. MY LIGHTERLIFE LIFE.

Hey hun!
Wow, that must have took alot for him to say that!! Aww, thats really sweet! Doesn't that make u feel good? Don't be disappointed with a 1lb loss - thats great as it's TOTM and if u're anything like me, water retention can cause the scales to stand still! I understand ur thinking of moving to WW if u don't lose much next week - u need to do whatever is the best for u. £66 is alot of money - thats why I finished with LL, I can barely afford CD and LL was twice as much each week! HI CHELL YES I THINK HE HAD A MOMENT OUT OF HIS SHELL WITH A COMPLIMENT LIKE THAT,GOES TO SHOW WE DONT KNOW WHAT GOES ON IN THEY'RE HEADS HEY :confused:
yES ITS A STRUGGLE WITH THE ll FEES AT THE MIN i HAVE 2 OF MY CHILDRENS bIRTHDAYS 2ND AND 8TH AND THEN CHRISTMAS SO I REALLY NEED GOOD LOSES TO JUSTIFY THE £66 BUT IM KEEPING AT IT XX

I'm fine hun, been busy looking for jobs and trying to sort my life out. It's all very well to be motivated and type my philosophical views in my diary - but to put it into practise is another thing - so I'm trying to walk the walk rather than just talk the talk,,, something of which is proving to be quite difficult!!! I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN I CAN GIVE OUT SO MUCH DIETING ADVICE BUT TAKE IT MYSELF IS A VERY DIFFERANT MATTER :eek: HOWS THE JOB HUNTING GOING HUN??YOU'LL BE OK I BELIEVE IN FATE AND THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON AND WHEN THEY ARE MEANT TOO??
POSITIVE VIBES FOR YOU HUN ((((((((((big hugs)))))))))))
XXC

Talk soon!
Much love, chelle xx
XXC

hey hun!

Great to see u're ok!
Thanks for the message of support :)
Job hunting is going ok - not looking for a career just a job to pay the bills! Got an interview tomorrow and possibly another next week so we'll see. I agree - things definately happen for a reason!
Have a great weekend!

Much love, chelle xx

Hi chell Fingers crossed for tomorrow i'll be thinking of you,Im going to college next year to get myself sorted and hopefully a career as I have done the same job for 19 years need a change :) but your right at least a job pays the bills
XXC

Hi
I phoned my old CDC and she was alright with me restarting CD I explained I wanted to do CD 790 plan and she said she'll bring the packs to my house tomorrow..:) ..
So Thursday I start my plan,I said I too wouldnt have another day 1 so this is day 62 for me as Im still doing LL packs and healthy eating ............
My new weigh-in day is Tuesdays so I hope to get off 1/2 a stone by christmas I do expect a small gain as Im swapping over adding some food?
If I could of done LL with a small meal I may have stuck to it,what really upset me was I emailed my counsellor to let her know I was struggling and feel I would be giving LL up and all I got was an email back saying please contact her again if I would like to rejoin????I feel thats not a great way to be treated if it was my clinent I would phone her up at least and then make an appointment to have a face to face chat????????????? Oh well Thank God there are fab people on here for support.I will miss my LL group though and I hope I see them at Areobics tonight?
XXC

Back