My lipotrim slim down diary

Congratulations Julie, that's is brilliant. :)

My pharmacist said Lipotrim was going up to £36 from the £30 I paid on Wednesday as well.

Hi julie!!
It's such a motivation kick for me reading your weight loss!:eek: You're doing great!
I totally know where your coming from in telling your family the doc put you on it. My mam is forever going on at me to lose weight-in a supportive way- but when I mention LT she made me feel like an idiot to even condider it, apparantly if I've any self control I should be just eating healthily. She's only 5ft and a lovely figure about 8ish stone so when I did join WW last year and was a little over 15st -I'm 5ft6inches- she spend about an hour saying "you COULDN'T be that heavy". I'm now 18st 13pounds so this would shock her altogether!! As we have an up and down relationship I don't see her too often so hopefully when I do I'll have sheded a few pounds/stones depending when this is!
Sorry for the rant!

Love Daisy,
xxx

Daisy, every time my Mum has tried to be supportive in the past and asked how I've got on and said how pleased she is I'm doing well I've ended up cheating and stopping the diet. Some rebellion eh?! This time I was alert for that reaction and this is for me, yes its great to have everyone's support but I am not going to react in the ways I did in the past, I am learning new strategies to deal with things.

Best of luck with your weightloss journey, this diet is so good when you stick with it.

Julie that makes so much sense, I've never looked at it that way before! My mam would go on about losing weight and I got to the stage I just blanked it out! That's rebellion alright!
Well this time it's for me and nobody else!
Heres to a slim summer 2008!

Love Daisy,
xxx

well didn't update last week as was so disgusted with myself, 1lb on. Anyway weigh in today was better - 8lb off.

wooo just realised less than 100 lb to go now!!!

I've not been around much - pretty busy and so many new peeps I couldn't keep it up. Anyway been struggling a bit and had a really good week until Sunday and realised that I haven't been on here and was feeling alone with it all. So I'm back. I'm now wearing clothes 2 sizes smaller and feeling fab! I went on the kids trampoline for the first time at the weekend (was always too heavy before) and laughed so much!!

Hiya purple julie, those trampolines are great fun aint they, i've only been my cousins a few times but I've to be careful not to laugh too much as I always end up cross legged!!!!

Sorry you you had a bad day sunday, i do agree that coming on here helps tho. Can you believe thats you got 11 weeks behind you? Another 11 weeks and you'll be within touch distance. Keep up your hard work and you'll be out bouncing the kids on the trampoline!

thank you for all of your support over this time. I'm staying on the diet but am switching to cambridge - more flavours and I'm hoping that will help to keep me on track. so no official weigh in today but by my scales I make it 4 stone.

My new weigh in will be Monday evenings and I hope you don't mind if I carry on hanging out here as I feel more at home here.

How do you give reputations? I would like to give some and have not worked out how.

** update just worked it out!!

thank you for all of your support over this time. I'm staying on the diet but am switching to cambridge - more flavours and I'm hoping that will help to keep me on track. so no official weigh in today but by my scales I make it 4 stone.

My new weigh in will be Monday evenings and I hope you don't mind if I carry on hanging out here as I feel more at home here.

How do you give reputations? I would like to give some and have not worked out how.

** update just worked it out!!

Hi Julie,

Well done on your tremendous weight loss on Lipotrim:happy096:

Good luck with your change over to CD.:)

You can give people reputation points by clicking the

reputation.gif
icon

it is at the bottom left hand corner under Avatar.

You can see the comments left for you in UserCP, but not the people who have left them for you.

Love Mini xxx

Back