My Lipotrim Journey Diary

Day 12 commences. It is raining cats and dogs outside with prediction of a months rain in one day :sigh:
Off to my 2nd weigh in. My target is 1 stone by day 14 here's hoping :)

foggie said:
Day 12 commences. It is raining cats and dogs outside with prediction of a months rain in one day :sigh:
Off to my 2nd weigh in. My target is 1 stone by day 14 here's hoping :)

Hi Foggie, how did weigh In go ? :)

Missed Friday so just did my own weigh in
Sunday am so after 14 Days a total of 14lbs :D

Sounds better when you say 1 stone!! :p

Last edited:
hi everyone i started on the 28th june its good to hear other peoples storys and weight loses to keep me going x

stinkygrace said:
hi everyone i started on the 28th june its good to hear other peoples storys and weight loses to keep me going x

Hi Grace, do wanna call you stinky lol, how are you finding it x

Welcome aboard :)
How has your first week been?

hhaha hi its actually my daughters nickname ive pinched it but dont mind being called stinky!!!
im finding this weekend quite hard to be honest craving allkinds of tasty foods mmmm and been feeling tired alot but appart from that im ok haha .My partner made a chicken roast earlier so i went and had a long soak in the bath it was quite hard i could smell it still not good.
:wave_cry:eek:h and to top it all my second blender as just broke so my 3rd shake is gonna be lumpy yuk xxxx

Last edited:
stinkygrace said:
hhaha hi its actually my daughters nickname ive pinched it but dont mind being called stinky!!!
im finding this weekend quite hard to be honest craving allkinds of tasty foods mmmm and been feeling tired alot but appart from that im ok haha .My partner made a chicken roast earlier so i went and had a long soak in the bath it was quite hard i could smell it still not good.
:wave_cry:eek:h and to top it all my second blender as just broke so my 3rd shake is gonna be lumpy yuk xxxx

Ha ha,
I spend most of my time in my bed room mostly sulking but I keep telling myself it was my choice lol you will stop thinking of food after your first two weeks some foods don't even smell nice to me now.
Keep strong xx

Hi stinkygrace, I was beginning to think I was the only person who started on the 28th!!!

And I was beginning to think I was the only 5ft 10 :p

wedding bells .....oh i do alot of sulking in the bedroom too haha i noticed you are reading 50 shades too im on second book its made me forget about food going to bed early haha xx

stinkygrace said:
wedding bells .....oh i do alot of sulking in the bedroom too haha i noticed you are reading 50 shades too im on second book its made me forget about food going to bed early haha xx

Ha awe Grace I love it I have almost finished the last book, think I am going to read books more often they take my mind off food xx
How you going ? X

ive had few mad days my son was in some trouble so for 2 day i couldnt even manage the shakes but today i had one then had a chicken breast and veg for dinner as im going for a meal tomorrow i wanted to see if my stomach could handle it. i weighed myself and ive only lost 3lb which i was a bit gutted with but hey ho!! i will be right back on it saturday even though i wont be in ketotis now i will just have to be good from then xx how are u getting on xx

Just coming up to 4 weeks and one and a half stones gone :)
To be honest expected to be nearer the 2 stone mark as have been totally tfr but pleased as now at last feeling the benefits.
Stopped smoking too, well sort of 2 packs in 2 weeks is a substantial drop hopefully will be down to at least less than 1 pack over the next 2 weeks.
I tried the chocolate mousse and it actually was not too bad, albeit a bit lumpy. Better than the strawberry shake which I find yuk! :p
Chicken soup is my life saver and I actually enjoy that
Downside, the pharmacy input is zero. Just a weigh take your money job done. I would actually prefer to just order a months supply and skip the weekly trip as it is of no value :)

Settled on just the Chicken and Chocolate now.
Can't stand the strawberry. The chocolate mixed with 120ml of water is fine and dandy and the chicken is really pallatable I find, with a dash of pepper.

:D

Just 3lbs this week but it is a loss.
Hope everyones doing well too :)

Can't wait for refeed now which I intend to do at week 10 to see how it goes. I reckon with the tfr boost maintaining will be achievable

Another 5lbs gone :D

Back