ProPoints My last stone after 4years ;)

Your diary is so healthy compared to mine lol, I am so not making enough use of the free fruit and veg I can have!

I hope the physio helps, I had some last year for a neck problem and it did really help a lot. They seemed to just be able to pinpoint the pain. Have a good weekend x

Thanks Hun ... It's not so healthy when I'm at work but il just have to plot and plan more :) xx
Have a good one.. Chat soon

My diary today so far :

40g Cheerios 4pp
142ml Skim milk 1pp

Mashed banana and strawberrys 0pp

2 x bread toasted 4pp
10g low butter 1pp
25g cooked chicken 1pp
20g low coleslaw 1pp
60g of fab cheddar cheese 7pp (woops)
Sugar and milk in tea 2pp

Only five dailies left but 43 weeklies so il have to dip in a bit .. Still 100% on track and hope I can keep it up for weekend ....my bother flys in from Oz for two weeks tomorrow for the wedding ..

Now what to have later for dinner :(
Unorganised because of hospital this morning xx

I'm thinking pasta

Out of interest does Cheerios fill you up? I'm only ever full for an hour after cereal at most and then I'm starving again, that's why I stick to toast most mornings, better use for my PP! X

Out of interest does Cheerios fill you up? I'm only ever full for an hour after cereal at most and then I'm starving again, that's why I stick to toast most mornings, better use for my PP! X

Hey Hun :) well done again on your loss x
I've only had them two mornings and I have to say yes compared to cornflakes or ricekrispies !!
My problem on ww is I rarely change my foods, I get into a rut , my weight slows down I get frustrated and I fall off the wagon ! So il trying to change around my foods ... Will have porridge tomorrow morning again with Jam hehe xx I was never a breakfast woman before ww but sometimes I go to bed looking forward to breakfast haha PLEASE TELL ME IM NOT THE ONLY ONE !!! Haha

Hey Hun :) well done again on your loss x
I've only had them two mornings and I have to say yes compared to cornflakes or ricekrispies !!
My problem on ww is I rarely change my foods, I get into a rut , my weight slows down I get frustrated and I fall off the wagon ! So il trying to change around my foods ... Will have porridge tomorrow morning again with Jam hehe xx I was never a breakfast woman before ww but sometimes I go to bed looking forward to breakfast haha PLEASE TELL ME IM NOT THE ONLY ONE !!! Haha

I wake up in the morning and cant wait to go downstairs to have my Tea and Toast! I normally spend more PP on Breakfast than lunch as I'm just so hungry when I wake up! X PS-I eat the same things on WW too, I think once you know the PP, it's easier than working new things out! X

I was chatting to one of the girls and came up with this ...

We all want to lose weight right? We all want to be healthy and slimmer? We all want so much in life and not a lot of it is possible!! But one thing is ... It's possible to be slimmer ... !!!!
If it was possible to grow a money tree, but the hardest job ever, I know for one I'd be out there morning noon and night trying to grow it !!!
But reality hits ... That's not possible ... So ladies pull up the lips , a great big smile ... And say ... I CAN actually do this ... This is possible !! Lets do it .. Be happy lose the weight ... put on what ever the feck ya like when you look in the wardrobe because it will all look amazing xxx
Here's to a slimmer happier healthier us xx

Rant over x

Another bit of inspiration :

Spoke to a girl who sets mini goals for herself .. And she said " if I don't get it this week , I know il have it next week"
We should think more like this ... No disappointed faces on the scales when we think we should have a better loss !! Think ...ah that's ok il have it next week !! Would be a lot less of us falling off the wagon with that attitude x

Found you , here to subscribe!! :wavey:

just thought I'd let you know my ww mantra (it's a saying my dad uses) ....you might not always get the results you want, but you will always get the results you deserve.
in other words keep tipping away at it, trying your best and it will happen

just thought I'd let you know my ww mantra (it's a saying my dad uses) ....you might not always get the results you want, but you will always get the results you deserve.

Love that Saying! My two favourites are 'Little Pickers wear bigger knickers' and 'If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail' x

Haha very good ... Welcome xx
Love all these sayings , I'm tipping away and I will get there !! Eventually x

Hello all :) hope ye are having a good day and sticking to points
Exciting day today , my brother is home from Oz for our cousins wedding next week !! Everyone having peppered steak and garlic potatoes but I'm having my steak on the George , boiled Potato and veg :) that's my goal for the day as they are having my fav dinner :( there's also a fresh black Forrest cake in fridge I won't be touching either !! I'm determined to be lighter for my cousins wedding next Fri than I was at my last weigh in at ww meeting nearly 2monts ago !!

40g Porridge 4pp ( 30g of this is enough, I felt too full)
142ml full milk 2pp ( did t realise I'd ran out of skimmed :(
17g Jam 1pp

Bowl of tomato soup 172ml 3pp
Bread x2 small 3pp
10g low butter 1pp

Ryvita x2 is 2pp
Choc Phili mini tub 2pp

Coffee ( milk and sugar) 2pp

Dinner will be

Fillet steak 7pp
Baby potatoes 150g 3pp
Carrots 0pp
Peppered Gravy 1pp

31/26 That's now 12 into weeklies

My weigh is here at home Monday morning x

Exciting day today , my brother is home from Oz for our cousins wedding next week !! Everyone having peppered steak and garlic potatoes but I'm having my steak on the George , boiled Potato and veg :) that's my goal for the day as they are having my fav dinner :( there's also a fresh black Forrest cake in fridge I won't be touching either !! I'm determined to be lighter for my cousins wedding next Fri than I was at my last weigh in at ww meeting nearly 2monts ago !!

17g Jam 1pp

Bread x2 small 3pp
10g low butter 1pp

Ryvita x2 is 2pp
Choc Phili mini tub 2pp

Dinner will be

Fillet steak 7pp
Baby potatoes 150g 3pp
Carrots 0pp
Peppered Gravy 1pp

Mmmmm your dinner sounds lovely :) have you had a good day? You are doing so well hun, bet you have a good loss when you get weighed Monday x

17g Jam 1pp

Bread x2 small 3pp
10g low butter 1pp

Ryvita x2 is 2pp
Choc Phili mini tub 2pp

Dinner will be

Fillet steak 7pp
Baby potatoes 150g 3pp
Carrots 0pp
Peppered Gravy 1pp

Hello Sweetie :) Your menu sounds lovely and you are doing so well to resist the treats everyone else is having, great willpower is a great strength of character and I'm very proud of you. You are gonna look a million dollars for the wedding. X

Awe thanks girlies xx I'm proud of me too !! Really is a first for me, can't believe it xx have dipped into my weeklies but only half of them. Had real food with them ... The old me would say ... Oh I've 20 weeklies I can have a mars bar and dip it in tea !! I don't think I was in the right head space !! Now I'm excited about weighing myself on Monday because I have a feeling I've lost the mistake I made and hopefully then by Friday morning il be a tiny bit lighter than I was at my last meeting nearly 6 weeks ago x x thanks for listening !! Reporting on here and sharing all your stories is really helping x

Another bit of inspiration :

Spoke to a girl who sets mini goals for herself .. And she said " if I don't get it this week , I know il have it next week"
We should think more like this ... No disappointed faces on the scales when we think we should have a better loss !! Think ...ah that's ok il have it next week !! Would be a lot less of us falling off the wagon with that attitude x

Didn't realise you had a diary or I'd've been following it much sooner.
But I'm here. Better late than never haha.
Been really good reading your diary.
Especially about breakfast.
Before I started WW, I was obsessed with eating Golden Grahams. One of my favourite breakfast ever.
But for the last 6/7 weeks, it's been weetabix every morning.
Not that I'm bored of weetabix, but I feel a bit bad about leaving those Golden Grahams sitting there in the cupboard as noone else eats them.
Thinking I might start having a bowl for breakfast every now and then, or maybe having a bowl for lunch/as an evening snack instead of cake & biscuits.

But what I really wanted to say is how big my smile was when I read this post.
I felt extremely happy that you'd read my post from another thread and saw it as good advice and passed it onto others.
(Really hoping you were referring to me now, otherwise this is awkward ;) haha)

I know you're going to do really well this week with your loss. Not long to wait to find out.
x

Awe thanks girlies xx I'm proud of me too !! Really is a first for me, can't believe it xx have dipped into my weeklies but only half of them. Had real food with them ... The old me would say ... Oh I've 20 weeklies I can have a mars bar and dip it in tea !! I don't think I was in the right head space !! Now I'm excited about weighing myself on Monday because I have a feeling I've lost the mistake I made and hopefully then by Friday morning il be a tiny bit lighter than I was at my last meeting nearly 6 weeks ago x x thanks for listening !! Reporting on here and sharing all your stories is really helping x

I think once you get the head space thing sorted you're on a much straighter road, I know if I would of started any time before Last Friday I would of just failed at the first hurdle but as I was ready it was made so much easier. X

Didn't realise you had a diary or I'd've been following it much sooner.
But I'm here. Better late than never haha.
Been really good reading your diary.
Especially about breakfast.
Before I started WW, I was obsessed with eating Golden Grahams. One of my favourite breakfast ever.
But for the last 6/7 weeks, it's been weetabix every morning.
Not that I'm bored of weetabix, but I feel a bit bad about leaving those Golden Grahams sitting there in the cupboard as noone else eats them.
Thinking I might start having a bowl for breakfast every now and then, or maybe having a bowl for lunch/as an evening snack instead of cake & biscuits.

But what I really wanted to say is how big my smile was when I read this post.
I felt extremely happy that you'd read my post from another thread and saw it as good advice and passed it onto others.
(Really hoping you were referring to me now, otherwise this is awkward ;) haha)

I know you're going to do really well this week with your loss. Not long to wait to find out.
x

It was you I was referring to :) haha ... Defo change your food around ... It helps the weight loss supposedly ... Your body gets used to one food and it sets its metabolic rate at low again so change is good for you

Thanks for joining x

I think once you get the head space thing sorted you're on a much straighter road, I know if I would of started any time before Last Friday I would of just failed at the first hurdle but as I was ready it was made so much easier. X

Head space not good this morning !!!! Duno why but want to eat all around me ... Is it because I know I don't have to weigh on front of a leader ?? Now I'm thinking .. No Aishling you have to weigh on front of yourself so cop on !!

Problem solved haha ... This forum is great xx

Head space not good this morning !!!! Duno why but want to eat all around me ... Is it because I know I don't have to weigh on front of a leader ?? Now I'm thinking .. No Aishling you have to weigh on front of yourself so cop on !!

Problem solved haha ... This forum is great xx

Just imagine all of us standing in front of you when you get weighed-like a virtual class haha!

Hope you're having a lovely day whatever you are up to love x

Back