. MY LIGHTERLIFE LIFE.

OH hun thats wonderful - size 14 and a 12!!!!!!!! I don't even remember being a size 12!! I'm soo happy for u (grinning like a cheshire cat here! lol). Have u decide whether or not u're going to eat/drink Saturday? I think u'll have a great time being all slim and confident!!!!!!
Soo chuffed for u babe, u really deserve it!!!!!
Glad to hear things have improved with OH, they often get insecure and cant express their feelings and u gotta read between the lines - not an easy thing to do when us women constantly have 10 other things on the go at the same time LOL!!!

Anyway hun, so please for u! It's nice when things fall into place isn't it?
Big hugs, loads of love, chelle xx

Hi Chell
Just posted on your diary :D
Im ok today me and Oh are much better,hope it lasts :confused: Yes Im doing much better with the water so I think that is making me feel better.........I went to aerobics again last night so feel proud of that!I am going to my works night out tomorrow just got a size 14 top in newlook and a size 12 skirt :D My hairs naff but that'll have to wait,but I was chuffed I was a near size 20 top and vv tight 16 skirt 7 weeks ago so thats a fab boost :D

I hope you are feeling better today have you got back on SS?
luv XXC

OH hun thats wonderful - size 14 and a 12!!!!!!!! I don't even remember being a size 12!! I'm soo happy for u (grinning like a cheshire cat here! lol). Have u decide whether or not u're going to eat/drink Saturday? I think u'll have a great time being all slim and confident!!!!!!
Soo chuffed for u babe, u really deserve it!!!!!
Glad to hear things have improved with OH, they often get insecure and cant express their feelings and u gotta read between the lines - not an easy thing to do when us women constantly have 10 other things on the go at the same time LOL!!!

Anyway hun, so please for u! It's nice when things fall into place isn't it?
Big hugs, loads of love, chelle xx

Hi chell THANKS HUNNxx I still feel as fat as I did 7 weeks ago,at work theres some vv slim girls so I will still feel fat :confused: I wish my head would catch up with my weight loss!!!!Yes I see he is insecure but so am I so it doesnt really help I suppose,yes I know what you mean I have so much going round my head to remember thats why I forget to drink the water :rolleyes: ........ummm well maybe not :eek:
I hope you are ok??
XXC

Hey Hun

Did u go out Saturday??? Am dying to know!!!
How's things?!!!!
Catch up soon!

Much love, chelle xx

hI CHELL
yes i WENT sATD NIGHT :D ALL i HAD WAS 2 VODKAS WITH COKE z NOTHING TO EAT AND I DRANK WATER FOT THE REST OF THE NIGHT,WE WENT ONTO A NIGHT CLUB AND I GOT HOME AT 3.15AM!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :D ;) :p
I WAS ON THE DANCE FLOOR A A 22 YEAR OLD (ummmmmmm LOVELY ONE ;) ) WAS CHATTING ME UP LOL I ASKED HIM HOW OLD HE WAS HE SAID 22 I SAID HOW OLD AM I THEN HE SAID 28 :D HE WAS SERIOUS HE NEARLY FAINTED WHEN I SAID I WAS 37!HE WOULDNT BELIEVE ME THEN HE WAS GETTING A BIT CLOSER SO I JUST DANCEd OFF ! lol ! Felt fab though,had 3 chat ups plus that guy so that was a confidence booster!
I went straight back on LL yesterday morning loads of water and have stuck at it weighed myself this morning and ive put on 1.5lbs so I wish id eaten now :eek: :confused: &:confused: :confused: :eek: So I dont know what thats about.....how can I put on weight on 2 vodkas and z ???Well I will dread Weds weigh-in!
How are you HUN????
XXC :)

DAY 54 what

HELLO DAY 54
Well Im peed off
I went out SATD night all I had was 2 Vodkas and coke Z* NO FOOD and I have stuck to LL except for the above * soooooooooo why have I put on 1.5lbs!!!! ?:confused: I wish I had eaten :( Oh well Im sticking to it but am finding it expensive and the packs are :( ...........I hope to shift the gain + some lbs by Weds but I dont think I will :( Maybe its too much exercise Aerobics is hard exercise ????
XXC

HELLO DAY 54
Well Im peed off
I went out SATD night all I had was 2 Vodkas and coke Z* NO FOOD and I have stuck to LL except for the above * soooooooooo why have I put on 1.5lbs!!!! ?:confused: I wish I had eaten :( Oh well Im sticking to it but am finding it expensive and the packs are :( ...........I hope to shift the gain + some lbs by Weds but I dont think I will :( Maybe its too much exercise Aerobics is hard exercise ????
XXC

Hooray, I'm glad you went out, that's fab - get you being chatted up, that must've been a right boost for you :)

Now what have I told yu about weighing yourself at home :rolleyes: :p Your weight fluctuates so much day to day that it's fruitless doing it at home. Hubby weighed himself on Saturday (midweek) and he had put on half a pound, by Wednesday he was 3.5 lighter! So you just can't tell.

I really doubt the excercise would have made you gain weight. Just forget about today's weight and keep at it and wait and see what the scales say on Wednesday. You're over halfway now, that must be a fab feeling :)

Really proud of you for sticking to two vodkas that's super willpower :)

Have a good afternoon.

Kath xxx

Hooray, I'm glad you went out, that's fab - get you being chatted up, that must've been a right boost for you :)

Now what have I told yu about weighing yourself at home :rolleyes: :p Your weight fluctuates so much day to day that it's fruitless doing it at home. Hubby weighed himself on Saturday (midweek) and he had put on half a pound, by Wednesday he was 3.5 lighter! So you just can't tell.

I really doubt the excercise would have made you gain weight. Just forget about today's weight and keep at it and wait and see what the scales say on Wednesday. You're over halfway now, that must be a fab feeling :)

Really proud of you for sticking to two vodkas that's super willpower :)

Have a good afternoon.

Kath xxx

Hello Kath
HOW ARE YOU TODAY???????????

Thanks for your support I just wish I hadnt drank anything but hey its done and thats it :) Yes I hope your right about the scales if not I shell have to just forget it and look forward to the next week :D yes being chatted up was an ego boost Oh said he was drunk!flipping cheek!Then he said I bet I disappered outside with him!!!!!!!!!!Nooooooooooo I dont think so xx Oh well heres to my soup in a min
XXC
XXC

Hello Kath
HOW ARE YOU TODAY???????????

Thanks for your support I just wish I hadnt drank anything but hey its done and thats it :) Yes I hope your right about the scales if not I shell have to just forget it and look forward to the next week :D yes being chatted up was an ego boost Oh said he was drunk!flipping cheek!Then he said I bet I disappered outside with him!!!!!!!!!!Nooooooooooo I dont think so xx Oh well heres to my soup in a min
XXC
XXC

Lol, well my oh would've asked me if he had a white stick :D

I think you did really well just having two drinks and nothing to eat, I'm really proud of you!

I'm good thanks, don't feel like I've lost much this week strangely, but will see what the scales say tomorrow :)

Lol, well my oh would've asked me if he had a white stick :D

I think you did really well just having two drinks and nothing to eat, I'm really proud of you!

I'm good thanks, don't feel like I've lost much this week strangely, but will see what the scales say tomorrow :)

Hi Kath How'd you do how'd you do ????
XXC:confused:

DAY55

DAY 55
Well nearly the end of week 8 !! scales still stuck at the same as last week so im in a :( mood! So wana eat

A N Y T H I N G
but if I do that whats the point of doing this ?????????

Well Im trying to drink the water its soooooooooo boring but gotta be done and I have to today especially as I have Aerobics tonight :) ...............
Well roll on next Wednesday 29th so I may of lost SOMETHING !!!!
XXC

Day 56

Day 56 8 weeks of LighterLife :) and weigh-in tonight :( I have stuck this week and I am peesed off as I have been 2 Aerobics twice this week and I danced for 2 hours std night ????I know it could be water retention but it makes me :( I think it maybe coming upto TOTM so :confused:
I am thinking maybe i'll try and go on management after 100 days BUT its expensive so I may go onto CD as its 1/2 the price ??Decisions hey :confused:
XXC

Hiya!

Wow, just caught up with ur thread.
Firsty - go u!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Getting chatted up! Wahey! U must have felt soo confident!! As for ur OHs comment about the guy being drunk - thats such a male response LOL!! Shows he noticed tho hun, and he's aware u're getting male attention!! He'll start to appreciate u more hun! :)
U probably had a small gain due to the sugar in the alcohol - don't worry about it! t'll be gone in no time - the sole source wand works wonders! LOL!
As for switching after the 100 days Foundation course, it might be a way to go - some people prefer the group meetings (tho I have heard alot of ppl think Development is pants). I originally did LL then switched to CD cos of costs - I didn't fail because of switching I failed because of stupidly thinking I can eat what I want (not doing that again!!!!!). I'm certain u'll know whats best for u.

U've done soo soo well - I'm so please for u!
Chin up chuck, not long to go now and look at how well u've done - u are a true star!!

Much love, chelle xx

Day 56 8 weeks of LighterLife :) and weigh-in tonight :( I have stuck this week and I am peesed off as I have been 2 Aerobics twice this week and I danced for 2 hours std night ????I know it could be water retention but it makes me :( I think it maybe coming upto TOTM so :confused:
I am thinking maybe i'll try and go on management after 100 days BUT its expensive so I may go onto CD as its 1/2 the price ??Decisions hey :confused:
XXC

I hope your weigh in goes well tonight - if it doesn't don't stress, it will be fine next week :)

LL is so expensive isn't it, I love it but it's crippling me. I'm going to stick with it and do management though, I think Management is cheaper as you only actually pay for the packs you buy - someone was telling me their friend only pays £16 a week now :confused: :)

Good look chick xxx

Hiya!

Wow, just caught up with ur thread.
Firsty - go u!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Getting chatted up! Wahey! U must have felt soo confident!! As for ur OHs comment about the guy being drunk - thats such a male response LOL!! Shows he noticed tho hun, and he's aware u're getting male attention!! He'll start to appreciate u more hun! :)
U probably had a small gain due to the sugar in the alcohol - don't worry about it! t'll be gone in no time - the sole source wand works wonders! LOL!
As for switching after the 100 days Foundation course, it might be a way to go - some people prefer the group meetings (tho I have heard alot of ppl think Development is pants). I originally did LL then switched to CD cos of costs - I didn't fail because of switching I failed because of stupidly thinking I can eat what I want (not doing that again!!!!!). I'm certain u'll know whats best for u.

U've done soo soo well - I'm so please for u!
Chin up chuck, not long to go now and look at how well u've done - u are a true star!!

Much love, chelle xx

Hi chell well I lost just 1lb and that annoyed me!!but hey ive stuck to it so it mist be working in the past i would of cheated!!My LL counsellor reckons its the water so maybe thats it I will get it all down today well for the rest of LL and hope it makes a differance,if I sts next week then I may go onto WW as £66 is alot to lose 1lb ot sts?
Yes it was fab getting chatted up........OH said after Im not suprized he chatted you up you looked fantastic like you did when we 1st meet........He said I would of chatted you up too :eek: a compliment I dont get those lol so that was a boost too :D I think its TOTM too have a belly ache and moooooooooody cow !! so maybe thats the small loss too??My counsellor said just to aerobics once a week I may cancel tonight but I really like going so I will see at 5pm?
I know what you mean I did CD and after I lost the plot and ate like I used to,due to the fact I was stupid as CD was fab I just as always hadnt learnt to change my life style!!

I hope your well i havent seen you post must lately are you ok???????
XXC

Last edited:
I hope your weigh in goes well tonight - if it doesn't don't stress, it will be fine next week :)

LL is so expensive isn't it, I love it but it's crippling me. I'm going to stick with it and do management though, I think Management is cheaper as you only actually pay for the packs you buy - someone was telling me their friend only pays £16 a week now :confused: :)

Good look chick xxx

Hi Kath
I lost 1lbs :( :( :( :( I must up my water !!
Yes Im finding LL so expensive especially as I have 2 kids Birthdays in the next 2 weeks and then Christmas so it doesnt help losing 1lb !If I dont lose 3-4lbs next week I may do WW and aerobics as I cant justify that money for that loss,i'll see!You cant go into Management until your BMI is at LEAST 25!!! I wanted to go into management after 100 days but my counsellor said I cant until then :( so I will have at least 1 stone to go ,You do 3 stages of Management
Week 1-2 which is £40 something pounds I think,then Weeks 3-8 which is £30 something pounds then weeks 9-12 which is the £16,you gradually reintroduce food into your life and cut down the packs slowly!But not until BMI of 25 I have to be 9st 9lbs so thats pants !lol! WHAT WILL YOU DO????
I hope your well ??
XXC

Hi Kath
I lost 1lbs :( :( :( :( I must up my water !!
Yes Im finding LL so expensive especially as I have 2 kids Birthdays in the next 2 weeks and then Christmas so it doesnt help losing 1lb !If I dont lose 3-4lbs next week I may do WW and aerobics as I cant justify that money for that loss,i'll see!You cant go into Management until your BMI is at LEAST 25!!! I wanted to go into management after 100 days but my counsellor said I cant until then :( so I will have at least 1 stone to go ,You do 3 stages of Management
Week 1-2 which is £40 something pounds I think,then Weeks 3-8 which is £30 something pounds then weeks 9-12 which is the £16,you gradually reintroduce food into your life and cut down the packs slowly!But not until BMI of 25 I have to be 9st 9lbs so thats pants !lol! WHAT WILL YOU DO????
I hope your well ??
XXC

1lb loss at totm is ok I think, if you come on soon then you'll see a bigger loss next week I'm sure :) Keep going chick, it's so going to be worth it I know it is. Everyone hits a plateau at some stage, even on ww so you'll get through it.

I didn't know that you couldn't do management until you had a bmi of 25! To be honest I don't know what I'm going to do, I really really want to keep with LL as I've found the sessions are really helping to change my way of thinking for life. I know someone who's done management and she told me it's really really worthwhile doing, so I really want to do it. I've dieted all my life and if this helps me to end that continous yo yo cycle then I know it's worth it.

Just out of interest, did your LLC say why you should only do aerobics once a week?

Kath xx

I'lldoit,
1lb off is one pound nearer your goal. I know you are disappointed it wasn't more - but you've proved you can do it and as you say "I'll do it"!!! And I know you will. It maybe the alcohol, TOTM, not enough water, exercise or a combination of all. But I'm sure it will come off next week and you'll have a great loss.

As far as CD??/LL goes - only you know which is best for you. I swapped from LL to CD and continued to lose weight. However I then let myself down by eating what I shouldn't have after that and put on 2 of the 4 stone I had lost. I am more aware now that when i do maintenance I need to keep a check on myself.

Good luck with which ever you do - they both have good track records. And look forward to seeing how well you do next week.

Yes it was fab getting chatted up........OH said after Im not suprized he chatted you up you looked fantastic like you did when we 1st meet........He said I would of chatted you up too :eek: a compliment I dont get those lol so that was a boost too :D

I hope your well i havent seen you post must lately are you ok???????
XXC

Hey hun!
Wow, that must have took alot for him to say that!! Aww, thats really sweet! Doesn't that make u feel good? Don't be disappointed with a 1lb loss - thats great as it's TOTM and if u're anything like me, water retention can cause the scales to stand still! I understand ur thinking of moving to WW if u don't lose much next week - u need to do whatever is the best for u. £66 is alot of money - thats why I finished with LL, I can barely afford CD and LL was twice as much each week!

I'm fine hun, been busy looking for jobs and trying to sort my life out. It's all very well to be motivated and type my philosophical views in my diary - but to put it into practise is another thing - so I'm trying to walk the walk rather than just talk the talk,,, something of which is proving to be quite difficult!!!

Talk soon!
Much love, chelle xx

1lb loss at totm is ok I think, if you come on soon then you'll see a bigger loss next week I'm sure :) Keep going chick, it's so going to be worth it I know it is. Everyone hits a plateau at some stage, even on ww so you'll get through it.

I didn't know that you couldn't do management until you had a bmi of 25! To be honest I don't know what I'm going to do, I really really want to keep with LL as I've found the sessions are really helping to change my way of thinking for life. I know someone who's done management and she told me it's really really worthwhile doing, so I really want to do it. I've dieted all my life and if this helps me to end that continous yo yo cycle then I know it's worth it.

Just out of interest, did your LLC say why you should only do aerobics once a week?

Kath xx

Hi Kath I stuck to LL yesterday a really bad bad day hormonal and hungry and moody :eek: went to bed at 10 to 9 lol!!Oh didnt speak to me much so he knew I was struggling BUT I got through it :)
I really want to do LL to the end get to 9st 9lbs and then do the 12 weeks of management as like you I never finish the job propally thats why I have yoyoed for 18 years !!So as long as I can stick to it and its working and I can afford it Im on it ;) I hope you do it too
My LLC said I wont lose any more weight doing loads of exercise as were on such a low calorie intake,she said we dont actually need to exercise,toning up is differant,she said as I enjoy it just see if once a week is better?So that was it reallyXX
Hope your ok today ??
Thanks Kath
XXC :D

I'lldoit,
1lb off is one pound nearer your goal. I know you are disappointed it wasn't more - but you've proved you can do it and as you say "I'll do it"!!! And I know you will. It maybe the alcohol, TOTM, not enough water, exercise or a combination of all. But I'm sure it will come off next week and you'll have a great loss.

As far as CD??/LL goes - only you know which is best for you. I swapped from LL to CD and continued to lose weight. However I then let myself down by eating what I shouldn't have after that and put on 2 of the 4 stone I had lost. I am more aware now that when i do maintenance I need to keep a check on myself.
Hi Beverly Thank HUN xx
I think TOTM and the water is the issue I hardly had anything when I went out??I will see next week I so hope its 4lbs to make up some lbs from last week??I want to carry on with LL until I cant really afford it anymore not a good time of year is it for expensive diets !!
I hope you doing fab hun?????????????
XXC

Back