 1/2lb !!!! I had been 10st 7lb leaving weight watchers 3 weeks ago so that was a shock !!!!! I've no metabolism :( but after four days of pointing again this morning I was 10st 8 3/4lb wahooo 5lb off???? My goal is 9st 12lb .... I started four years ago at 14st 12lb !! I will never go back to I'm glad I've kicked my butt into action :) So let's push to our goal xx all of us ... Love this support x

You're so very welcome Sweetie, ill be sure to update once I've seen my fate and then you can read it at your convenience when you are back :) I'm so pleased that you're doing so well too, glad to have been of help. X

Make sure you do xx

As my day has progressed and such a big salad for lunch I'm not hungry for two baguettes !!

So more of my story ;
Monday after three weeks of pure bad eating with been off work I weighed at 10st 13 1/2lb !!!! I had been 10st 7lb leaving weight watchers 3 weeks ago so that was a shock !!!!! I've no metabolism :( but after four days of pointing again this morning I was 10st 8 3/4lb wahooo 5lb off???? My goal is 9st 12lb .... I started four years ago at 14st 12lb !! I will never go back to I'm glad I've kicked my butt into action :) So let's push to our goal xx all of us ... Love this support x

Wow 5lbs off after 4Days, that's amazing! Fingers crossed that stays off and a bit extra before WI! Is WI going to be every Monday? X PS-It's amazing how filling Salad is isn't it! X

Ya and I wouldn't be a big salad fan but when I have to to put in the little extra effort I like it :)
Was yummy
Because that half stone went on so quick over three weeks I duno if I'd call it real weight gain? So the 5lb have come off fairly rapid with no diet seven up, no sweetener, no bread, no choc etc ... So maybe a lot of it was fluid? I don't know ... But I suppose bottom line is its showing on the scales and that's all that matters ;) woop de dooo

Ya and I wouldn't be a big salad fan but when I have to to put in the little extra effort I like it :)
Was yummy
Because that half stone went on so quick over three weeks I duno if I'd call it real weight gain? So the 5lb have come off fairly rapid with no diet seven up, no sweetener, no bread, no choc etc ... So maybe a lot of it was fluid? I don't know ... But I suppose bottom line is its showing on the scales and that's all that matters ;) woop de dooo

It doesn't matter how it came off but the main thing is it has come off and will be staying off! Well Done Sweetie x

It's staying off is right :) I've my cousins wedding next Friday ... dont know if i will be going because of my back , then my boyfriends brothers Wedding in August so il fight for my goal :) night all xxx

Hello all ... What a day .. Points ok

Was on road early this morning , had my appointment and it seems to be narrowing of the disc slots that caused the slipped disc and because if the narrowing its a longer recovery :( starting physio on Wed ... Really hoping to go to my cousins wedding this day week so fingers crossed :) have MRI booked also to make sure no more damage !!
Hope everyone is having a good day x

My diary today so far :

40g Cheerios 4pp
142ml Skim milk 1pp

Mashed banana and strawberrys 0pp

2 x bread toasted 4pp
10g low butter 1pp
25g cooked chicken 1pp
20g low coleslaw 1pp
60g of fab cheddar cheese 7pp (woops)
Sugar and milk in tea 2pp

Only five dailies left but 43 weeklies so il have to dip in a bit .. Still 100% on track and hope I can keep it up for weekend ....my bother flys in from Oz for two weeks tomorrow for the wedding ..

Now what to have later for dinner :(
Unorganised because of hospital this morning xx

I'm thinking pasta

Your diary is so healthy compared to mine lol, I am so not making enough use of the free fruit and veg I can have!

I hope the physio helps, I had some last year for a neck problem and it did really help a lot. They seemed to just be able to pinpoint the pain. Have a good weekend x

Back