My lipotrim adventure

Good for you skinny....see how you feel in a few days....but i agree it is very hard and if you feel pooh on top of it that doesnt help. Hope you feel better about things soon x

Morning : ) well i had an early night last night and have woke up this morning feeling much better. Ive had my first shake of the day and apart from my tummy talking to itself ive had no problems. Roll on day 8 (please be kind to me). And im.glad i didnt quit and stayed 100% yesterday. Totm too so that probably didnt help the way i was feeling.

Day 8 - weighed today, 10.5 lbs lost and its totm. Feeling a lot better today. Even managed to take the dog for a long walk. Lets see what week 2 brings. Hopefully another good loss x

Fantastic skinny....absolutely brillllllllllllliant weight loss and am so glad that you are sticking with it and that you are feeling more positive today. Totm has played a big part of you feeling pooh so once thats over as well it might be more bearable....well done x

Well day 13 today. Unlucky for some but im feeling good : ) my double chin is much smaller ha ha and my work pants are looser : ) 2nd weighin is friday and hoping for another good loss!! Fingers crossed x

Good luck for Friday skinny....my work pants are getting more comfortable too, no more camel toe too haha. I soooooo cant wait until I lose some weight off my face and my chin, hopefully it will make me look younger :)

lol at the double chin i no what you mean skinny i have lost on mine as well and my weigh in day is friday and its my 13th day lol good luck for the weigh in

Thank you x

Well i went for my second weighin yesterday but the advisor had finished for the weekend!!!! Have to wait until monday which will be day 17!!!!! Good job ive got spare shakes : )

Well done skinny that is amazing x

Yay! Congratulations!

X

hi guys. ive not been on for nearly two weeks. i developed a kidney infection. i tried to refeed but fell completely off the wagon. i finish my antibiotics at weekend do am hoping to restart on monday. : (

right. im fighting fit again and will be starting again on saturday : ) hopefully i will last longer than 4 weeks this time!!! only 10 weeks til my jollies so need to shift this weight x

well done

Back