My lipotrim Diary

mary50

I started lipotrim diet on Saturday this is my 4th day and I am struggling. I am not sleeping at night well but I never did anyway. My name is Mary from Newtownards co down Northern Ireland. I am on the total because I need to lose 5 stone. I like the chocolate strawberry and vanila shakes. Chicken soup and flapjacks I will leave alone. I am sipping water all day. I just would like a bit of support anybody care to help that is on the Lipotrim diet .I will be 55 next birthday may 9th. I plan to stick it out untill then. Well thats enough complaining I already have more energy and went for a long walk with my dog yesterday no problem. :)

Hi Mary... welcome along hun. You`ll find tons of support on here when you need it as there is always someone around :)
Well done on getting through to day 4, 1st couple of weeks are hard, but the 1st is especially so. You`ll find that as you go on your sleep should improve, and your energy levels will just keep on increasing. Carry on doing what your doing with the water, well done on liking some of the shakes as I know they are not to everyones taste LOL... you may find further down the line that if you try the Chicken soup or flapjacks that your taste has altered and you may be able to tolerate them... Huge well done so far again and keep posting, and drinking lots of water.... L xxx

thanks a millon for the welcome. It is approaching 1am I am going to sleep now 6th day already started so I look forward to my strawberry shake tommorow. Where can I text other new users maryxx

Hi Mary.... just keep an eye out for newbie threads OR start a thread yourself introucing your a newbie and asking others to introduce themselves maybe?
:) L xxx

Hello Mary and welcome, I am on day 10 and most of the time I am quite happy on this diet, but won't lie, I still feel hungry most of the time. Did exercise first few days but have lapsed this week. Determined to do some tonight though, maybe the treadmill while Corrie is on. You will think the diet is worth it when you do your first weigh in. Use this forum at lot for iinspiration, if I am on this then I am not eating!

Thanks everyone I just read your posts they have cheered me up. Thanks a million .I am on the 3rd day of the second week. I lost 7lbs last week . This morning I am worrying about untill putting the weight ALL BACK ON. I am of the opinion that there should be counselling or at least a group meeting once a week. I got this big because of my years of dieting and emotional relationship with food. With this diet I just go in to the pharmacist who is always very busy once a week get weighted buy my food and go. I like this site because I can talk to like minded people who struggle with staying at a healthy weight. On the positive I am now 14 stone 9lbs. Thanks for your kind welcome LOULOUBELLEHONEY. I am not computer wise either oh dear ha ha I am a moaner today.

Thanks everyone I just read your posts they have cheered me up. Thanks a million .I am on the 3rd day of the second week. I lost 7lbs last week . This morning I am worrying about untill putting the weight ALL BACK ON. I am of the opinion that there should be counselling or at least a group meeting once a week. I got this big because of my years of dieting and emotional relationship with food. With this diet I just go in to the pharmacist who is always very busy once a week get weighted buy my food and go. I like this site because I can talk to like minded people who struggle with staying at a healthy weight. On the positive I am now 14 stone 9lbs. Thanks for your kind welcome LOULOUBELLEHONEY. I am not computer wise either oh dear ha ha I am a moaner today.
Hi Mary, your more than welocme here hun to moan all you like... goodness knows we all need to let off steam from time to time... & thats what this place is all about.. dieting is hard work! we need like minded women AND men to support us. Its a shame you havent got a more supportive pharmacist, I seem to have struck gold with mine, he`s fab and will continue to support me way beyond Lipotrim, so really I am a fortunate girl in this respect. Kepp plodding on darl, you know this diet has huge success rates, and it works! Your right about needing the most suppost when its over and we need to maintain/lose more on diff diets ie eating again... its is a bit overwhelming at 1st, but you find the strength and determination....Planning it all out is key and lots of research into which plan for life you want to follow... one thats easy and doesnt seem like a diet is my choice. I do`nt hold much with SW as they do`nt or didnt teach portion control, plus the green days doesnt work for everyone.... neither red lol... WW is ok but the products again are all processed rubbish IMO.. (thats just me though) and we have paid enough money on Lipotrim without forking out more... SO I am going to be following the Patrick Holford Nutrition for Life approach, which is LOW Glyceamic Index eating... in other words complex carbs that keep your blood sugar levels stable throughout the day so you don`t CRASH & CRAVE! makes so much sense to me... Anyway chicka.... don`t you stress, take each day as it comes... try to stick 100% tfr and you`ll be at goal in no time at all. Then you can come and pick my brains anytime you want too. LOL..... or any of the lovlies about on maintenance and re~feed forums.... hugs xxxxx

Thank you so much for your good advice. I was weighted on Friday lose so far 1 stone 3 lbs . It is thanks to people like you that I am happy on the tfr lipotrim diet :) I go to turkey with my family for a holiday in 3 weeks time for 2 weeks. I wish I had booked it for later now. I still wont have reached my goal.

Do you intend to stay 100% on the LT diet during your holiday Mary? If you do then good luck. If not then you ought to consider refeeding for a week in a fortnights time. If you don't refeed but just start eating normally again after being on the TFR shakes then you are likely to just pile a load of weight back on.

There are quite a few people on here planning holidays and there are a few threads about them. You may want to read those and see what plans / precautions others are taking.

You can lose a fair whack of weight in a fortnight so don't panic - just do your best. :)

Oh, and we don't ALL moan on here - some of us are men!:8855: (I hope I count in that :p)

Do you intend to stay 100% on the LT diet during your holiday Mary? If you do then good luck. If not then you ought to consider refeeding for a week in a fortnights time. If you don't refeed but just start eating normally again after being on the TFR shakes then you are likely to just pile a load of weight back on.

There are quite a few people on here planning holidays and there are a few threads about them. You may want to read those and see what plans / precautions others are taking.

You can lose a fair whack of weight in a fortnight so don't panic - just do your best. :)

Oh, and we don't ALL moan on here - some of us are men!:8855: (I hope I count in that :p)
Cheeky!!! lol :p

Thanks Mr C . I feel happy today and its all because of you and people like you. I will refeed I am going away for a fortnight :) but I will go back on TFR lipotrim when I get back. I am on the waiting list for an operation as well . I am having a disc removed from my neck. :( I am now 1 stone and 3 lbs lighter. Next weght-in Friday 1 month complete then. Thanks for all your encouragement and advice. I am in much better form since I started taking pepperment tea. Keep up the good work everyone and we will all feel so much lighter and healthier lovexx

I AM HAVING A GOOD DAY TODAY. :) I am on the 4th day of my 4th week on TFR lipotrim diet. People I meet are mentioning my weight loss which helps to push me on my way to a lighter slimmer healthier body. I have discovered I like peppermint tea in the last few days . A nice change from drinking water all the time. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 422764_380574185301246_100000460021295_1306840_430469798_n.jpg
    422764_380574185301246_100000460021295_1306840_430469798_n.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 80
Yes Daisy I agree . However I sometimes use the mouth freshners the pharmacist sells with the lipotrim shakes. I like the way you are able to chart out your weight lose. Your name is looking nice and sparkle I am afraid I am only able to text on a computer. :cry:Another great day. I am looking forward to tomorrow fingers crossed I have lost more. I dont weight myself so I look forward to some good news every Friday.:)

Hi Mary.

Welcome along (I know I'm a bit late with that).

good luck on your weigh in tomorrow.

dusty

I am so greatful to read your posts Dusty and Daisy this pm.:) Hope you are feeling good this evening Friday the 20th. I lost 3 lbs this week. I was surprised and a little disappointed as I done nothing different. Thanks to this site I realise others have experienced the same. We cant have big weight lose every week. I am even more determined to keep going especially since I see the new bright colours :sigh:in summer wear appearing in the shops. Well done and thanks for been here.

Back