ProPoints My last stone after 4years ;)

Right back at you :) so grateful to have you on board for support and advice ....must sort my plan for tomorrow !! Won't have bread or cheese now until Friday so major planning lunches ... Night night xxx

Have you thought about making some soup Sweetie? My favourites are Carrot & Corriander or Spicy Butternut and I think homemade both of those are 0pp.x

How are you feeling after today Sweetie? X

Hi girls , sorry no update today .... Iv been in agony :( Physio wasn't great he isn't sure what's wrong with me, same with consultant last week. Three weeks ago I had symptoms of slipped or ruptured disc ... The past two weeks the only complaint is I can't sit down with bolts of lightening through my lower back ... When lying flat and the docs do all movements with my legs ... No pain ! Just when I sit :( !! Physio starting freezing treatment through ultra sound as he isn't sure and has never heard these symptoms before. So I came home thinking I was feeling so much better , sat on couch and got comfy of course and had some sort of spasm :( in bed since :( so fed up now nearly five weeks !!!! Physio again Tue, MRI on Wed and consultant on Friday !! My arms and legs feel a ton weight and just pain everywhere this eve... havent felt this bad in days !! Please let there be an answer.
That's my rant over ... Thank you so much , all of ye for asking. Can't wait to fall asleep as I always wake up pain free .. Which physio said is also very strange !! Il update today's diary in the morning xx
Believe it or not Serena I had soup xxx

Hi girls , sorry no update today .... Iv been in agony :( Physio wasn't great he isn't sure what's wrong with me, same with consultant last week. Three weeks ago I had symptoms of slipped or ruptured disc ... The past two weeks the only complaint is I can't sit down with bolts of lightening through my lower back ... When lying flat and the docs do all movements with my legs ... No pain ! Just when I sit :( !! Physio starting freezing treatment through ultra sound as he isn't sure and has never heard these symptoms before. So I came home thinking I was feeling so much better , sat on couch and got comfy of course and had some sort of spasm :( in bed since :( so fed up now nearly five weeks !!!! Physio again Tue, MRI on Wed and consultant on Friday !! My arms and legs feel a ton weight and just pain everywhere this eve... havent felt this bad in days !! Please let there be an answer.
That's my rant over ... Thank you so much , all of ye for asking. Can't wait to fall asleep as I always wake up pain free .. Which physio said is also very strange !! Il update today's diary in the morning xx

Hi Sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear that Physio wasn't great :-( Sending you lots of virtual hugs, I hope that they find out what is wrong with you soon. It sounds to me like Sciatica as that's always worse when you sit down and better in the morning, have they looked into that? Hope you're ok today Sweetie. X PS-Well Done on your soup, proud of you especially with everything else going on! X

Sorry to hear that it didnt go v well yesterday love :( how are you feeling today?
I had problems with my back years ago-had to have cortisone injections and physio for a year-turned out to be my hips and groin! I really hope your MRI shows something so that they can start to help with the pain (((HUGS))) xxx

Thanks ladies xx had morphine today which hopefully will get me through to wedding tomorrow. Hope you all have a lovely weekend and il be back Tue to say hello and back to my diary xx

Thanks ladies xx had morphine today which hopefully will get me through to wedding tomorrow. Hope you all have a lovely weekend and il be back Tue to say hello and back to my diary xx

Have a good weekend, I hope you're not in too much pain :( take care love x

Hope you're having a fab weekend Sweetie and you're coping ok. Look forward to hearing all about it on Tuesday. X

Hope you're ok Aishling, we miss you! X

Hi pet I'm ok xx went off the rails a little. Well not bad only by 5lb but running out of time to sort things out for Bfs brothers wedding !!! Xxx
Hope all you ladies are good xx

Hi pet I'm ok xx went off the rails a little. Well not bad only by 5lb but running out of time to sort things out for Bfs brothers wedding !!! Xxx
Hope all you ladies are good xx

Welcome Back Sweetie!!!! We missed you :) Are u back on track now? X

Hi aishling. Have read your thread and your meals look really nice. Hope your back is better. Will look forward to following your journey.

Hi Chrissy x

Glad you like and glad I'm back

Ricekrispies 3pp
Skim milk 1pp

Tuna melt:
Slice toast 3pp
Tuna 2pp
Low Mayo 1pp
Lettuce , pineapple 0pp
Cheese low 3pp

Omelette :
2 med egg 4pp
Ham 1pp
Tomato , onion 0pp
Cheese 3pp
Oil 1pp

Morning :)

Crap iv no plan for today only know I'm having cracker bread !!! Had all my weeklies at weekend as we had visitors ... Woops ,so it's a strict 26pp until Thur x

I used all my weeklies at wkend to. Ive got till Sat morning to wait. No idea wot im having today but determined to stick to it. Good luck today we can do it.

Back