My Lipotrim Journey - First timer!

melissaanne88

Hi Guys,

I have heard good things about this forum, so decided to join to share my journey and talk to people that can hopefully relate to my circumstance!

I have always struggled with my weight ever since I can remember, I have tried calorie counting and weight watchers, both of which I had success with - losing about 2 - 3 stone each time. However earlier this year I gave birth to my gorgeous baby girl, breast feeding helped me keep some of the weight off although I was still 16st :sigh: since giving up breastfeeding I am now a huge 17st and feel absolutely disgusting! As you can imagine having a young baby takes up alot of my time and calorie counting or preparing meals for weight watchers type diets really doesnt appeal to me right now, I simply don't have the time! So after doing plenty of research and speaking to my local pharmacist I have decided to give lipotrim a try! I will be starting on wednesday and to be honest I really can't wait. Trying to go in with a really positive mind set so I know I will stick to it! Once I see the pounds disappearing I'm sure that will be enough to give me the drive for me to reach my goal weight :)

I am hoping to lose about 5st and then see how I feel once I reach 12st and carry on if necessary!

Well, wish me luck guys - tips, advice, or general messages of support are all welcome of course. Hoping to make a few buddys on here to help me along with my journey!

Thanks for listening :)

Hi Mellisa, congrats on the baby! Sounds like you've got your hands full! ;-) I think LP is defo the way to go for you, you won't have to worry about calorie counting and you'll be so busy looking after the little one you won't have time to get hungry! I've done it before and the only advice I give to anybody (my friends have all followed suit) is keep drinking the water, it really is the most important part of it!

Best of luck with it ;-)

Welcome to the forum, keep checking in here for the first few days when you feel hungry it really helps and keep drinking the water thats really important good luck

Thanks for the messages of support guys, cant wait to start my journey tomorrow! Eeek!

GL Mel you are going to be just fine :) just make sure you drink your daily 2-4 litres of water x

Thanks Chan81 hopefully wont be much of a problem for me, i love water :) thanks for the good luck!

melissaanne88 said:
Thanks Chan81 hopefully wont be much of a problem for me, i love water :) thanks for the good luck!

Hi Mel, good Luck this site is very good for making new friends who can offer support and help you along xx

Thank you so much, all these lovely messages of support, i'm sure i'll d just fine having all you lovely lot to talk to along the way! :) x

Well done for starting it does get.easier

Thanks guys feel miles better already! Cant wait to shed some pounds! Day one almost over...onwards and upwards, to a skinny minnie me! Woo :)

So, halfway through day 2 and currently standing outside the sandwich shop whilst my other half is in there probably choosing the biggest sandwich known to man! ...mmmm this water tastes so good! Lol

So, halfway through day 2 and currently standing outside the sandwich shop whilst my other half is in there probably choosing the biggest sandwich known to man! ...mmmm this water tastes so good! Lol

Keep going you- I know when I walked past a fish and chip shop yesterday it was soooo tempting- but I stuck to my water! :p I must be 1 day ahead of you!

Sooo... end of day 2 almost and i'm not going to lie.. i'm bloody starving! Early night for me i think!

philglossop said:
Keep going you- I know when I walked past a fish and chip shop yesterday it was soooo tempting- but I stuck to my water! :p I must be 1 day ahead of you!

Well done walking past that Chippy, you really deserve a pat on the back x

Onto day three! Well according to my pharmacist this will be the hardest day...feeling fine so far! Might have a sneaky weigh in tonight to see if there are any pounds shed! Hope you all have a lovely day!

Almost day three over...spent most of the day at my mums..and most of the day turning down yummy food! My mum is a feeder, maybe thats how she's always been slim yet i'm overweight! Proud of myself for having the will power to turn it all down! And sit there with my water whilst the rest of my family tuck into a yummy dinner!

well done. I'm a day behind you and just finished day 2
terrible headache but early night should help
good luck for tomorrow x

Ive been drinking loooooooads of water and find that has really helped make my headaches go away! Ive had early nights since i started this diet haha... they definately help too! All the best for day 3 hun!

Back