My Lipotrim Journey - First timer!

Well done for resisting

Onto day four! Had a sneaky weigh in this morning and my scales are showing me as 7lbs lighter! Sooo happy!

Finding it REALLY hard today! Dont think the tormenting from certain family members about food is helping! They are all having chinese takeaway tonight, I'll be sitting here with my...yummy....water! Wish me luck! I need it! Dunno why but i feel bloody starving today, had hunger pains all day :(

Finding it REALLY hard today! Dont think the tormenting from certain family members about food is helping! They are all having chinese take away tonight, I'll be sitting here with my...yummy....water! Wish me luck! I need it! Dunno why but i feel bloody starving today, had hunger pains all day :(

Me to Melissa? But I think it's because it's our first weekend, when we normally be eating and drinking galore. Get through this and you'll get through them all. X

Well in that case i think we both deserve a HUGE pat on the back! I am very proud of myself for resisting all the food thats been offered to me especially considering i feel like my throats been slit lol... now i've just got to sit through the chinese takeaway, get home and go straight to bed lol

Yeah I almost cheated today by then I figured I'd be so disappointed afterwards and all that hard work this week for nothing.

Hi Guys,

I have heard good things about this forum, so decided to join to share my journey and talk to people that can hopefully relate to my circumstance!

I have always struggled with my weight ever since I can remember, I have tried calorie counting and weight watchers, both of which I had success with - losing about 2 - 3 stone each time. However earlier this year I gave birth to my gorgeous baby girl, breast feeding helped me keep some of the weight off although I was still 16st :sigh: since giving up breastfeeding I am now a huge 17st and feel absolutely disgusting! As you can imagine having a young baby takes up alot of my time and calorie counting or preparing meals for weight watchers type diets really doesnt appeal to me right now, I simply don't have the time! So after doing plenty of research and speaking to my local pharmacist I have decided to give lipotrim a try! I will be starting on wednesday and to be honest I really can't wait. Trying to go in with a really positive mind set so I know I will stick to it! Once I see the pounds disappearing I'm sure that will be enough to give me the drive for me to reach my goal weight :)

I am hoping to lose about 5st and then see how I feel once I reach 12st and carry on if necessary!

Well, wish me luck guys - tips, advice, or general messages of support are all welcome of course. Hoping to make a few buddys on here to help me along with my journey!

Thanks for listening :)

hello love

I am starting tomorrow melissa and after reading the stories on here i don't know about you but i can't wait to see the results.
Congratulations in the birth of your baby girl !!! what better reason could you have to lose weight..... I am having to lose weight quickly as i have just had a small stroke ..i am 46 so had a bot of a wake up call

GOOD LUCK LOVELY XXX

Definately think i've hit ketosis now
...spent the whole day sitting in a friends garden with a buffet and didnt touch it once, didn't feel tempted or hungry! Actually felt really good to be able to do that! Normally if food is infront of me i'd have to pick at it! Onto day 6.... :)

Well lost 9lbs in my first week very pleased with that!

Tried the chicken soup this week and i actually really enjoy it! Gutted though as the pharmacist only had two in stock so one gone already! :(

Not sure if anyone fancys swapping some of their chicken soups for some of my shakes? Lool worth a try?

melissaanne88 said:
Well lost 9lbs in my first week very pleased with that!

Tried the chicken soup this week and i actually really enjoy it! Gutted though as the pharmacist only had two in stock so one gone already! :(

Not sure if anyone fancys swapping some of their chicken soups for some of my shakes? Lool worth a try?

Great result Mellisa! Well done :)

Back