ProPoints My last stone after 4years ;)

Morning all :) xxx sorry for delay

Drumroll .... 10st 8 3/4 ;) which is a loss of 5lb !! Delighted ... Still have damage to get rid of but I will :) xx more positive today thanks to all of you ;)
Here's to four days of 26 and hopefully another loss and wedding on Friday xx

And for the record I'm 34DD haha x

OMG OMG OMG 5lb is just amazing and there's you saying you have a belly in that dress, all I can say is talk to the hand cos the face ain't listening ;-) Welcome to the 26pp girlies gang :) x PS-Snap on the size ;-) x

Awe thanks girls :) xxx still feeling annoyed that I done so much damage in the three-four weeks... But yes I turned it around , well not all of it haha, imagine if I done nothing last Monday and kept slobbering where I'd be now!! Then go wedding and put on even more maybe ... So in that sense I'm so happy xx
Went out today, first day out with my back!!
Back in bed in agony. Start Physio on Wed and MRI Wed week and consultant then next Friday. Hopefully there will be answers xx anybody any clue? I had slipped disk pain four weeks ago with two weeks in bed . Now I can get up and about and walk no problem but If I sit for linger than five min I'm in complete agony :(

Anyway ladies my diary today so sorry for been so late with it ... X

Ricekrispies 4pp
Skim milk 1pp
Sugar 1pp

Wrap 5pp
Chicken 2pp
Mayo 2pp
Cheese 3pp
Coleslaw 2pp
Tayto 1pp. ( taste)

Bar 2pp.
Bite of sisters kitkat chunky :( first piece of choc in over a week tho and just the taste and I didn't ignore it I pointed it x

Stir fry 5pp
frozen one I made three weeks ago , was ok but prefer fresh , wouldn't freeze again, tummy funny since :(

OMG OMG OMG 5lb is just amazing and there's you saying you have a belly in that dress, all I can say is talk to the hand cos the face ain't listening ;-) Welcome to the 26pp girlies gang :) x PS-Snap on the size ;-) x

Thanks so much xx bought a tight slip thingy for under the dress in Dunnes today... Wow such a difference xx thanks tho darlin , tried a few bits on today and boy does it encourage you to keep going xx

5lb loss?!?!
Well done!!!
You've done absolutely brilliantly.
I'm sure you'll have another loss and feel good for the wedding.
Go you!!!

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Thanks Hun xxxx just need to stay good now xx feeling bit under weather this eve so I think it will be a rest day for Ash and her back tomorrow, xx don't know how il get to cousins wedding in Friday but don't want to miss it :(
Night x

Well done love :) hope you have a good day x

Thanks Hun , day was ok :) over do e it with my back I think , keep hoping each day il just get in the car and the pain won't be there !! No such luck :( dinner wasn't great either so I'm looking forward to something nice for breakfast xx night night

Awe thanks girls :) xxx still feeling annoyed that I done so much damage in the three-four weeks... But yes I turned it around , well not all of it haha, imagine if I done nothing last Monday and kept slobbering where I'd be now!! Then go wedding and put on even more maybe ... So in that sense I'm so happy xx
Went out today, first day out with my back!!
Back in bed in agony. Start Physio on Wed and MRI Wed week and consultant then next Friday. Hopefully there will be answers xx anybody any clue? I had slipped disk pain four weeks ago with two weeks in bed . Now I can get up and about and walk no problem but If I sit for linger than five min I'm in complete agony :(

Anyway ladies my diary today so sorry for been so late with it ... X

Ricekrispies 4pp
Skim milk 1pp
Sugar 1pp

Wrap 5pp
Chicken 2pp
Mayo 2pp
Cheese 3pp
Coleslaw 2pp
Tayto 1pp. ( taste)

Bar 2pp.
Bite of sisters kitkat chunky :( first piece of choc in over a week tho and just the taste and I didn't ignore it I pointed it x

Stir fry 5pp
frozen one I made three weeks ago , was ok but prefer fresh , wouldn't freeze again, tummy funny since :(

Hope your Physio goes ok Sweetie, I go for Physio once a week, it makes me feel better but also really nauseous at the same time :-( Your menu looks fab, I love how you pointed the piece of Kit Kat chunky, it's all in the preparation and tracking so I'm very proud of you! X PS-Hope your back is not too bad today Sweetie. X

Thanks so much xx bought a tight slip thingy for under the dress in Dunnes today... Wow such a difference xx thanks tho darlin , tried a few bits on today and boy does it encourage you to keep going xx

You're Welcome Sweetie, you deserve every bit of praise after your hard work, I'm so glad you could try on some more bits, think clothes look so much better when you lose a few pounds, makes all the hard work worthwhile. X

How have you been today love, is your tum better?x

Feeling much better thank you, must of been that damn semi skimmed milk :-( how's your day been Sweetie? X

Had a cack day at work and its made me want to eat everything in sight-I didn't though so yay to me ;) x

Yey, that's Willpower for you! so proud of you Sweetie. X

We are all feeling better today so :)

Had a good day :

Cornflakes 4pp
Skim milk 1pp
Sugar 1pp

Toast 4pp
Butter 2pp
Melted cheddar 5pp ... Had to :)

Tea 2pp

100g wedges 5pp
2 sausages 5pp
Beans 2pp
Ketchup 1pp

Yummy ... I'm done now for the day x

Had a good day :

Cornflakes 4pp
Skim milk 1pp
Sugar 1pp

Toast 4pp
Butter 2pp

Tea 2pp

100g wedges 5pp
2 sausages 5pp
Beans 2pp
Ketchup 1pp

Your menu sounds so yummy! Loving the sound of cheese on toast, was it worth the 11pp ;-) x

Had a good day :

Cornflakes 4pp
Skim milk 1pp
Sugar 1pp

Toast 4pp
Butter 2pp

Tea 2pp

100g wedges 5pp
2 sausages 5pp
Beans 2pp
Ketchup 1pp

Mmmmmmm cheese on toast, drooollllll :) x

I have to say ....... YES !! :) it was full mature cheddar as I'm a big cheese lover .... I was feeling the pinch so saw it as a wow lunch... Physio starts tomorrow so I need to do my planning . Staying away from treats every day such as chocolate and not eating rubbish just to eat my weeklies so il be ok ... Have dipped into couple of weeklies but I know il be ok. I'm still within!! X

I have to say ....... YES !! :) it was full mature cheddar as I'm a big cheese lover .... I was feeling the pinch so saw it as a wow lunch... Physio starts tomorrow so I need to do my planning . Staying away from treats every day such as chocolate and not eating rubbish just to eat my weeklies so il be ok ... Have dipped into couple of weeklies but I know il be ok. I'm still within!! X

You're doing fab Sweetie, so proud of you....good luck for physio tomorrow. X

You're doing fab Sweetie, so proud of you....good luck for physio tomorrow. X

Right back at you :) so grateful to have you on board for support and advice ....must sort my plan for tomorrow !! Won't have bread or cheese now until Friday so major planning lunches ... Night night xxx

Back