My lighterlife story

headdown

Day 1 - 29th January 2009

Day 1 of my re-start and have decided to keep a diary on here to hopefully look back on and remember how far i have come.

I have tried lighterlife before in 2007 and only lasted 4 weeks, but i have decided that now is the time for me to do it once and for all. I joined a class last night and was put into a re-fresher class. Apparently i will still get the counselling session which is the main reason i have gone back to lighterlife.

I have tried every diet going over the years and am sick and tired of failing, this is my last time and i am going to do it!

I need to loose about 6 stone and I need to do it quick. I seem to have dieted for years and just got bigger and bigger.

I have tried cambridge but feel that the diet is too intense to go and pick packs up then come away, i feel like i need more, althogh i know some have done brilliantly without the counselling.

Anyway enough for now and i will keep you updated on my day!

Managing ok at the minute 2 packs and 2.5 litres of water, am going to the gym after work as well!

Speak later

x x

Good luck to you Headdown, if ever you get stuck or are struggling log on, there is always someone on here to help x

good luck, i'm sure in 6 months you will be looking and feeling fantastic!
daisy x

Good luck. I also did LL in 2007 and have restarted it yesterday. Doing OK so far and can't afford to slip up as I need to lose 6 1/2 stone and doing that the conventional calorie counting way will just never happen as it would take so long.
Hang on in there - we WILL do it this time.
x

Hi
Like you ive done every diet going
Im now on day 2 of week 4 and lost 1.5 stone of my 5 stone target already
Im setting a personal goal to stick to this plan 100 days at 100% compliance and belive I will lose betweem 4.5 to 5 stone
Cheers
James

We'll be with you every step of the journey. You can do it!

Hey well done on taking the first step :). The people on here are amazing and will be with you every step of the way, good luck :D

xXx

Welcome Headdown

It'll soon be head up!!
6 STONE - pah.
You'll be slim and it'll still be summer time. It will go so quickly.
Sounds like LL is the one for you this time.
It is miraculous. Just keep looking at everyone's posts/pics on here and use the support.
We all struggle at times and we try and help each other through.
Seems to work.
Good luck.:wave_cry:

Back